The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2012, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Reminisce88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lor 8 H66G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Bro relax la....
Read my signature
I was there too and saw you started shaking your head when you come down the staircase and i was telling myself "this bro must be having a bad time"..
In fact there are good ones like G7 G12 G99.
Guess you picked the wrong girl.
Btw after you complain to the okt and walk off with your backbag..the okt didn't curse at you..he looks apologetic and just keep quiet.
And i dun looks like a uncle hahaa
Yup bro there was a lot of people there yesterday, and I was fuming when I stepped out so didn't really look carefully my surroundings.

The moment I went in the OKT recommended G3, G7 and G10 to me and told me that G3 service is the best. I was thinking about these 3 but G5 looked very moody and G7 look a bit tired... G3 was constantly smiling at me but only until going into the room and totally started to change face, like just interested in my money $$$.

Maybe is because I'm being too nice to the girls I just give chance loh... but the moment shower that time already giving me annoyed look, if I was smart enough to request another girl before finishing the shower only... but in the end we started the action and time passed, and my mood already so damped so I just left quietly.

So out of the 3 girls OKT recommend me only 1 is good... you probably can understand why I so angry that time liao. OKT recommended me girls but is a lousy one, and somemore he said this one best service. No sensible customer will ever go back to a shop like that.
Old 14-12-2012, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
got FR ? how is her HJ ??? Good ?

wait, breast fuck with or without condom ???
Bro yandao i lazy write FR leh hahaa.
ok la think first later lateir later then write.
She looks stunning in her blue mini skirt ytd.
Saw G7 syt chio..
Never got the chance to see G99..
G26 also nice looking

Remember hor must request G12 for breast fuck if you want...
I guess she may not allow all customers one.
Her hand job v good during shower..
when she wash n tease my didi can't decribe how song the feeling..
Tell her to stop coz almost shoot out hahaa..

Have good chemistry and click well with her.
The minute she told me her name i burst into laughter.
when i told her my name she laugh even louder than me and uncontrollably too hahaa..
that was a real ice breaker and after that everything was good and smooth sailing for me.
She invited me for ON so tell her ok if i want ON will call her to book for me.

ON is $200 from 12:30am to 10:00am.

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!

Last edited by Wu Song Jr; 14-12-2012 at 09:04 PM.
Old 14-12-2012, 08:56 PM
Samster

Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reminisce88 View Post
Yup bro there was a lot of people there yesterday, and I was fuming when I stepped out so didn't really look carefully my surroundings.

The moment I went in the OKT recommended G3, G7 and G10 to me and told me that G3 service is the best. I was thinking about these 3 but G5 looked very moody and G7 look a bit tired... G3 was constantly smiling at me but only until going into the room and totally started to change face, like just interested in my money $$$.

Maybe is because I'm being too nice to the girls I just give chance loh... but the moment shower that time already giving me annoyed look, if I was smart enough to request another girl before finishing the shower only... but in the end we started the action and time passed, and my mood already so damped so I just left quietly.

So out of the 3 girls OKT recommend me only 1 is good... you probably can understand why I so angry that time liao. OKT recommended me girls but is a lousy one, and somemore he said this one best service. No sensible customer will ever go back to a shop like that.
Ya bro i understand how you felt..
you know your right eye was twitting when you told the okt about G3 ?
It just showed how frustrated you are last night..
I recomm G12 bro if you want to go back this house but i doubt you will.
PM me bro if you need kangtou ok?
Btw bro please read my signature hor

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 14-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro yandao i lazy write FR leh hahaa.
ok la think first later lateir later then write.
She looks stunning in her blue mini skirt ytd.
Saw G7 syt chio..
Never got the chance to see G99..
G26 also nice looking

Remember hor must request G12 for breast fuck if you want...
I guess she may not allow all customers one.
Her hand job v good during shower..
when she wash n tease my didi can't decribe how song the feeling..
Tell her to stop coz almost shoot out hahaa..

Have good chemistry and click well with her.
The minute she told me her name i burst into laughter.
when i told her my name she laugh even louder than me and uncontrollably too hahaa..
that was a real ice breaker and after that everything was good and smooth sailing for me.
She invited me for ON so tell her ok if i want ON will call her to book for me.

ON is $200 from 12:30am to 10:00am.
Breast fuck u do what position . When u cum got shoot onto her face ?
Old 14-12-2012, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

if we facing the stretch of L8H66 houses, is 66G located on the extreme left or extreme right?
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Old 14-12-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 15
sewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugalsc View Post
if we facing the stretch of L8H66 houses, is 66G located on the extreme left or extreme right?
Extreme left.
Old 14-12-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Breast fuck u do what position . When u cum got shoot onto her face ?
Never COF leh and better don't coz if like that she gotta wash up her face and remakeup not so fair for her la

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 14-12-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugalsc View Post
Hello bro you got shadow bo??
your signature got L8H66E that means you know where is H66E right?
Then you should know where is H66G mah..

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 15-12-2012, 12:05 AM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

lane 06 66 there got a lot of pretty thai girl last time, havent been going there ever since i go into cat150 hee....... must dropped by there again
Old 15-12-2012, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
lane 06 66 there got a lot of pretty thai girl last time, havent been going there ever since i go into cat150 hee....... must dropped by there again
Bro keewee yes agree L6H66 got better girls.
Here L8H66G so far i think good ones are G7 G12 and G99

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 15-12-2012, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 16
lauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to all

Quote:
Any natural C cup and above for breast fuck ? (the girl must allow one)

L8H66G G12 allow breast fuck or not ?
bro..can can
Old 15-12-2012, 05:00 PM
Samster

lauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to all

Quote:
got FR ? how is her HJ ??? Good ?

wait, breast fuck with or without condom ???
bro..for me no..
Old 15-12-2012, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro keewee yes agree L6H66 got better girls.
Here L8H66G so far i think good ones are G7 G12 and G99
bro,G7 goin back on 19/12 wed..
Old 15-12-2012, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauliao View Post
bro,G7 goin back on 19/12 wed..
Going back so fast?

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 16-12-2012, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hello bro you got shadow bo??
your signature got L8H66E that means you know where is H66E right?
Then you should know where is H66G mah..
Yup I know 66E as it is prominently labeled. I think the left and right houses don't have alphabets or I didn't notice it at nights.
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1