The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2017, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelostone188 View Post
Bro I took ur test. Looks like both kenna Kc trap. Dunno what's next...

- She messaging you, fast or slow or not does not fucking matter, cause they are working --> we message each other every day, day and night and am the only sticky in her contact list.
- if she is willing to go out with you on their off day, theres a chance --> Yes, off days are spent with me.
- if she goes out with you on their off day, and doesn't expect you to pay FOR HER TIME, theres a chance --> never paid for her time during off days Nor any request for me to pay for her time.
- if she pays for your food, when you said you are not hungry but she just wants to eat, theres a chance --> she treats me at times too or offer to pay.
- if she brings you to meet her friend AND YET DOES NOT ask you to pay for the food, there's a chance --> Yes, same thing.
- if she is willing to go out with you after or before work and she's SUPER tired, got chance --> Yes, on numerous occasions
- if she skips work to go out with you, and DOESNT ask you to pay for her time, got chance --> yes, on numerous occasions.
Bro, don't mean to spoil ur happy moments, share some exp with you...

Same thing happened to me, however after few months, you will notice she will start being distant to you and already seeing other guys behind your back... her mountain of lies will bury u deep deep... one thing for sure they change target faster than u change underwear...

No matter what, trust ur gut feeling when hanging out with her... after some time you can definitely tell if she's being fake or not... don't let her bury u deep deep, down a path of no return...
Old 15-09-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 8
pious2none is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpious2none is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpious2none is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can i check with the Bros who are KCed now or before....

Usually we think we are the special ones....ML only to certain things with us every time we go to them.

My experience is that sometimes, the ML will give excuse not to blow you because mouth got ulcer la, sorethroat la... or you have no access down south because she say Aunty come la or not feeling well.

But based on my assessment, liars must have fucking good memories and Most people don't. I visited my ML enough to be suspiciousness of her words.

I am confused, when i get ultimate treatment to basic HJ, I am upset. When i become too confronting to want to get more from ML. I get rejected plainly. Then Nb the next time I go, ultimate treatment again.

Conclusion

I am guessing the ML also scared of "doing it" with two or more KCed fools in a day due to virus or whatever or self delusion assurance that it will be safe. I m talking about TCM kind of MP not those SPA Hiong type.

Suay suay the day you go is the day she just did with another KCed idiot。 or she has a appointment already.

I ever smell listerine from my ML breath which she don't use before. I ever see her just finish work coming out from room with lipstick gone and hair rather messy. Smell anti septic from her hands and breasts...

So these are indications that you are not "the one" or "Neo" from matrix .

But KCed being KCed we still choose to believe them what they say.. aiya..

Please share your thoughts....
Old 15-09-2017, 02:09 PM
Samster

Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starstruck View Post
Can i check with the Bros who are KCed now or before....

Usually we think we are the special ones....ML only to certain things with us every time we go to them.

My experience is that sometimes, the ML will give excuse not to blow you because mouth got ulcer la, sorethroat la... or you have no access down south because she say Aunty come la or not feeling well.

But based on my assessment, liars must have fucking good memories and Most people don't. I visited my ML enough to be suspiciousness of her words.

I am confused, when i get ultimate treatment to basic HJ, I am upset. When i become too confronting to want to get more from ML. I get rejected plainly. Then Nb the next time I go, ultimate treatment again.

Conclusion

I am guessing the ML also scared of "doing it" with two or more KCed fools in a day due to virus or whatever or self delusion assurance that it will be safe. I m talking about TCM kind of MP not those SPA Hiong type.

Suay suay the day you go is the day she just did with another KCed idiot。 or she has a appointment already.

I ever smell listerine from my ML breath which she don't use before. I ever see her just finish work coming out from room with lipstick gone and hair rather messy. Smell anti septic from her hands and breasts...

So these are indications that you are not "the one" or "Neo" from matrix .

But KCed being KCed we still choose to believe them what they say.. aiya..

Please share your thoughts....
Bro, sounds like you are in the kc trap... you're right... you're not the only one she gets comfortable with...

It's just a game... you will only feel this frustration if u only have her as ur only option... have a list one hand and move around... don't focus on one ml... it's not like u guys are getting married anyway...

If she don't give u what u want... just fuck care her and go to someone next on ur list... u are not committed to her neither is she to u... just a game...

Last edited by Rxxx3; 15-09-2017 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Miss a words
Old 15-09-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
Bro, sounds like you are in the kc trap... you're right... you're not the only one she gets comfortable with...

