The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-10-2009, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 21
Sevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fuck you SammyBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boblee1963 View Post
Fuckyou, Most Bros called them FL, at least better then Whore. You must be one of those customer that will wan the FL to stay until the dot, treat them like shit. Why you so hate them???? Maybe your last life is a WHORE?????

bro....no point being mad n use abusive langguage on bros here, we are all here for a purpose, that is to share n have a good time, moderators are doing their job cos too many fake okts are making money n trying to avoid paying the fees. To run the website cost is involved lah, some website also request for donations also.....so remain calm n work things out with them.....
Old 21-10-2009, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlurBlock View Post
TS, you just have to prove that you are not OKT. You promote 4 girls in one go and that is why it becomes very hard for Mod to think that you are not OKT. For me, I had one of your introduced girl which I was taken for a ride and I will just have to consider it as a bad choice for beliving on your rating which was way too over rated. Stay cool and move on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boblee1963 View Post
Zapped me, go ahead, fuck you too. They are also human like u and me, STOP calling them whore. Fuck you cheebye for thinking that they can make alot of money from this website. You must one of those MOD clone that use to pick on ppl. I makesure you dun even get a single contact from me. Or maybe you are not a MAN. you know what I mean.

haha
From the above post by bro BlurBlock, it looks like no one will miss your recommendations.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 21-10-2009, 12:14 PM
Samster

thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChowYunFat View Post
The moderator should have give reason why they delete our threads.
They are very high handed and might lose creditability soon.
They should know we are not OKT by the price and the way we describe the gals. I have posted a few genuine threads of new FL beauties I have try. Objective is to let all brothers here have a chance to enjoy those gems .
But after giving a few bros their ctcs the threads were deleted without notice. So in future I will only be posting and introducing my conquers at other websites such as SG pleasure, Laksa Forum etc. In one years time SBF could lose most of its readership if they still treat their loyal members this way.
You think the Indon girls at $35 don't have OKT earn their money?

Anyway, I've seen some former samsters start their own forums, duplicating SBF in general. Their forums have died eversince. I know there are new forums sprung up by former samsters. But funny that they still need to come here to "bring" fellow samsters over. Or use unsuspecting bros to bring samsters over.

Like yourself, if the other forums are so good and SBF has not treated you well, why the hell are you still here?

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 21-10-2009, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sammyman666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
don;t just read the first post..
Actually, I did. I still don't see any post that mentions any rules. Except the part about having to prove he is not an okt. So, does everyone have to prove they are not okt before they can share? If so, what kind of proof is needed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
including the don;t quote the whole post.
I did see the "don't quote the whole post". Which was why I only quoted 3 lines of your 7 lines post
Old 21-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyman666 View Post
Firstly, this website already have many advertisers.

Secondly, it didn't use to be like that until recently. Nowadays alot of threads seem to be getting deleted. Seems to me that the owners are getting a little greedy
So because SBF already has many advertisers, other OKTs shouldn't be made to pay, right? So I can also go to Straits Times or Mediacorps to advertise my business for free since they already have so many advertisers, right?

Twitter is now free from advertisers. When they have a strong based, advertisers will come. That, you can be sure.

My 2 baht worth
Tee Vee
Old 21-10-2009, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ZinTwo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Firstly, this website already have many advertisers.

Secondly, it didn't use to be like that until recently. Nowadays alot of threads seem to be getting deleted. Seems to me that the owners are getting a little greedy
running a forum requires some finance to run it , it not cheap to run. On the hand if they think dont want to pay-up , they alway try setup their own
Old 21-10-2009, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpower View Post
Hi bros,

Just got a query since after reading this thread i also have some doubts. I have a FB whom i am thinking to share with bros here in the FL/2 section. Reason being she is pregnant now and wants to start FL soon to support her child once give birth. So if i post on behalf to help her do I have to pay for any advertising charges? Because Im doing this as a favor for her as she doesnt have net connection.

So could bros or mods clarify on this? Because if im being asked to pay then i cant be footing the bill for her, since she is earning but im helping her to get some bros here to help her out.

