The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L20H45

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
has she danced naked in the shower room to tempt you, while pressing her xiao long bao on the glass door and gyrate her waist? I teased her and she gave me this naked shower dance. a real sex maniac in her.

Her pussy was dry when I had her but suddenly got very very wet. Very playful WL
not exactly the same but similar. She was showering and i was admiring from the bed. Then she gyrate while showering to tease me
Old 14-08-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryAirlearn View Post
not exactly the same but similar. She was showering and i was admiring from the bed. Then she gyrate while showering to tease me
The joke was, when her pussy was dry, I asked her if her period is coming. she told me pump her a little more and the tap will turn on. true enough, the pussy got very wet
Old 21-08-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 15
ninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud of

saw xiao la jiao is some petite girl with huge boobs last week so fast hand fast leg go down check it out.
indeed she is petite and indeed her boobs are HUGE.
go in shower, she dries me with towel, chit chat, good BBBJ, good AR, good catbath.
BUT.
talking with her gives me the impression that she is very needy? and she likes to give whale sounds as moaning? i dont get it. the fucking whale sounds man.
Old 22-08-2023, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
yasuna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastar View Post
saw xiao la jiao is some petite girl with huge boobs last week so fast hand fast leg go down check it out.
go in shower, she dries me with towel, chit chat, good BBBJ, good AR, good catbath.
BUT.
talking with her gives me the impression that she is very needy? and she likes to give whale sounds as moaning? i dont get it. the fucking whale sounds man.
LMAO whale sounds 😂wow curious how is it like got to try it myself
Old 22-08-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
~10 years ago, i cancelled to bonk an angmoh FL cause she refused to french kiss although she can BBBJ & AR. Said she only french kiss her boyfriend.
I guess to some WL/FL to FK must come from their heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Dont understand the logic wl give her heart to suck out soul from client ass hole (Ar) but hesitant to kiss mouth 😆😛
May be sign of respect ,tat she lick arse and dont want to kiss mouth?
Old 22-08-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
This whale sound??
That's creepy..!!!

"margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastar View Post
BUT.
Old 23-08-2023, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

rofl the whale sound reference makes my day
Old 28-08-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
cheechiongfan is Cool - loads of Potential

Pretty new to the scene and have been benefiting from all the FRs written by the bros. Figured it's time to give back.

Girl: Xiao La Jiao
Session: $200 x 60min
Looks: To me she's a 6/10 but my standards are quite high. Overall cute and small sized.
Boobs: 38E boobs. They felt heavy. Not sure if they were natural / fat grafting. Need a more experienced bro to confirm.
Kiss: She didn't offer and I didn't ask but maybe YMMV. Note that she didn't offer me mouthwash for that session.
Service: Very service oriented. Clung to me from start to end and called me qin ai de. Good BBBJ and catbath. FJ wise she can accomodate to all my kamasutra pattern. I tend to take quite long to shoot but she could take it with zero complains or black face. After the deed we laid on the bed for a short chit chat.

However, as a previous bro mentioned, I can confirm the whale sounds. Almost like a whale mating call. But if you can tahan this, her service is actually not bad. Waiting for other bros to join the whale pod.
Old 01-09-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheechiongfan View Post
Pretty new to the scene and have been benefiting from all the FRs written by the bros. Figured it's time to give back.

Girl: Xiao La Jiao
Session: $200 x 60min
Looks: To me she's a 6/10 but my standards are quite high. Overall cute and small sized.
Boobs: 38E boobs. They felt heavy. Not sure if they were natural / fat grafting. Need a more experienced bro to confirm.
Kiss: She didn't offer and I didn't ask but maybe YMMV. Note that she didn't offer me mouthwash for that session.
Service: Very service oriented. Clung to me from start to end and called me qin ai de. Good BBBJ and catbath. FJ wise she can accomodate to all my kamasutra pattern. I tend to take quite long to shoot but she could take it with zero complains or black face. After the deed we laid on the bed for a short chit chat.

However, as a previous bro mentioned, I can confirm the whale sounds. Almost like a whale mating call. But if you can tahan this, her service is actually not bad. Waiting for other bros to join the whale pod.
hahaha, so funny, I must try her after she starts work from code red. Long time never hear funny moaning sound.
Old 01-09-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

I had Coco for 30 minutes. Some what I was horny and want to do hard pounding.

Must say her skills is good for a WL. Her BBBJ suction is good.

She can withstand hard pounding from doggie and missionery. Nice feel.

Overall a good deal for a 30 minutes for $100.
Old 02-09-2023, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lurker6699 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for chili back in action
seems like i damn suay she i think on code red not working these days.
Old 02-09-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
JonnyFunnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ruo Ruo

skinny frame, boobs quite small but GFE gaogao. very good attitude, but dont let me kiss kiss. no speak french, speaks tamil. head keeps moving away siam my muack muack
Old 03-09-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyFunnny View Post
Ruo Ruo

skinny frame, boobs quite small but GFE gaogao. very good attitude, but dont let me kiss kiss. no speak french, speaks tamil. head keeps moving away siam my muack muack
she is well known for being a proficient tamil speaker
Old 03-09-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
NowyouSeeMeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryAirlearn View Post
she is well known for being a proficient tamil speaker