The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2012, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all
Re: A 'work week' in Ko Samui

I adjusted my belly, tucked in my Tee Shirt, pulled it out again as I walked towards the Villa.

The path to the villa was winding and slightly downhill. It made for easier walking in the shade of the lush green surroundings. I could hear the bubbling sounds of the private pools in each villa I passed. Clearly there were guests in the villas and they were occupied. But I couldn;t see anyone because of the high privacy walls and the thick green vegetation screens.

I finally arrived at my villa and turned the door and stepped into the aircon insides. It felt a relief from the outside and I was breaking into a sweat walking back to the villa.

I heard water splashing and saw movement in the lap-pool. I spotted a body swimming laps in the pool.

Great! I thought to myself. She is making herself at home and using the facilities.

What a great idea ! Such a hot weather, maybe I should jump into the pool too.

I walked into the 2nd BR and dumped my smelly sweaty golf shorts and shirt and underwear into the bathroom, mentally reminding myself to wash them when I take a shower.

I walked back out to the kitchen to get a drink. She clearly was not aware I had come back into the Villa. because she was still in the water swimming.

The fridge had nothing except for the hotel stocked Soda Water, soft drinks....

I made a mental note to drop by a 7-11 this evening with Piti to restock the fridge because the hotel charges a bomb for such niceties.

I took out 2 glasses and filled it with ice cubes. Open up a San Pellegrino and poured the minerale water into the glasses and headed out to the pool deck.

As I slide open the door, she stopped swimming and must have heard me.
She stood up in mid water. Ahhh.... the pool wasn't that deep. The water reached her barely at her shoulders.

She brushed back her hair and beamed a warm smile and waved.

She : Hey! Where were you?
me : Oh I was at Golf. Just came back.

I waved the 2nd glass of water in hand at her.
She : Thanks. I need that. Its really hot.
Me : When did you get in?
She : oh about maybe 1 hour ago.
Me : how was the flight? OK?
She : yep. Pretty Good.

I looked at her as she swam to the edge close to the deck. I walked closer and knelt down and handed her the glass.

Me : Welcome to Ko Samui Krup!
She laughed : Corny welcome ! and she splashed water at me playfully and got my bermudas completely wet.
(action starts at #12 & Ingrid -Pg 6)
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....666&highlight=
3. Tokyo Biz trip w/ Ingrid (pics)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....698&highlight=
Old 09-05-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all

Since my bermudas were already wet, I sat down at the deck edge and dipped my 2 legs into the pool as she leaned into the edge holding the glass of water and gulping it down.

Me : You hungry? had some thing to munch in the plane?
She : yah.. no worries. I am not hungry

So there we were, 2 adults. Me an old guy with a tummy on the edge of the inifnity pool. She, a hot 30s girl in a bikini in the pool. Just 2 of us in a private pool villa and the rest of the week, with nothing else better to do except maybe food, drinks, massage, sun, sea , surf and ???

I felt like I had a mermaid pet in the pool all to myself. Silly me. That's how I felt at that moment.

She: Hey you know when I checked in, I figured you weren't in yet as I didn;t see your luggage at all and the bedroom is empty.

Me : yah... I left that for you. My things are in the 2nd Bedroom.

She : ya, I noticed, I went to check it out.
Me : you are such a busy body.

She splashed water at me again playfully. Now my T shirt was wet. The deck floor around me was completely wet and my bermudas were already all soaked. That was because I was kicking the water in the pool when I was sitting down.

She : Awwww... max, you are so nice. You sure you dun wanna change rooms?
Me: Nah... its ok. I dont need that much space. Besides I didn't pack much as you can see.

She : Sure? We can change rooms you know. I mean, I feel bad. I am a invited guest and you kena go to the 2nd Bedroom.

Me : shush, enough already. its ok. You can have it. If you don't want it, go sleep on the sofa.

I pointed back at the lush living room behind me in the glass doors and glassed walled. She splashed more water at me again. And this time I splashed back with my legs.

By now I was completely soaked. My Tee Shirt and Shorts were all wet and i stood up. I held out my hand and she placed her glass back to me and I got up and placed the 2 glasses on the side table next to the deck chairs.

I looked at myself I was dripping wet.

Me: gee Nice !!! that was other change and I am gonna run of stuff to wear at this rate.

She : Then don't wear anything Max.
me : yah right, you wished.

I turned to walk back in but she said : Hey !!!! Where are you going? Come on in, the waters fine.

Me : ya, I am going back in to get my swim shorts
She : You idiot, You are already wet. Just take off your shirt and jump right in.

That some how made sense.
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
Old 09-05-2012, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Pls continue bro ,getting wet at my computer too
Old 09-05-2012, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
alphonsus is one of the Best!alphonsus is one of the Best!alphonsus is one of the Best!alphonsus is one of the Best!

Sounds romantic
Old 10-05-2012, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi maxpee,
Great thread, very narrative. Thanks for sharing.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Samster

I peeled off my T Shirt and draped it over the deck glass balcony on one end where the sun was shinining on, in the hope it will be dried by the sun.

My bermudas were soaked, my underwear was soaked. I made a mental calculation of my wardrobe and realized if I don't dry these, I will run out of clothes to wear as I have packed way too light this time around. Heck I am already running out of dry clean underwear !

