The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-07-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EUROSGG View Post
http://sgbeautycastle.com/qiao-qiao-massage-aj/

Tried Qiao qiao the second time.
Bro, don't promote FL here. This thread is about ML.
Old 28-07-2015, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 13
zoshi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzoshi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wanted to try out Shi han even though due to not much MR but kena A380 last night. Aeroplane took off when im at flight gate zzz.

None the less, manage to booked Mint today. Maybe my luck isnt that bad after all.
Do not think i need to get into the details since she is already that hot.

Anyway, she told me she got not much bros visiting her (Which i do not quite believe).
So do keep trying bros.

PS: not sure why people think i zombie/okt and zap me but yea.. im just lurker who visit ML once in a blue moon.
Old 29-07-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just wondering what is the frequency of people going to massage these days? Anyone mind sharing? Feel like I might have overdo it by going 1-2 times/week..

I know it depends on individual and money but I'm interested to know the average.. Lol
Old 29-07-2015, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post
Just wondering what is the frequency of people going to massage these days? Anyone mind sharing? Feel like I might have overdo it by going 1-2 times/week..

I know it depends on individual and money but I'm interested to know the average.. Lol
Max 2 times per week for me, usually is once a week if time permits
Old 29-07-2015, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:

Once a month or once every 2 months.. Money difficult to earn..
Old 29-07-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppang3828 View Post
Here you go bro :

https://samsforum.com/showth...t=pairs&page=5

She's tall and slim, nice soft real boobs, porcelain skin and at times the attire she wears really looks like a Jap AV girl. Imagine a school teacher with thick black glasses with a white t-shirt and black bra inside

just ask bro i4444 too
She is quite chio and has very smooth skin. Very clean towels and bed. Hygenie is perfect I can't find any dust at all. She is experienced local sg massuer with long beauty legs. my fav 火锅 is nearby too. paris,moon and xiao xiao r gd choices.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 29-07-2015, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:

3 times a week whenever I'm in Singapore. I will usually commando 1-2 gals per week while RTM for MLs who are decent.
That includes Clearly, Mint, Clarity, Moon, LeLe, Peace, Mina, Miqi.
Xiao xiao looks good though, but clothes cannot be taken off.
Old 29-07-2015, 04:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
tim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of light

Tried Caffeine last night. Immediate reply from her so off I went!
http://liltigersden.com/caffeine-%E5%95%A1%E5%9B%A0/

Location: Central area. First impression was that it is pretty secluded. But I was wrong! Heavy human traffic in/out of the place. The lift was full when I went up. Shared apartment and no attached bathroom.. Bathroom just beside her room.

Looks: 8.5/10. Looks better than her photos which is a surprise. Her makeup makes her look awful in the photos.. lol

Figure: 8/10. Wore a black sexy lacy garment. Nice assets and pleasant nips to suck at.

Roaming: 7/10. Top roaming only but her boots were a handful. Allows touching of pussy area with undergarments on...

HJ: 9/10. Opted for 2 shots. Started with catbath. Best catbath experience so far! Her tongue does wonders to your nips and balls... Just short of giving you a BJ.... Also the ONLY one that does tongue fight with me so far... Left me totally breathless and with a sore tongue... All these action while jerking you off...

No HDLY though.

Massage: 5/10. Good strength but as mentioned by some bros before, she is always occupied with her phone. Don't find a one hand massage shiok enough..

Attitude/GFE: 6.5/10. Makes you feel comfortable with small talk, but her frequent texting is a turn off.

RTM: No

Downside:
- Too much activity around the location.
- Left the room 3-4 times to use the washroom or talk with her housemate etc. Thought there was a raid when I heard noises outside the room...
- Had 3 phones on her bed when I entered! Was too busy texting instead of focusing on her massage. The sensual part was the saving grace...

P.S. Thanks to those who up my points..
Old 29-07-2015, 04:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
tim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Trying to restrict to once a month or lesser.... Last few months at least 2-3 times a month.. Don't want to make it into an addiction.
Old 29-07-2015, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

After the disappointment of being flown aero plane by Yao Yao, I needed badly to get a SYT to handle junior. Trying my luck, I managed to get a slot with Flirty at the suggestion of bro macktamer. Thanks bro! Glad I went ahead with this booking.

I had wanted to try Flirty sometime back because she bears a resemblance to my previous favorite, Cutie from LTD. Looking at her in person, I would say that she is not as pretty as Cutie, but she doesn't lose by much. I recall some MRs stating that she is bottom heavy etc, but I think she does look quite proportionate. Good figure with long jet black hair and cute features. A good package.

She packs a mean massage for someone of her frame and I still feel the effect of the massage after a night of sleep. She did something akin to JG but I'm no expert to tell how good it was except that her handling of junior was smooth and the way she focused on stroking and massaging junior was very attractive. The HJ was well done and playability was moderate. I got to at least put my mouth over those delectable nipples. I am not sure if south roaming was permitted but the way she positioned herself during HJ made it hard to access, so I did not try. If southern roam is permitted, she will be on my RTM list.

A serious and accommodating worker, with wits and cute look to boot. Can consider going back if the above condition of southern roaming is met. I understand from her though that she has her bottom line (literally) to maintain and that includes keeping her shorts / under wears on at the very least. At least the top is off automatically during the sensual part.

Another plus point would be that her apartment (she stays alone) is very clean and secure and it helps to make the session a more relaxing one.

She is a fail-safe option definitely.
Old 29-07-2015, 09:08 AM
Samster

need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

Quote:

Am trying to cut down to once a week for now and hoping to cut further. Last month and the month before were very xiong. I think I clocked about 10 visits last month which is a very unhealthy thing. Like another bro rightly put it, have to be careful not to let this turn into an addiction.
Old 29-07-2015, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 10
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!

Quote:

my peak was 3 times in a week for one month. That was when I got addicted. After that see my vit m drop like siao so big head took over again haha.
Now I try to keep to 2x a month. But sometimes when you found a gem it's really hard to resist yeah...
Old 29-07-2015, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 959 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidman View Post
my peak was 3 times in a week for one month. That was when I got addicted. After that see my vit m drop like siao so big head took over again haha.
Now I try to keep to 2x a month. But sometimes when you found a gem it's really hard to resist yeah...
Yah, spend within our means - not only in terms of vitamin m but also time and energy etc... need to be aware of priorities bah.

TMT
Old 29-07-2015, 10:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidman View Post
I guess it all depend on how much vit M you have....
Old 29-07-2015, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yah, just spend within your means - not only in terms of vitamin m but also time and energy etc... need to be aware of your priorities bah.
I know of a uni classmate who is married and got addicted to ktv, to the extent of borrowing money to chiong ktv. Fully agree on the need to prioritize and spend within means...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1