The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of
Re: L20H34 good?

Damn it , was there to take a look at 19 but they only open at 2pm to 1am. Have to come down tml again.
Old 17-07-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
Damn it , was there to take a look at 19 but they only open at 2pm to 1am. Have to come down tml again.
Hahaha yeah this is a late house, hope to see ur FR (if she works for you), have fun!
Old 17-07-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
GLexplorer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any other FR on this house? Been awhile since I last visited. Just wondering any other FR for reference would be much appreciated.
Old 20-07-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Saw g19.really looks good but like ice queen.saw 1 wearing specs looks cute too haha
Old 20-07-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Saw g19.really looks good but like ice queen.saw 1 wearing specs looks cute too haha
Hehe my find leh, no one peer review me yet, ok la she’s shy kind, need to talk to her, she’ll try to respond (maybe cus English limited), see my FR for full details but don’t expect skilled sex ah, amateur kind.

The looks zhun not based on my FR, see my comments on 1836g16 comparison in that thread
Old 20-07-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Hehe my find leh, no one peer review me yet, ok la she’s shy kind, need to talk to her, she’ll try to respond (maybe cus English limited), see my FR for full details but don’t expect skilled sex ah, amateur kind.

The looks zhun not based on my FR, see my comments on 1836g16 comparison in that thread
For g16 she got skills but look wise this g19 more to my liking
Old 20-07-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
For g16 she got skills but look wise this g19 more to my liking
Nice, can I mean if u r seasoned laojiao just wanna ram ram ram a looker then I think ok la, shud work, no need her skillful then. both these 2 uni syt vibes right haha.
Old 20-07-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nice, can I mean if u r seasoned laojiao just wanna ram ram ram a looker then I think ok la, shud work, no need her skillful then. both these 2 uni syt vibes right haha.
G19 totally my type. Haha but 2038 giving them lots of competition haha
Old 20-07-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
G19 totally my type. Haha but 2038 giving them lots of competition haha
That’s good, I’m busy elsewhere but maybe I ought to revisit see if can unlock. 2038 yeah… hahaha I said in my FR, their v happening neighbours. G19 more of a cleaner sweet cute SYT, 2038 more dirty sexy slender kind la generally imo. Haha variety is part of the fun, here got massage lor, plus some bros like cleaner services.
Old 20-07-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
That’s good, I’m busy elsewhere but maybe I ought to revisit see if can unlock. 2038 yeah… hahaha I said in my FR, their v happening neighbours. G19 more of a cleaner sweet cute SYT, 2038 more dirty sexy slender kind la generally imo. Haha variety is part of the fun, here got massage lor, plus some bros like cleaner services.
Thanks to your relentlessly chionging I now know where you what now. Massage here? Solid. Potential for double session.
Old 20-07-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Thanks to your relentlessly chionging I now know where you what now. Massage here? Solid. Potential for double session.
np bro , I’m on a personal quest to a certain number of girls. This house quite cold, if don’t share FR, later good ones don’t make enuf money then go home no more fun. anyways, just curious on the typo, what is “where you what now” though.

Haha can see my FR g19, at least my experience was after shot massage till 23 min buzzer, no rush la. I actually Xiao tempted to go back this week to unlock but busy. Think If her English as tok gong as g16 from 1836, then I’m sure Jay would have a big hole in his wallet

Last edited by scumofsociety; 20-07-2023 at 07:23 PM.
Old 21-07-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
np bro , I’m on a personal quest to a certain number of girls. This house quite cold, if don’t share FR, later good ones don’t make enuf money then go home no more fun. anyways, just curious on the typo, what is “where you what now” though.

Haha can see my FR g19, at least my experience was after shot massage till 23 min buzzer, no rush la. I actually Xiao tempted to go back this week to unlock but busy. Think If her English as tok gong as g16 from 1836, then I’m sure Jay would have a big hole in his wallet
Alamak, "where got what now". I recently had a long session and requested massage first then fuck. Quite nice.
Old 21-07-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
GLexplorer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like G19 the ang pai here, was told by OKT she is here about 1 month already. I will chiong here for now, I like those not so popular houses, less likely to be seen. Went to look see at 2.30pm today before appointment as it's nearby. Am targeting G19 (SYT as mentioned by bros above), G34 (sweet and nerdy looking with specs, slightly bah), G6 (slim ah lian lovers, tattoo-ed max and looking sexy) and G36 (bah abit but probably the best/sweetest smile and laughter I have seen for awhile, was laughing away when I arrived), in any order. Anyone with FR, do share.
Old 21-07-2023, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Alamak, "where got what now". I recently had a long session and requested massage first then fuck. Quite nice.
Ah nice, np bro, yeah indeed, every house got their own strengths la even the cleaner ones. Her massage was also tempting for me to RTF, made me feel the session was fun and not rushed / commercial, do share your own experience to see if her service is consistent (sometimes the girl changes over time, ymmv haha). I intend to FR frequently, will always share when I can, cheers!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 21-07-2023 at 03:15 AM.
Old 21-07-2023, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLexplorer View Post
Seems like G19 the ang pai here, was told by OKT she is here about 1 month already. I will chiong here for now, I like those not so popular houses, less likely to be seen. Went to look see at 2.30pm today before appointment as it's nearby. Am targeting G19 (SYT as mentioned by bros above), G34 (sweet and nerdy looking with specs, slightly bah), G6 (slim ah lian lovers, tattoo-ed max and looking sexy) and G36 (bah abit but probably the best/sweetest smile and laughter I have seen for awhile, was laughing away when I arrived), in any order. Anyone with FR, do share.
Nice bro, yeah every house prolly has someone fun, just need people to write FRs. this house was quite cold for awhile till my FR for 19, hope to see your FRs soon, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1