Would be great if bros can clarify this.
I'm quite sure that if this is a genuine case, the boss or mods will let it pass since I've seen some threads in FL Dome 2 that are like this.

But then again, it's up to the boss. Anyway, you can always try. If it's deleted, then you know that payment is required. If it's let to run, then no payment is required.

My 2 baht worth.
Tee Vee
Old 21-10-2009, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10756 / Power: 19
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor View Post
I'm quite sure that if this is a genuine case, the boss or mods will let it pass since I've seen some threads in FL Dome 2 that are like this.

But then again, it's up to the boss. Anyway, you can always try. If it's deleted, then you know that payment is required. If it's let to run, then no payment is required.

My 2 baht worth.
Tee Vee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit_Guy842 View Post
Like what big sexy had say, servers and the bandwidth need alot of money...

It didn't use to be like this but doesn't mean it will not turn out to be like that in further...
The owners are not greedy, he just want us to be happy to have this 'HOMES'

Cheers.....
Quite true..I agreed with u all..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 21-10-2009, 12:35 PM
Samster

Zionclone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So because SBF already has many advertisers, other OKTs shouldn't be made to pay, right? So I can also go to Straits Times or Mediacorps to advertise my business for free since they already have so many advertisers, right?

Twitter is now free from advertisers. When they have a strong based, advertisers will come. That, you can be sure.

My 2 baht worth
Tee Vee
Maybe they should go twitter or facebook hehe
Old 21-10-2009, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sammyman666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Let me first make it clear that I have no problems with this website having to charge a fee to advertisers. Obviously, the problem is that when you are not an okt and you just want to share contacts, which is what the FL 2 forum is all about, and the mods ask you to pay. It goes against the purpose of this forum

You are not making any money by sharing contacts and yet the mods expect you to fork out money. In fact, this is still alright as long as they are upfront about it. If this is the case, then most of the bros here will know not to come here to share their "gems" or they will be charged a fee

On the other hand, I understand that it is not easy for the mods to weed out the okts in disguise
Old 21-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
phoentk is Cool - loads of Potential

Cool Brother, take it easy.
Think it over, nothing is free in this world. So just accept it.
Old 21-10-2009, 12:37 PM
Samster

Zionclone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoentk View Post
Cool Brother, take it easy.
Think it over, nothing is free in this world. So just accept it.
totally agree with you bro
Old 21-10-2009, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
miniboy is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Re: Fuck you SammyBoy

Quote:
Let me first make it clear that I have no problems with this website having to charge a fee to advertisers. Obviously, the problem is that when you are not an okt and you want to share contacts, which is what the FL 2 forum is all about, and the mods ask you to pay. It goes against the purpose of this forum

You are not making any money by sharing contacts and yet the mods expect you to fork out money. In fact, this is still alright as long as they are upfront about it. If this is the case, then most of the bros here will know not to come here to share their "gems" or they will be charged a fee

On the other hand, I understand that it is not easy for the mods to weed out the okts in disguise
u mean u are not making $$$ out of it
and u getting so angry for? so you 1 person going to fight for unfair justice in this forum? website? singapore? world?

are U superman

one sentense
"the fls making lots of $$$ may be willing to pay"

lee li
Old 21-10-2009, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
miniboy is Cool - loads of Potential

sorry quote wrongly
mean to address to ts

anyway u brought out something for sbf bros to thing about
gd tots

lee li
Old 21-10-2009, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13047 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Bob, with no attachments to our previous communications, I would like to share my experience with deleted threads which happened sometime in July.

http://samsforum.com/newbie-...requently.html

http://samsforum.com/3988509-post1093.html

http://samsforum.com/private...m&pmid=4744624

I was actually pretty unhappy that my threads got deleted frequently until I asked and looked around. I think the bottom line is that there are rules to this forum and they do have to have an income to keep it going. I also wanted to share but then again, you have to look at it from their angle.

All the Best.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke

Last edited by Northern; 21-10-2009 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Additional Details
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread