The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2009, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
NoTaugeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
So if any of my cewek insist to go bravo, I will tell them nice...lepas kamu goyang kepala di bravo, kamu boleh terus pulang Villa y. Bukan kamu tapi abang kepala sakit.
Abang kepala sakit nevermind can take paracetamol.But if hati sakit lagi teruk,see her in our kamar also can make your eye sakit.So not to let her spread her virus more to us better ask her go back!!!
Old 07-05-2009, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTaugeh View Post
Abang kepala sakit nevermind can take paracetamol.But if hati sakit lagi teruk,see her in our kamar also can make your eye sakit.So not to let her spread her virus more to us better ask her go back!!!
Relax lah broncis. When in TBK,TBT or BTM, we are tere to spend but of course spend oso must be wi$ely. Sending the gils home quite a norm. Put it tis way...at least malam gua boleh curi ayam lagi y.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 20
neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Frankly, in my life of cheonging, I only once booked a Chinese Medan gil in TBK. But really cmi interms of service. Very demanding..asking for this and tat. I suppose we kaki nan. So she oso bei paiseh. Well, tat was the 1st and the last Chinese gil I had in TBK! And yes, some of the "hostesses" at Maxi or Palapa can be booked. To stand more chances (cos supply limited), go alone, sit in one corner, some of them will come, sing with u and may ask u to buy them a drink. After tat, u pandai pandai lor....pass some hints. Infact early last mth while at Palapa lounge, I was asked by the hostess whether I need company tat nite...

Wah! U got TBK gangster frds. Can introduce or not. I oso want to be godfather of TBK. Heheh...

Anyway, I very rarely go to Bravo nowadays. Had a close shave 2 yrs back. Long story. So if any of my cewek insist to go bravo, I will tell them nice...lepas kamu goyang kepala di bravo, kamu boleh terus pulang Villa y. Bukan kamu tapi abang kepala sakit.
my gangster frds are from the teochew side.... i seldom hangout with them. so when are you heading go to tbk again ? im going this sat with a frd
Old 07-05-2009, 11:34 PM
Samster

neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Relax lah broncis. When in TBK,TBT or BTM, we are tere to spend but of course spend oso must be wi$ely. Sending the gils home quite a norm. Put it tis way...at least malam gua boleh curi ayam lagi y.
so far i have send 2 back. give me see black face whole nite cuz i dont wanna go bravo. i juz tell her, F O ... then i call mummy ... 15mins later ojek is downstairs and mummy change a new one for me. + pay a little bit.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:51 AM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by neb_neb View Post
my gangster frds are from the teochew side.... i seldom hangout with them. so when are you heading go to tbk again ? im going this sat with a frd
Wah! U loaded y. Every week cheong TBK. Wish I have enough VL. Not tis mth....probably next. Teochew gangster.....no problem. Me oso teochew..ka ki nang. But frankly, its best to know top officials at TBK. Make no mistake abt it.

Quote:
so far i have send 2 back. give me see black face whole nite cuz i dont wanna go bravo. i juz tell her, F O ... then i call mummy ... 15mins later ojek is downstairs and mummy change a new one for me. + pay a little bit.
Yup! Better send them back than being with us whole nite thru and sucks! I am not promoting but Top10 Mamy is one of the best OKT in TBK. But most of her gils MILF. Tere were once her gil cmi, attitude problm. I send her back, no complain, but Mamy still replaced one for me at no extra cost. But then hor, u have to know the OKT well. Dont delay or bonk ur gil if u r very sure shes not ur type. Send her off asap. One may get a replacement w/o extra cost....or at times pay S/T...probably RP150K y. And oso depend which joint u booked fm...
Old 08-05-2009, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
NoTaugeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dont delay or bonk ur gil if u r very sure shes not ur type. Send her off asap. One may get a replacement w/o extra cost....or at times pay S/T...probably RP150K y. And oso depend which joint u booked fm...
Ehhhhkk,free lessons for all ya
Old 09-05-2009, 01:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Go cheonging with you scarly your gangster friends involve piachui how? We oso got to pia onot?

Planning a weekend trip to Balai next month....... maybe can meet up?
Old 09-05-2009, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Go cheonging with you scarly your gangster friends involve piachui how? We oso got to pia onot?

Planning a weekend trip to Balai next month....... maybe can meet up?
we pia cewek can liao. pm me your contacts. next month then we go together been a long i went with a big group.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah! U loaded y. Every week cheong TBK. Wish I have enough VL. Not tis mth....probably next. Teochew gangster.....no problem. Me oso teochew..ka ki nang. But frankly, its best to know top officials at TBK. Make no mistake abt it.