It's just a game... you will only feel this frustration if u only have her as ur only option... have a list one hand and move around... don't focus on one ml... it's not like u guys are getting married anyway...

If she don't give u what u want... just fuck care her and go to someone next on ur list... u are not committed to her neither is she to u... just a game...
Still those brother that is KCed ... Easy say than done lah.
Old 17-09-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Have been reading thru so many brother stories.... Thanks for sharing.

I have no physical relationship with my ML... Just pure like.. and we are friends.

Guess I am much fortunate than all of you..
I think the best feeling is still to become friends. No strings attached, no hard feelings, no emotional commitment, no hatred for each other. Keep it up bro! Friends last longer than a BGR.
Old 17-09-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelostone188 View Post
Bro I took ur test. Looks like both kenna Kc trap. Dunno what's next...

- She messaging you, fast or slow or not does not fucking matter, cause they are working --> we message each other every day, day and night and am the only sticky in her contact list.
- if she is willing to go out with you on their off day, theres a chance --> Yes, off days are spent with me.
- if she goes out with you on their off day, and doesn't expect you to pay FOR HER TIME, theres a chance --> never paid for her time during off days Nor any request for me to pay for her time.
- if she pays for your food, when you said you are not hungry but she just wants to eat, theres a chance --> she treats me at times too or offer to pay.
- if she brings you to meet her friend AND YET DOES NOT ask you to pay for the food, there's a chance --> Yes, same thing.
- if she is willing to go out with you after or before work and she's SUPER tired, got chance --> Yes, on numerous occasions
- if she skips work to go out with you, and DOESNT ask you to pay for her time, got chance --> yes, on numerous occasions.
Bro, u are very fortunate! She treat you more than any other guys, spending her precious rest time with you. However, to protect yourself, don't expect too high in this relationship. Just enjoy the privilege and the time being with her. If you both are MFEO, sure can blossom one. If not, no matter how hard you try, she won't belongs to you. You only bring hurt to yourself.
Old 17-09-2017, 05:19 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
I think the best feeling is still to become friends. No strings attached, no hard feelings, no emotional commitment, no hatred for each other. Keep it up bro! Friends last longer than a BGR.
Why would you want to be friends with a whore when there are so many girls out there who are far more worthy of your friendship?

Examples are those who do charity work, prevent animal cruelty, volunteer their time in old folk's homes etc.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-09-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

Ok, let me update a bit on me and my favourite ML. My previous post was full of negatives. So now we decided to give ourselves chance to continue and not to drop each other.

Last few days, we've been messaging each other. She always know that I want her to 约我,instead of me keep looking for her. I always tease her that i like surprises. If I meet her and she.dont give surprises, then I won't spend my time with her. Of course I joke with her la. Then she said that she really got no idea what to surprise me. If she cannot make me keep going back to her, then she said she is stupid, we are not fated to be with each other longer.

And so I think, why should I give up on her. With her knowing so much of me and weve built up some rapport. I just like her to be honest with me and I will greatly appreciate it. So last week, I went to meet another girl near my ML SPA. Just so right that after my session with that girl, my ML message me, wishing me good weekend. Since I'm near, I went to buy some food and gave her a surprise.

She was very surprised to see me! Very touched that we were sour to each other previously but I still got food for her despite I did not date her. So I told her that no matter what happens, please be honest with me. 我对事不对人。 She apologises for being cold towards me and said that her auntie came to visit her, so she very moody until she quarrel with the other girls. Ok, I accepted it.

Yesterday I went to meet her. Really long time never see her. Dated her for 90mims and this time she changed a lot. She very hardworking. Previously when i dated her, the first half of the session was only talking and caressing each other until when times almost up, we end up with FJ. For yesterday, I expected the same thing. So she came up with her own idea to service me. First of all, she made those instant coffee for me. This is a very plus point!

Then when talking, she said that instead of wasting time to talk, we can talk and do other things at the same time. She then suggested to use oil. But I told her that if use oil, later cannot FJ cos the oil with spoil the CD. She said bullshit. So she continued to use oil. She gave me a very nice and relaxing BM with oil. So much until it's like a Nuru massage but the bed is too small Liao. At times, her pussy rubbed against my bro. The feeling is very erotic and nice. She then tease me, saying that if she continue to brush her pussy against my bro, my bro will accidentally enter her raw. Then she cheekily ask, do you want to enter (raw?). I asked her...You dare meh? She laughing said of course not! Hahahah... And no la, I did not do raw with her. I might think I'm clean and I don't think she is dirty, but still it's a nono.

