The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2015, 07:20 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up This Girl Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand. Now She Is Searching For That Guy

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://www.wittyfeed.com/story/8109/...g-For-That-Guy

One night stand or ONS is the latest trend among all the other relationship terminologies. We are not supposed to or even need to teach you what ONS means. One night stand can be fun and may provide you with the thrill which lasts for several hours or even for a night. There are (generally) no direct consequences of this activity. However, there can be times when you might just feel guilty about that night and that guilt might last a lifetime as happened with a pregnant ten-year-old girl. In another case, Natalie Amyot's story again proves nothing but the same.

Party meeting turned into bed mating!

Ms Natalie described the man as an 183 cm tall, blonde, blue-eyed and tanned man whom she met in the O'Malleys Irish hotel and then went on to spend the night with him.

The beach where her hunt begun!

The Parisian woman came back from Paris and made her video from the Mooloolaba beach. She told in her video that her mobile phone is lost too.

Her first post on Facebook.

This was her very first post which appeals to the guy that even if he does not want to accept her, at least he meet her once!

Post number 2

She thanked people in her next post and also asked for an apology if her act upset anybody.

Post number 3

Emotionally driven text came at last which tells how is she exactly feeling after all the chaos.

Mixed reactions!

Some of the people are totally supporting her in the situation, but some other are questioning the possibility of not even knowing the name of a guy she slept with and still knowing exactly of what height he was! Share either to help her or create awareness.

I wanna know what you guys think about this bitch here who spread her legs easily and got totally screwed up. Now she wanna find that guy she spread her legs for and want some support and back up.

I also want to know what the MGTOW community has to say about this.

Check out the above post number 3 on how she start to play victim when she can't find that guy to deal with her easy pussy charity.

IMHO, i would tell the guy to ignore this bitch and let her deal with her pussy charity her whole fucking life.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1