The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2009, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 15
pgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of light
26yo PRC Singing in Singapore KTV Lounge with pic

A KTV Singer become FL to stay on in SG

Her Stat

Nationality: China
Race: Chinese
Height: 1.60m
Weight: 48kg
Boobs: C (Firm & soft, for Boobs Lover)
Look: 7/10 (Very pure GND look)
Body: 8/10 (Fair, Smooth, Perfect Body Curve)
GFE: 7/10 (Very friendly)
BBBJ: 7/10 (I Have, But She said Depend on Chemistry)
FJ: 9/10 (Tight & Wet - Not a FL yet, Seldom Do)
Frenching: 8/10(She Attack Me First)
Lick & Suck: She love it (Moaning Loudly)

Dont: AR, AJ, RAW, Prevert request

Damage: $100/1 shot/1 hour or $150 / 2 Shots / 2 hours

Her pics and review in always28
Yen Yen - Gals Gals Gals
Old 08-10-2009, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
scoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to all
Re: 26yo PRC Singing in Singapore KTV Lounge with pic

Thanks bro TS for her contact.

First sight of Yen Yen, her face has a kind of attraction which is hard
to describe, the face which will activate your sex drive.

She is friendly and chatty. Mixed blood of two minor ethnics, no
wonder.

I asked her to sing me a song, and she sang this oldie: 山茶花.
Natural and nice singing - great enjoyment even no fj.

Stripped her and kissed each other, I asked her to lay down,
and started to pump her missionary. Wow lau, she had turned
from a gentle lady to a tigeress. strong and uncontrolled shaking
and jecking, as if i was ridding a tigeress.

Then she went on top of me and pumping very very hard.

I finally unloaded all in the doggie. What a good session!

My brief comment:

BJ : 7.5/10 (I asked her to put on cap)
FJ : 8.5/10 (wonderful)
Old 09-10-2009, 01:47 AM
Samster

pgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyhoo View Post

wonder.

My brief comment:

Thank you for your FR
Old 09-10-2009, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyhoo View Post

wonder.

My brief comment:

=> Yo BRO Scoobyhoo,interesting FR...first time i read any BRO request singing from any Babe ! Can i ask - U enjoyed her singing or pumping her more ?

And how is her "real looks" vs the studio shots provided ? Real looks better ?

Cheers !!!
Andyk
Old 09-10-2009, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 19
我回來了 is one of the Best!我回來了 is one of the Best!我回來了 is one of the Best!我回來了 is one of the Best!

Please share contact

Next : None
PM Latest Post : None
Old 09-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 19
B.O.B deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First of all, a big thank you to Bro PGYK!

Had a session on Monday at ard 5pm at AREA 81..hehe! Reach destination, parked my car and quickly book a room.

As we get warmer, she talks a bit more and when I teased her about her sexy photos and figure, she shy shy and this makes the beast inside me get damn high that I want to give her a bonk. I tell her later she will get a good one from me, getting to be monster liao. Then I lead her to the bed and the towel around her accidentally loosen. Wah seh! Nice set of boobies around C cup. I ask her to turn ard and show me her ass too. Damn! Nice round ass! I guess her figure makes up for her lack of beauty and height.

First thing I attacked her boobies, and she feel shy but enjoying it making slight moans. She say I very handsome and wish her future hubby like me, paiseh leh. So I tell her, can’t be her hubby, but sure can make love to her better than her future hubby. She then cheekily said she will teach her future hubby from what she learnt from me today. I really buay tahan liao, she getting naughtier. As I fondle those C cups, I fingered her. She said she don’t have much love juice, and I tell her don’t bluff, later will see how much she will flow. As I suck her boobies and finger her, she hug me damn tight and caressing my didi to her body, letting out all the sexy moans. As I can’t tahan anymore, she bj for me with cap on. Her bj is damn solid with all the slurp slurp sound and a whole 5 mins saying she love my didi very much.

Quickly ask her for missionary and I insert my rock hard didi into her. Damn, her pussy fucking wet man! I keep pumping harder and she moved herself to me to let me bonk her harder also and keep frenching me. She really enjoy it and moaning and screaming asking for more. After missionary, turn her ard and bonk her doggie with her nice round ass facing me. Same thing, she scream and enjoy it and her pussy was wet and tight. Lastly, finished it in doggy and we both hug each other. Overall, the bonk was good with her good attitude. Bros, please support her as her business as a singer no good and very tough here. She says if she still can’t make money, she will return home sooner. So bros, don’t wait and miss a gfe bonk with YY. Please take care and be nice to her. Thank you.

Name: Yen Yen
Looks: 6.5
Boobs: 7.5 C with nice dark brown nipples to suck
Height: Ard 158cm
Bj only: 7
Fj: 8.5
Gfe: 8
Damage: I tip her in total $100. I think she deserve a good tip.
"From today till the ending of the world, we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of bonkers. For he who shed his bonks with me today, shall be my brother." Hiyo...Silver! Hell of a fine BONKER!!!
Old 09-10-2009, 05:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Japboy84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro. Can I get her number? Came from laksa under same username haha. Also do u still have Xiao yu? If so also interested in Xiao yu
Old 09-10-2009, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.O.B View Post
First of all, a big thank you to Bro PGYK!

Had a session on Monday at ard 5pm at AREA 81..hehe! Reach destination, parked my car and quickly book a room.

As we get warmer, she talks a bit more and when I teased her about her sexy photos and figure, she shy shy and this makes the beast inside me get damn high that I want to give her a bonk. I tell her later she will get a good one from me, getting to be monster liao. Then I lead her to the bed and the towel around her accidentally loosen. Wah seh! Nice set of boobies around C cup. I ask her to turn ard and show me her ass too. Damn! Nice round ass! I guess her figure makes up for her lack of beauty and height.