Yup! Better send them back than being with us whole nite thru and sucks! I am not promoting but Top10 Mamy is one of the best OKT in TBK. But most of her gils MILF. Tere were once her gil cmi, attitude problm. I send her back, no complain, but Mamy still replaced one for me at no extra cost. But then hor, u have to know the OKT well. Dont delay or bonk ur gil if u r very sure shes not ur type. Send her off asap. One may get a replacement w/o extra cost....or at times pay S/T...probably RP150K y. And oso depend which joint u booked fm...
not loaded. just that my frd insisted going this today. no choice have to accompany him. if cewek not suitable better change, we spend $$ to happy not to see their color tv. top10 is good a few years back, but i still contact my mummy at beautiful. alway go there chit chat with her n get free tea botel
Old 09-05-2009, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTaugeh View Post
Ehhhhkk,free lessons for all ya
Broncis, saw the article on today ST? Read the write-up on XP tongkat Ali? Banned now. Luckily uncle havent try yet...

Quote:
top10 is good a few years back, but i still contact my mummy at beautiful. alway go there chit chat with her n get free tea botel
Beautiful too used to be a good joint during Phuakang days. But nowadays not many good chai tere leow... Ruko joint been dwindling. Only the fittest survive!
Old 09-05-2009, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 21
usmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Broncis, saw the article on today ST? Read the write-up on XP tongkat Ali? Banned now. Luckily uncle havent try yet...

Beautiful too used to be a good joint during Phuakang days. But nowadays not many good chai tere leow... Ruko joint been dwindling. Only the fittest survive!
hiow the place now , any happening ? long time not been there
Old 09-05-2009, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmjordan2 View Post
hiow the place now , any happening ? long time not been there
Rest assured bro. TBK very alive and kicking. Still rocks! Still cheaper than than going HC..be it Sillypore or Msia.

Gils ranging fm RP350K upwards with drivers...along Villa (SYT & MILF)

Gils (some joints) ranging fm RP300K upwards with drivers....at Rukko. (Mostly MILF)

Prices varies and it negotiable.

Bravo still around. Still smoky as ever.

And if u r lucky, u may get ceweks tat come with a 3-hole package. Though some may still practise RAW (Raw is War!), most of them now would request one to put on condoms. A welcoming gesture, indeed.

Jetty tax fm Balai now RP60K, Boarding pass RP15K..

Though most of the thing$ are up at TBK, its still manageable, still a budget playground...especially for us Sillyporean. Where can one get a gil (MILF)with u for 24hrs at a minimum price @S$35/-?
Old 11-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Samster

just came back from balai. Guess who i saw yesterday at maxi? baby he was there with a friend.
btw this trip is really fruitable. standard of cewek is higher than last time.

Book 2 cewek from villa 11 and 15, 550k and 500k each respective. standard SOP, bravo eat at dolphin. btw dolphin is a really cheap place to have seafood. going there next month =) who is in ?
Old 11-05-2009, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
just came back from balai. Guess who i saw yesterday at maxi? baby he was there with a friend.
btw this trip is really fruitable. standard of cewek is higher than last time.

Book 2 cewek from villa 11 and 15, 550k and 500k each respective. standard SOP, bravo eat at dolphin. btw dolphin is a really cheap place to have seafood. going there next month =) who is in ?
Baby? Another broncis tat gils would go heads over heals with. 2 trips back msg him fm my Indon line, he oso no respond. Hmmm.....

Tats rite. Standard improve way above my expectation. But not across the board. Like i say if ur lucky u may get one tat come with 3 holes package. Looks like ur in for tarma nowadays ya.

Dolphin at one time was cut throat, I must say. But due to competition fm rest at Jetty and those around Gabion/Wiko area, I suppose now they realise they cant carry on charging at exhorbitant prices. But dolphin oso abit way out fm most hotels...
Old 11-05-2009, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Baby? Another broncis tat gils would go heads over heals with. 2 trips back msg him fm my Indon line, he oso no respond. Hmmm.....

Tats rite. Standard improve way above my expectation. But not across the board. Like i say if ur lucky u may get one tat come with 3 holes package. Looks like ur in for tarma nowadays ya.

Dolphin at one time was cut throat, I must say. But due to competition fm rest at Jetty and those around Gabion/Wiko area, I suppose now they realise they cant carry on charging at exhorbitant prices. But dolphin oso abit way out fm most hotels...
im staying at maxi ... tat why dolphin is quite near. how about you recommend a few nice place for makan? tarma is the way for now .... after which i will go for other kinda fun ... maybe jio those salon ladies. so when will you be bringing me to chiong balai? btw where do u usually stay ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1