The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post

BTW, Pom, how's Xiao Wei's (sheep) service?

Sheep service is just like Wildboar's service, but sheep's massage is sensual with some electrifying effect when she claw your back and balls
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 12-10-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Was at Ace today. After bonking Lily, a newcomer Popiah, I came down at about 3pm and saw a stunner! Long silky hair and tall. I thought she might be Camel. So I approached her and asked her name. She introduced herself as KIMCHI. Asked for RM100. I asked for her ctc for future bonk but she refused to give.

Anyone tried this Kimchi? She spoke Mandarin with me. Please give feedback. Pormrakthai, could this Kimchi be your Camel? She was near the fruit shop. Roundish face, long hair, confident body language. Early to mid 20's.

Now that you said her name suddenly I remember I went up with her once. I think it was last year. And yes it was a 100 too. I am sure you can guess what I think of her if I did not even remember her until you mention her name haha

Maybe because after I went up with her, I never saw her again, so maybe she just slip my mind..

It wasnt that bad but still not worth 100. The only good thing about her was her pair of boobs. Really firm and nice shape. But implants (i like them anyways). Would not return.

Next, Ella. I always see her everytime I go recently. Almost went up but did not because I am a fan of Viets with nice pairs, and she did not have that. But how is her overall service? She can pass as the girl next door look. And she is quite polite, as in she does not force you, or show unhappy face when you reject. If I remember correctly, she asks for a 100 too
Old 12-10-2016, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
With that type of GFE and services, many of those PRC will lose out
Noway they can challenge Sotong. Hahahaha....advertise a bit

Anyway, from my compilation, not necessary first hand experience the following are PRC's [many are not around] that scored well on GFE and service levels (at least not like that Ah Mei)

Not in order of excellence (our group's nick names are preferred):

1. Horse (back to China) - from Guangzhou - Operated in SOS - Excellent BBBJ and horse riding
Small breasts (southerners usually have small breasts) Not pom's favourite. speaks Cantonese.

2. Yuan Yuan (back to China) From Guangzhou - Excellent BBBJ and allows all styles ( even lizard style - chee nek - stick tp the wall)

3. Sailor Moon - from Jiangxi - (looks like Japanese JAV actress) nice breasts, nice Body ordour. Good body height - (Missing for 2 years) BBJ good service

4. Susan (MILF) has big boobs and nice backside - yao boh yao loh - nicked named Poodle. (Missing for 2 years) excellent BBBJ and good GFE ...Talkative

5. Hua Hua - from Hunan - (good friend of Sotong) now operates in SOS. Nice boobs to play with and suck. Face not too tempting, but fair skin ...CBJ and nice GFE

6. Jia Jia (pom did not bonk her) still operates in ACE. Rm 100 per shot. Nice boobs and nice GFE according to Papercutz. Tall girl

7. Wild boar - from Hubei - (real name Ah Fang) nice breasts, tall but slim a bit - GFE so so not too wild on bed as what Anthonysoon said.

8. Sotong - from Hubei - (real name Yehua) - Pom's favourite. Nice breasts, tall and have a nice smile. good suction CBJ, nice massage (only extended to my recommended friends) Back in November (pom was told)

9. Small Jade - from Hunan - (pom didn't try) heard that she is in Dubai. Dragonfly's favourite.

10. Wei Wei - from Guangxi - nicked name White snake - a mixed parentage of Zhuang minority and Chinese. (heard that she is also in Dubai) Pom did not try her, but many bros said she was good.

11. Sheep - from Congqing - big breasts and MILF - nice body and fair skin. Excellent massage if you request it. still operates in ACE (afternoon session)

12. NFKK (nicked: No Fuck Kon Kam) a thin girl that likes to engage in conversations with Konkam but refused to service Konkam. Funny lah. A bag of bones

Maybe pom had missed out some.nvm just for fun compiling

You missed Xiaomi from Guangxi. Good GFE. Had a few overnights and tapau her before a few times.

Last seen 1 year ago at SOS.

How about Hong Li?
Old 12-10-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
You missed Xiaomi from Guangxi. Good GFE. Had a few overnights and tapau her before a few times.

Last seen 1 year ago at SOS.

How about Hong Li?
Ya....

Xiaomi - from Guangxi - small boobs but excellent performance as reported by those who had bonked her. Excellent BBBJ (missing oledi)

Hong Li - never tried and no reports to date.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 12-10-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
........ [ONly lao jiao and proven genuine bonker will be enertained]. .....
Pom qualified as "lao jiao" ka?

