The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-10-2009, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JIU XING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Return Of Frenching Queen Xuan Xuan Tat Resembles TCS Actress 郭妃丽

heng ar... just in time
Old 16-10-2009, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIU XING View Post
heng ar... just in time
wat heng??? juz on time to got bonk by ah ken si bo??? wahaha...

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 16-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 16
loner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave991977 View Post
Thanks Bro for the ctc.

I just tried XX 2hours ago... Say she like "Kwok Fei Li", i don't really see any similarity there.

I started off sms her about where to meet her. She ask me to go and book a room. In about 10mins later she press the door bell. The first look from her was very surprise to see me.. And from there i guess she is comfortable seeing me.

Without any delay, she was fast by doing french kiss with me. I slowly grab her boobs and man, they are really soft. After about 10mins of kissing, i slowly undress her.. after that she was fast by putting my tool into her mouth. Guess she really wan to suck me once she see me..

After doing BBBJ, we go into doggie style straightaway.. That was when she slowly to moan softly. From doggie style we went into other style... that was the time that she is getting louder and louder.. When asking her whether she enjoy it.. she says that she is cuming.. So she put her both hands behind my back and asking me to pump harder. I started pumping harder and harder and the more i do, the louder she became without caring other people will listen or not.. Her moan proof that she is enjoying herself and making me satisfied. I continue doing that until she cum.

After that, we go into BBBJ again and this time round, she makes me CIM.. i can say that she really enjoy me coming inside her...

Name : Xuan Xuan
Age 27
Looks : 6.5/10 (don't really look like kwok fei li)
Body : 7/10
Boobs : 7.5/10 for her size is consider good
Kiss : Yes
Frenching : 8/10
catbath : Never try
BBBJ : 7.5/10 ()
FJ : 9.0/10 (Many position)
Attitude : 9.5/10
Wild : 7/10
Rtn : will sure go find her again.

Guys, you all should try her, you will definitely feel comfortable with her. She is very friendly and nice..
Tat was fast...deeply appreciate...up u when power regain...
#63 pRoUD mEmBeR oF tIKo cLUb
Old 16-10-2009, 06:35 PM
Samster

dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loner7272 View Post
Tat was fast...deeply appreciate...up u when power regain...
aiyo go fetch ur OC... ah ken will help u upz their KC... keke...

dc's Wellness Spa

Old 16-10-2009, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid@cid View Post
yes encik, give those who fails to fall in FIVE EXTRAs BONKs wahaha

LCP hunterhi, falling in, SHIT i m Late...

izzt better to be Later than Never....

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 16-10-2009, 09:16 PM
vearn

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: The Return Of Frenching Queen Xuan Xuan Tat Resembles TCS Actress

Can have her ctc-
Old 16-10-2009, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7728 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

bro loner7272.....er.....waiting for "hamilton" watch soldier reporting...come here to show support....
Old 16-10-2009, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post

congrats n welcome here... pls collect ur free bonk from ah ken... keke...

dc's Wellness Spa

Old 16-10-2009, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
congrats n welcome here... pls collect ur free bonk from ah ken... keke...

Wa, izzt can dc, as i m a 2shot guy as Ken everytime said wait for me to jump la?

Bro KEN, Kum Sia.....

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 17-10-2009, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wa, izzt can dc, as i m a 2shot guy as Ken everytime said wait for me to jump la?

Bro KEN, Kum Sia.....
2 shot??? gosh!! no worries!! ken kar chng can take it!! or u prefer mine??? keke...

dc's Wellness Spa

Old 17-10-2009, 01:06 AM
Samster

loner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
aiyo go fetch ur OC... ah ken will help u upz their KC... keke...
Haha...u scare ah ken off...

Quote:

U r not too late...TQ for falling in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
bro loner7272.....er.....waiting for "hamilton" watch soldier reporting...come here to show support....
TQ for ur support brudder...
Old 17-10-2009, 01:13 AM
Samster

FR by bro samister :

Sorry TS that i took so long then write my FR....

Book this babe few days ago as i only have a few hours before my next meeting start and i really wish to relax myself a bit. Meet her at GL around evening, very puntual gal..... no need to wait to long.

Upon opening the door, saw this damn cute and sweet 小妹妹,damn lucky man. She's those damn horny type which will rub your didi to make you high. Never saw a FL that like to french so much too. Must really praise her for her hard working and willing to please you in all way. During my session with her, her phone rang a few times but she never bother to pick up, good attitude as she dont stop to make you happy..... i have try some which half way through our FJ she goes and pick up her phone which was really a turn-off.

Looks: 7 (cute & sweet)
Figure: 6.5 (a bit fat on the tummy - must be to many bros always treat her to supper lah)
Boobs: 6 (good to squeeze, should be B - but i'm a big fans for 'THE BIGGER THE BETTER)
Bbbj: 9 (up the lorry lah - no need to say 包吃!!!!!)
FJ: 10 (SHIOK SHIOK !!!! she is a ROCKER!!!!!! lying down, standing or any style you can name, she can rock until you are so high)
Attitude: 10 (i like gals which is more interested in you better then making business - will treat you like BF make you happy, GF also wont be so good)
RTF - guarantee (after i book my favorite 1st b4 i book her again.

