The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
GLexplorer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L20H34 good?

So guys, here goes, took my 3rd girl in L20H34, G36. Was there Friday night @ 9pm or so. Damn she have the most welcoming smile and laughter as always when I see her, to quote Jamus Lim, 2020, warm the cockles (and cock) of my heart. Hahaha..

Looks/body: 7, she is actually quite pretty, standing at 1.56cm or so, although abit bah bah (which I love) best part, she have al natural boobs, on the small side but nice, supple and light brown nips (not the usual black ones). Small tattoos on both side of her back and above her left boobs.

Pre-session: Made some small talk while she wash me off, she is constantly smiling which made me feel welcome and happy to be here, shower session is SOP though but her brilliant smile and unintentional (or maybe intentional) brushes on my cock made me excited and at attention already (I rarely attention during shower too amateurish, lol).

Foreplay: 7.5/10 she went for my nips as her sweet smell lingers around, cannot tahan as I told her just go for my dick already please in Thai, she burst into laughter, which is a super turn on for me (we guys like to make girls laugh right, feel manly..). She capped it and teased it well, no deep throat action though, however I was already standing like an unwavering flag pole now..

FJ: 9/10 She suddenly pushed herself up and slowly put my pole in while releasing a soft moan upon touching base(damn making me hard thinking about it now). Started riding faster and faster as her cute boobs jiggles and she moaning away softly, almost demure. Changing her riding from mid position (like a Honda Wave), to high position (like a Harley, she also slammed her booty against my pelvic while at it) and then to low (like a sports bike going in for a sharp corner). Before I know it I was at the point beyond return, wanted so much to push her away and change position but am loving this so so much, that almost demure moans by my ear like she mean it and that smell on her, I decided that my $60 is already worth it and cum so hard (can't remember the last time a girl rode me till I came).

Aftermath: She then grin at me and said "I really like it" while I replied "I loved it so much, you just made my entire weekend". She flashed her $60 smile and head to the shower. Usually I will head to the shower immediately but am still in a state of shock, how did she made me cum riding. Must teach my FWB to do this. Hahaha.

I subsequently showered and tipped $30 for that impressive effort and performance. lol.. definitely RTF over and over again if she keep performing at such high Premier League standard. lol

PS: Do note I am bias as I like slightly chubby and she is the 1st in years to make me cum while riding on me. She is slightly chubby (face, belly, arms thighs), only decent B cup tits (natural), capped from bj to fj, standard service (except expert rider, imo)
Old 29-07-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLexplorer View Post
So guys, here goes, took my 3rd girl in L20H34, G36. Was there Friday night @ 9pm or so. Damn she have the most welcoming smile and laughter as always when I see her, to quote Jamus Lim, 2020, warm the cockles (and cock) of my heart. Hahaha..

PS: Do note I am bias as I like slightly chubby and she is the 1st in years to make me cum while riding on me. She is slightly chubby (face, belly, arms thighs), only decent B cup tits (natural), capped from bj to fj, standard service (except expert rider, imo)
Good FR bro, haha seems u having lots of fun here, one man’s meat is another man’s poison, to each their own. will drop by to take a look when I’m free. Cheers and have fun!
Old 30-07-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
GLexplorer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Good FR bro, haha seems u having lots of fun here, one man’s meat is another man’s poison, to each their own. will drop by to take a look when I’m free. Cheers and have fun!
So true bro, to each their own, do leave your FR here too all bros, wanna know am not the only SG patron there. I just feel nice in this house, no fuss, no drama, just hard dicks and wet pussies. Haha. Maybe cuz am an easy customer too, don't expect much of my $60 (considering the WL only get $30, see it from their perspective), as long as they treat my dick decently I will treat them decently, loving the service with a smile. Don't expect any GFE, they can't be GF to over 10-20 customers a day right? Physically already stretched, mentally impossible la.
Old 08-08-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Here goes my 10th FR, h2034g19:

WL name: Fai
Age: 26 yo, but imo looks 23-25, she’s from Pattaya and been in sg for 3 weeks (?) newbie.
Update RTF: visit last week, Fai’s service standards dropped considerably from my first try (become v ice queen, not much smiles and no massage alr ), Guess women are really like the weather, ok la maybe cause it’s a really tough job, cannot fault them la, anyways wouldn’t RTF anymore. . Only ok if you really like her looks, and ok with just ramming a SYT. Not for me, didnt see any nice chai here so it looks like I’ll be exploring other houses instead. Cheers!
Old 23-08-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 15
yesno is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesno is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sad to know that my regular at cygon cut card so I went exploring and found a decent bonk

19 from this house. Long fine black hair is what captivated me. Also got a bit of ice queen face quite pretty. Boobs a big D I think. I think it’s fake but when I touch it’s the soft and not hard kind.

Edit: after posting my fr I read back and saw so many similar reviews for g19 😂
Old 23-08-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesno View Post
Sad to know that my regular at cygon cut card so I went exploring and found a decent bonk

19 from this house. Long fine black hair is what captivated me. Also got a bit of ice queen face quite pretty. Boobs a big D I think. I think it’s fake but when I touch it’s the soft and not hard kind.

Edit: after posting my fr I read back and saw so many similar reviews for g19 ��
Hahaha bro coincidentally I’ve tried both g11 from Cygon and this g19 “Fai”. My experience of g19 from 2 visits is mixed, can take a look at my FRs. Cheers!

Anyways I feel your style, maybe can drop by the L18H34 Viet Paradise take a look, might have some SYTs which somewhat lacks / SOP service but rather good in looks.
Old 23-08-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 15
yesno is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesno is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Hahaha bro coincidentally I’ve tried both g11 from Cygon and this g19 “Fai”. My experience of g19 from 2 visits is mixed, can take a look at my FRs. Cheers!

Anyways I feel your style, maybe can drop by the L18H34 Viet Paradise take a look, might have some SYTs which somewhat lacks / SOP service but rather good in looks.
Thanks! I agree I don’t care much about service it’s more impt with looks and young age. I do visit Lorong 18 the most but sadly don’t recall anyone interesting at vietnam paradise . If you have anyone in mind that will be great.
Old 28-08-2023, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover99 View Post
Seems like this house all CBJ?
I saw this, I sian liao.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 29-08-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

the houses along L18 and WH are 90% CBJ
Old 08-09-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LoverFucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anymore updates on this house. Was there this afternoon. Saw a few not bad, got good variety
Old 08-09-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LoverFucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any update on this house, was there today, saw quite a good variety. Looks good too.
Old 18-11-2023, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 12
ownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to behold

Been to this house @1.30am earlier. Had g9. Was kinda contemplating on whether i should try this house due to lack of frs and have already visited my regular at h16. Decided to give g9 a go. Looks 8/10 claims shes couple yrs older than me. Cbj was good with deep throat was great, well shaved, no scars, natural small Bs (boob lovers can avoid) personal preference is small cups. Even though already had 2 shots earlier and emptied my load, she was patient and insisted i cum. Thus made sure to hj for me till i cum every last bit. First time to this house, OKT was very friendly unlike many that forced you to get their girls or else they will kpkb like no tomorrow. Worth experience. Will rtf again. Kindly accept my humble fr cheers
Old 18-11-2023, 04:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 10
andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!

Wed morning i saw new young ladies along lor 20... small boobs but sexy 😍. Next time will try to bring 1 to new cathy 😉

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1