So she capped me and I ask her... How come so fast want to cap Liao? I still want to enjoy brushing my bro with her sister leh. She said she is talking control, ask me not to ask so much. So I obliged. And the FJ begins. She seems to know what I'm thinking because I always fantasize of doing a particular position with her but I never tell her. Then she automatically do that position with me. It's very sensual. It's not just fucking. We are making love. With both of us hugging each other so tight, I was resting my head on her boobs while my bro doing his job underneath. Both our bodies were very oily from the oiled BM that she gave me. It's really nice and sensual and I hope to have the same treatment next time I meet her.

At the end, she did something to me which she was not supposed to. This is also something which I used to beg her to do for me buy she wont. Can see that she do what she did to keep me. Well, I wouldn't say she like me. Because during the session, she taught me to be careful. As I am married, she don't want to keep messaging me and then kena found out but my wife. Thus she seldom message me. Even if I want to message her, make sure it's text message and not voice recorded. She said that since I'm married, she will only treat me as friends. I like her honesty. I respected it. Cos I think to myself that I will not give up my wife to be with her. And I also know that even if one day I'm together with her, it won't last. So why do I still need to make myself so many.misery? Why not enjoy as much as I can now, without any strings attached?

After seeing a change in her based on the services she provided, I felt like a king. This kind of feeling is not able to get from other MLs that I've visited. So I've decided to still go back to her but won't ask for BGR. We can be friends.

For bros who are still in the KC trap, hope my post can help you to be more rational with your heart. And no, I did not make up this story. It's all real. At the end of the day, it's how you think, how you decide and how miserable you want to make yourself. It's your choice to continue to be kced or your will find your alternative ways to have a win win situation. Don't expect too much can Liao....
Old 17-09-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Why would you want to be friends with a whore when there are so many girls out there who are far more worthy of your friendship?

Examples are those who do charity work, prevent animal cruelty, volunteer their time in old folk's homes etc.
Whatever you call them, whether a person is worthy of your friendship is not based on their profession. Those wearing suits and ties and is loaded does not necessarily means they are good friends. Those who were once behind bars, with whole body tattoos and last time selling pirated CD on the streets, does not necessarily they are bad companies.

If you ask what you ask, then do you have friends who are nuns? Who chant everyday to appease the spirits of the deceased as a form of doing good deeds?
Old 17-09-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ohyaitsme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Ok, let me update a bit on me and my favourite ML. My previous post was full of negatives. So now we decided to give ourselves chance to continue and not to drop each other.

Last few days, we've been messaging each other. She always know that I want her to 约我,instead of me keep looking for her. I always tease her that i like surprises. If I meet her and she.dont give surprises, then I won't spend my time with her. Of course I joke with her la. Then she said that she really got no idea what to surprise me. If she cannot make me keep going back to her, then she said she is stupid, we are not fated to be with each other longer.

And so I think, why should I give up on her. With her knowing so much of me and weve built up some rapport. I just like her to be honest with me and I will greatly appreciate it. So last week, I went to meet another girl near my ML SPA. Just so right that after my session with that girl, my ML message me, wishing me good weekend. Since I'm near, I went to buy some food and gave her a surprise.

She was very surprised to see me! Very touched that we were sour to each other previously but I still got food for her despite I did not date her. So I told her that no matter what happens, please be honest with me. 我对事不对人。 She apologises for being cold towards me and said that her auntie came to visit her, so she very moody until she quarrel with the other girls. Ok, I accepted it.

Yesterday I went to meet her. Really long time never see her. Dated her for 90mims and this time she changed a lot. She very hardworking. Previously when i dated her, the first half of the session was only talking and caressing each other until when times almost up, we end up with FJ. For yesterday, I expected the same thing. So she came up with her own idea to service me. First of all, she made those instant coffee for me. This is a very plus point!

Then when talking, she said that instead of wasting time to talk, we can talk and do other things at the same time. She then suggested to use oil. But I told her that if use oil, later cannot FJ cos the oil with spoil the CD. She said bullshit. So she continued to use oil. She gave me a very nice and relaxing BM with oil. So much until it's like a Nuru massage but the bed is too small Liao. At times, her pussy rubbed against my bro. The feeling is very erotic and nice. She then tease me, saying that if she continue to brush her pussy against my bro, my bro will accidentally enter her raw. Then she cheekily ask, do you want to enter (raw?). I asked her...You dare meh? She laughing said of course not! Hahahah... And no la, I did not do raw with her. I might think I'm clean and I don't think she is dirty, but still it's a nono.