Anyway, pom also got cheezed off by many "newbies" and claimed-to-be lao jiao. One damned fucker wanted to me for kopi-o after getting all those contacts needed from pom, but last minute sook-sah, and got the cheek enough to tell me that he was a very shy type of fucker and cannot be exposed to the public......someone like MO1
WTF, so from now onwards, only selected people will get my contacts
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 13-10-2016, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pom is not lao jiao but grandmaster lah!
Grandmaster of Sexual Wing Chun!

If Sheep like to claw customer's back, she should be called Cat!
Any gurl who lie down like a dead fish should be called Corpse!

When I went to see Susan, I stumbled upon 2 newcomers at the ground floor lift lobby. They had big luggage with them and were waitign for the lift. I stopped at the stairs to try to see thier faces but the bouncer chased me away; "Ah sai! Please dont block the stairway!"

My next target is Lenny, same body structure as Susan (tall and slim) but seems friendler. Anyone FR on Lenny from any brudders?
Old 13-10-2016, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Pom is not lao jiao but grandmaster lah!
Grandmaster of Sexual Wing Chun!

Walaueh, Anthonysoon see me up up

BTW, if pom is Ip Mun (or Ye Wen 叶问), the Weng Chun Grandmaster, then pom can fuck this Mrs Ip Mun !!!

If pom is Ye Wen 叶问 then can not fuck sister Ye Hua 叶华 (Sotong) liao....boohoohoo
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 13-10-2016, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
If Sheep like to claw customer's back, she should be called Cat!
Any gurl who lie down like a dead fish should be called Corpse!
Sheep gets her name because she is gentle but her claws at her hooves are not sharp so you will get a tingling effect not a brutal sharp pain as from a cat

We used to call "dead fishes" not "corpses" as many of us are sure not interested in "necrophilia" (obsession or act in fucking corpses)
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 13-10-2016, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:

Fellow cheongsers, I want to take this opportunity to advise all of you tpo avoid this PRC gurl who looks like PRC singer Tong Li:

She will cap you straight awway and lean back on the pillow on the headboard of the bed and open her legs.

Don't even shower at all, and she's not lying down flat on the bed!! Such a awkward position for the bonkerl. When I complained. she said "Pay me tip first!" Her name is Ahmei, if I'm not mistaken. Always wear shorts and t-shirt. Got long hair, fake eyelashes, fair, look like Tong Li. Beasts sagging alreadys. Avoid her at all costs! I didn't want to quarrel with her that day. This afternoon, I saw her again, that fucking bitch!

May the best gurls be yours! Happy bonking!
This Ah Mei is a friend of Sotong, and Sotong asked Ah Mei to service pom before Sotong left for home way back in early 2014. Fortunately this Ah Mei had been snubbing pom since the departure of Sotong, and no hew pom at all maybe she knew what level of service pom expects from her and the wide spread coverage or dissemination of her shit service would be if pom knows and experience it from her.

Anyway, thanks for your head up ....she will no longer within my radar range.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 13-10-2016, 04:58 PM
Samster

Kimchi's body looks like this ka?
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 13-10-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ya lor, Kimchi's body look like that. Susan also something like that. Lenny also something like that but slightly slimmer. Waiting for my didi to recover from tour of battle, then will try Lenny. Maybe next week. When my didi itchy for super bbbj , I may go to Susan again, this time try to persuade her to do deep-throat.
Old 13-10-2016, 07:00 PM
Samster

Wildboar showed me her old photo taken when she was younger, she looked like this woh. Anyway wildboar still has her charm
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 13-10-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

pom pom so talkative oh... must be in happy horny mood..55
Old 13-10-2016, 11:15 PM
Samster

Last time my regular FUBU in ace was a prc called Coco. She looked like a younger jenny tseng! Despite being her customer for dozens of times, still SOP, and strictly professional towards me. In the end, I got fed-up, didn't give her business any more.

I also remember a PRC with blonde hair. Some cheongsrers called her Marilyn Monroe. I tried her once, not friendly, SOP but pussy damn tight! When I asked for her ctc after bonking, she showed immediate annoyance when I chicken-hand, duck-leg try to key in her number. So easy she can get angry one ah? When I got home, I deleted the number straight away.
Old 14-10-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
pom pom so talkative oh... must be in happy horny mood..55
Pipi Dyelook: Sure happy mah...This one coming back to play with pom ...not happy meh?

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1