Thanks a million to bro Loner & Oaoo for the ctc
Old 17-10-2009, 01:15 AM
Samster

RTF FR by bro Takumi racer :

just have a RTF session with 吸精女魔头萱萱, since the first session, has been thinking abt her constantly, i'm sure i got KC by her liao..

she has never failed to sextisfied the sexual desire that man hunger for.. her service is still tip-top, full of GFE feeling.. i told her i want to 强奸吸精女魔头, when the towel is still wrapped around her, i push her down on the bed & pulled it off & attack her boobs and she shout 求命啦, 求命啦, 不要强奸我啦!!! then i say 不行, 强奸你是要让你没办法用吸精大法来害男人.. after she cap me, do a few positions and unloaded in doggy...

managed to do 2 shots today which is highly impossible for me if u have read some of my previous FRs, after i fuck her half way on my 2nd shot, ask her take out the CD... then i say 帮我吸出来, she willingly obliged and removed the CD and before i knew it, my entire dick is inside her mouth.. she just kept sucking alternate with licking of balls and dick head, follow by deepthroat all the way to hit the wall of my shaft and for about 5 to 10 mins.. i cannot tahan anymore, tell her 用力点, 快一点, 要出来了, she increase the suction to maximum speed and full strength, finally i have no choice but to surrender all my cum into her warm mouth, suck me till the last drop of my sperms.. shiok is the only word i can descibe!!! hope i strike lottery, then have more $ to book her overnight ^_^

sorry for the bro after me, i requested her to smoke with me before leaving, so make u wait for quite sometime, pai seh sia..

Stats same as before, will definitely RTF as soon as vitamin M restored... thank u TS once again for this lovely GEM
Old 17-10-2009, 01:17 AM
Samster

FR by bro goldenlink :

Last week, Xuan Xuan sms me asking if I got time to date her. She said she was horny for me. Haha this sluty woman really knows how to entice me to get business. Actually by listening to her sexy voice, my little brother straight away got a hard on. So agreed with her and fixed up the time for a night live firing.

Picked her up from her place. When she entered the car, she ticked out her tongue and gave me a sluty look. Can't tahan, pulled her to me to french her. As there were pedestrians passing by my car, she pressed one of her hands on my bulge but pretended to put up some resistance, "讨厌, 不要这样". Haha, I liked her acting. Let go her body and drove off to our battleground.

But this sluty was not prepared to let me go while I was driving. Her left hand went into my shirt to play with my left nipple. She further unbuttoned the top few buttons to allow easy roaming of her hands for the teasing. Oh my god, she was more horny than me liao. I could not tahan and pulled her to suck on my nipple while driving. Wowwwww, this was great. I was enjoying her licking and at the same time got to look out for cars that were travelling next to mine to make sure no body noticed what she was doing. And this woman was not satisfied with what she was doing. Suddently her hand went down to unzip my pant. Oh nooooo, got to stop her before things happened. Just about to stop her, her hand went down to caress my bulge. Gosh, wish I could fuck her there and then.

When just entered the room, I pushed her to the bed and frenched her. She responed vigorously. Tongue fighting with mine, and her hand were busy unziped my pant to release my already hard on.. My hands were also busy roaming underneath her blouse to play with her big boobs. She was moaning and at the same time stroking my cock. I pushed her head down to my dick. Without any hesistation, she engulfed the whole length of my hard rod, starting to pump me with her mouth. I was in estacy. I hold on her head and began to shove my cock in and out of her mouth. She adjusted her head position to allow me to deepthroat her. My pumping getting faster and faster as I did not intend to hold back. I just wanted to cum in her mouth. As the tension built up, I told her I was cumming. She opened her eyes to look at me and tighten her mouth. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I shoved my whole cock into her mouth and cum the whole load into her throat. She just contiued to suck me till the last drop. Only after finishing the cim then I just realised we were still half naked and had not even taken the shower since we enterd the room.

The second shot was slow and easy. She knew where were my sensitive points and focus her attention to those areas. She would lick my ears and talked dirty softly into my ears. Then my turn to suck and lick on her ears which was her main weak point. She twisted her head left and right wanting to avoid my tongue but she failed. As I was brushing her ears, I was pumping her furiously. Her moaning and screaming became louder and louder. Finally she let go a loud scream, hugging me tight and her body began to tremble. She came really hard as she was panting away. I came finally.

Overall, she is one lady who really know how to arouse the man and give great pleasure to her man in bed.
Old 17-10-2009, 01:19 AM
Samster

FR by bro TBogard :

Just back from a session with the famed xuanxuan

Actually had her number since the last time she was here from bro oaoo, but only today then have to time to meet her.

One word, regret. Regret why i didn't meet her earlier, she is easily the top 3 bonks in my entire life.

Picked her up from her place, didn't want to go hotel in her area, so move out. Sueh sueh see police van in the intended location, so had to move out again to a further more discreet place.

Once in the room, waste no time frenching, french all the way until clothes all dropped off. Love-making (yes, i feel it was love making rather than plain old sex) was great. Maybe it was chemistry and similar age that makes the whole process seems heavenly.

FR:

Looks: 8/10
Body: 6/10
French: 10/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
Overall: 8.5/10
RTF: Still considering, later kena KC then no good already

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1