So she capped me and I ask her... How come so fast want to cap Liao? I still want to enjoy brushing my bro with her sister leh. She said she is talking control, ask me not to ask so much. So I obliged. And the FJ begins. She seems to know what I'm thinking because I always fantasize of doing a particular position with her but I never tell her. Then she automatically do that position with me. It's very sensual. It's not just fucking. We are making love. With both of us hugging each other so tight, I was resting my head on her boobs while my bro doing his job underneath. Both our bodies were very oily from the oiled BM that she gave me. It's really nice and sensual and I hope to have the same treatment next time I meet her.

At the end, she did something to me which she was not supposed to. This is also something which I used to beg her to do for me buy she wont. Can see that she do what she did to keep me. Well, I wouldn't say she like me. Because during the session, she taught me to be careful. As I am married, she don't want to keep messaging me and then kena found out but my wife. Thus she seldom message me. Even if I want to message her, make sure it's text message and not voice recorded. She said that since I'm married, she will only treat me as friends. I like her honesty. I respected it. Cos I think to myself that I will not give up my wife to be with her. And I also know that even if one day I'm together with her, it won't last. So why do I still need to make myself so many.misery? Why not enjoy as much as I can now, without any strings attached?

After seeing a change in her based on the services she provided, I felt like a king. This kind of feeling is not able to get from other MLs that I've visited. So I've decided to still go back to her but won't ask for BGR. We can be friends.

For bros who are still in the KC trap, hope my post can help you to be more rational with your heart. And no, I did not make up this story. It's all real. At the end of the day, it's how you think, how you decide and how miserable you want to make yourself. It's your choice to continue to be kced or your will find your alternative ways to have a win win situation. Don't expect too much can Liao....
Thanks for sharing...
Old 17-09-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks for ur detailed sharing bro... happy for u...

Have to control ur feelings! But not ur sperms! Hahaha
Old 17-09-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1577 / Power: 8
PaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant future

Bro.. take care, be rational and true is my advise. Many have ventured and crashed.

Moreover, you are a family man. Your wife may be a nag and not as sexy.. it's your lust and ego playing you now, not careful will become captive to yourself. Nobody knows what the future holds.

The MP chiong scene is unlike straight to prostitution where you fuck and forgets easily, maybe even Boss didn't know. Always remember harm no one and whores are for fucking not for loving.

Still happy for you as it's like found yourself a fb.
Old 18-09-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
Thanks for ur detailed sharing bro... happy for u...

Have to control ur feelings! But not ur sperms! Hahaha
Hahaha... thanks bro! For now, feelings can control. But little tadpoles cannot lah...
Old 18-09-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaladinofSola View Post
Bro.. take care, be rational and true is my advise. Many have ventured and crashed.

Moreover, you are a family man. Your wife may be a nag and not as sexy.. it's your lust and ego playing you now, not careful will become captive to yourself. Nobody knows what the future holds.

The MP chiong scene is unlike straight to prostitution where you fuck and forgets easily, maybe even Boss didn't know. Always remember harm no one and whores are for fucking not for loving.

Still happy for you as it's like found yourself a fb.
Thanks bro! Agree, its the lust. This is something which i can never escape. Too tiko liao. Ya, will always try to be more careful, wipe my mouth clean after that.

Why i always want to go back to her is that, apart from having the feeling, i want to limit myself to find other girls. There are many new girls every now and then. And the temptations are very high. I dont want to see myself go fucking around with every new girls. I just want to pick a few good one and stay with them. Furthermore, i like the SPA that she works. Very cosy, very clean, big room, nice flooring, attached shower and got music.

I've found myself being regular to a good JG girl, purely JG and HJ only. And now this ML, being a regular FB. Not yet find one who does good massage only.
Old 18-09-2017, 07:57 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Whatever you call them, whether a person is worthy of your friendship is not based on their profession. Those wearing suits and ties and is loaded does not necessarily means they are good friends. Those who were once behind bars, with whole body tattoos and last time selling pirated CD on the streets, does not necessarily they are bad companies.
Whores have flawed personalities. They rank money above honesty and integrity.

While I fully agree that all professions have their bad apples it is a sad fact that you'd be hard pressed to find a whore who is honest and trustworthy.

When clients say they want to be "friends" with their favorite whores what they actually mean is that they have become addicted to their pussies and find it hard to deal with the withdrawal symptoms.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1