First thing I attacked her boobies, and she feel shy but enjoying it making slight moans. She say I very handsome and wish her future hubby like me, paiseh leh. So I tell her, can’t be her hubby, but sure can make love to her better than her future hubby. She then cheekily said she will teach her future hubby from what she learnt from me today. I really buay tahan liao, she getting naughtier. As I fondle those C cups, I fingered her. She said she don’t have much love juice, and I tell her don’t bluff, later will see how much she will flow. As I suck her boobies and finger her, she hug me damn tight and caressing my didi to her body, letting out all the sexy moans. As I can’t tahan anymore, she bj for me with cap on. Her bj is damn solid with all the slurp slurp sound and a whole 5 mins saying she love my didi very much.

Quickly ask her for missionary and I insert my rock hard didi into her. Damn, her pussy fucking wet man! I keep pumping harder and she moved herself to me to let me bonk her harder also and keep frenching me. She really enjoy it and moaning and screaming asking for more. After missionary, turn her ard and bonk her doggie with her nice round ass facing me. Same thing, she scream and enjoy it and her pussy was wet and tight. Lastly, finished it in doggy and we both hug each other. Overall, the bonk was good with her good attitude. Bros, please support her as her business as a singer no good and very tough here. She says if she still can’t make money, she will return home sooner. So bros, don’t wait and miss a gfe bonk with YY. Please take care and be nice to her. Thank you.

Name: Yen Yen
Looks: 6.5
Boobs: 7.5 C with nice dark brown nipples to suck
Height: Ard 158cm
Bj only: 7
Fj: 8.5
Gfe: 8
Damage: I tip her in total $100. I think she deserve a good tip.
Thank for the FR
Old 10-10-2009, 02:55 PM
Samster

Bro, help her, if she cannot meet her boss target of $2000+++ in her Singing place, she'll have to be send back. More bros can help her, she can mai her own 'zong' (Time away from her work place), means bros who can only cheong at night can also book her at night.

If you think her service is good, can tip her more for it for her to 'mai zong'. $100 per hour and take back $70 at month closing.

HELP HER BROS
Old 10-10-2009, 04:03 PM
Samster

GOOD NEWS BROS - She agreed to down the rates to original price

KTV Singer become FL to stay on in SG

Got to know her thro friend, meet up couple of time with her for lunch. Call me 3 days ago, asking for help, as she heard about fl posting on the web. Ya, you call the right person, I said to her

Meet up with her next afternoon for lunch again. Asked her what she can do as a fl, while asking and walking back to my vehicle at the same time, met one of my friend, who could not take his eyes off her - good ideal, asked my friend to up her, hihihi

She and my friend head down to the nearest lovenest...............

Call my friend 2 hours later, asked about his session with her......Shiok. Hardly have any sex or never when in Sin...... enjoying when my friend really make her high high high & wet wet wet........

Sorry, it not me who up her, cannot imagine..... I don't add things to decieve you bro here, try it yourself and write good fr for her yourself

Call her after my friend, she keep saying thank you.... I think she really enjoy it, asking next will be me, hihi. Too bad, busy, will up her myself when I am free

Her Stat

Nationality: China
Race: Chinese
Height: 1.60m
Weight: 48kg
Boobs: C (Firm & soft, for Boobs Lover)
Look: 7/10 (Very pure GND look)
Body: 8/10 (Fair, Smooth, Perfect Body Curve)
GFE: 7/10 (Very friendly)
BBBJ: 7/10 (I Have, But She said Depend on Chemistry)
FJ: 9/10 (Tight & Wet - Not a FL yet, Seldom Do)
Frenching: 8/10(She Attack Me First)
Lick & Suck: She love it (Moaning Loudly)

Dont: AR, AJ, RAW, Prevert request

Damage: $80/1 shot/1 hour or $130 / 2 Shots / 2 hours

For Bros who book her between 8pm - 2.30am, if can tip her more for her to 'mai zong'

Yen Yen - Gals Gals Gals
Old 10-10-2009, 06:15 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgyk View Post
GOOD NEWS BROS - She agreed to down the rates to original price

KTV Singer become FL to stay on in SG

For Bros who book her between 8pm - 2.30am, if can tip her more for her to 'mai zong'

Yen Yen - Gals Gals Gals
=> Thanks,BRO for the good news !!!...Almost contacted her earlier but i had such a long lunch & then had a foot massage...then read your latest post !...If there's a chance,please also post some New Photos of her !
Old 10-10-2009, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Thanks,BRO for the good news !!!...Almost contacted her earlier but i had such a long lunch & then had a foot massage...then read your latest post !...If there's a chance,please also post some New Photos of her !
I will post few more pics in my own website always28 soon. Keep a lookout>
Old 10-10-2009, 07:59 PM
Samster

3 new pics is up

Check it out
Yen Yen - Gals Gals Gals
Old 10-10-2009, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgyk View Post
I will post few more pics in my own website always28 soon. Keep a lookout>
=> Thanks & Good Job,BRO !!!...Look liked she have fair,smooth skin but guessed i really have to "touch & feel" it myself soon !!!

Awaiting your juicey FR or steamy RTF post soon ???
Old 11-10-2009, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 20
Arthurh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArthurh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro,

Thanks for the contact. Just sms her and she told me her price is $100/1 or $200/2.

So I decided to forgo her then.

Thanks anyway.

Arthurh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1