I got into the pool and slipped in as gently as I could and realize it was same deep level on the sides. The water rose to my mid chest. Quite a comfortable depth. The pool water was nice given the hot weather. And then I jump back out.

Me : Oh shit!
She : What?? What??

I stuffed my hands into my pockets and gently extracted out the thai bahts, my wet credit cards... This is what happens when I get distracted. I got up and placed them on the towel and placed on the deck table and pulled the table to the sun shine to dry them.

I jumped back into the pool this time, making a human ball and gave the biggest ever splash when my combined tummy and body frame crashed royally into the water. She gave a playful yell and swam towards me underwater. We pushed and tugged at each other underwater like 2 kids in a summer camp.

I swam a couple of laps and tried to be smooth which was proving difficult with my bermudas now slipping past my hip bone and dangerously slipping off revealing the most of my underwear elastic band.

I had a chance to look at her now with her wet hair. She looked a picture of health and sportiness. Her hair all slick wet and back, and her tanned skin made for a picture of health too. She was tanned and looked good in the sports bikini. OK... I dunno la... any bikini that is not string type and has thicker bands for me is not string bikini la. I assumed she wears this on her weekend wakeboarding. It was just a plain green bikini. She definitely has the body for the bikini.

Any thoughts to try to hold my tummy and huff and puff up my chest was dashed anyway... I couldn't careless. I am not a buffed up dude and some macho shit mister. My exGFs loved me for what I am and I continued to be usual self.

We swam to the 'infinity edge' and looked at to the beach and sea below us.
I told her the facilities around us. And also pointed to her that the beach stretch below us was just 'ours' as it was private. And that we only have access to it apart from the morning gardeners who would come to groom the sand and the beach and clean up and set up the beach furniture and the umbrella.

She told me she was kind of worried about developments in her office. Seems like there were some restructuring going on and she felt she might be affected. Oh well... what better time to take a few days off than now then.

She smiled at me and said : THANK YOU. You maynot know it, but I needed to get away from the office and this is a good distraction.

I just smiled back : Ok...then you owe me babe. You can buy me dinner or whatever treat you have in mine over the next few days being here.

She splashed water into my face : Hah ! You should be so lucky I am here to adorned your arm as a dinner date, cos I know you said you hate eating alone....

And so it was like that - back and forth bantering and we literally TCSS for like another hour or so, leaning at the infinity pool edge looking out to sea. The sun started to go down and our pool was getting shading from the villa and the 2 trees that no doubt gave us privacy from the next door villa.

I looked at my watch and realised it was 520pm and I nodded back towards the villa.

Me : Hey, I am going to swim a few laps, and then go shower and change. I have a driver coming at 7pm, We should change get ready for dinner for a trip to the happening stretch ya?

She : woooooo.... got driver some more? Waaaaa..... I feel soo spoilt. Ok. I am getting up and showering as I need time to get ready, I need to wash my hair.

I leaned back against the infinity edge facing the villa deck and watched her swim back to the edge and pulled herself off the pool. She had a fit body. As she pulled herself off the deck, I couldn't help but notice the bikini bottom line crease caught between her butt cheeks. "NICE" were the words that came to my mind.

I think she knew I was looking, so I wasn't going to pretend I wasn't.

Me : Hey ! Nice ass !

She got up and wrapped a towel around and playfully showed me the finger as she slid open the glass door and walked into the villa. She turned around and pretended to flash me and jiggled her boobs

She : Ass only?

I open my mouth to show my jaw dropping slowly in a dramatic fashion and she started to laugh. She sure cracks me up.

She : Ok. I need about 45minutes and where are we doing dinner?

Me : I dunno honestly, we'll have to ask Piti and what he recommends. Go and shower cos I am not sure if we have time for a sunset drink.

With that I swam a few laps, enjoying the pool for the first time since I checked in yesterday
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
Old 10-05-2012, 01:01 PM
Samster

With my laps completed, I got up and grabbed the towel but not before placing my credit card and damp thai bahts on the dining table.
The aircon air gave me a temporary chill as I wrapped the thick towel around me and walked towards the bathroom.

And so it was with men, we are just easy to maintain. I showered and cleaned up and was ready in less then 20minutes. I walked out and took in my wet T shirt and piled it on with the rest of the wet stuff in the corner of the bathroom.

I opened up a can of pepsi. What's with Pepsi and Thailand? I think the Thais have a sweet tooth. I can't find a can of coke in the fridge. I made another mental note to stock up the fridge this evening.

I flipped the channel and "nice" they have a soccer channel and so that means I can catch up on the barclays league and find out what the fuck is going on with the football scene these days.

There was really nothing to snack on except for some airplane size peanuts and cashew packets.

She : WELL ! Is this appropriate?

I turned my back and closed the fridge door as I was hunting for ice cubes.
She was dressed in a nice flowery sundress. Spaghetti strings held up the dress that dropped over her ample chest. Ok my eyes found no secondary strap apart from the sun dress . Was she braless? or she was wearing those strapless bra? heck why should I even care? Anyway I am narrating for you bros ok..

Me : sure... you looked great.

I looked at my watch. It was 645pm Perfect. We need time to walk out to the lobby. I offered my remaining pepsi with ice cubes in the glass to her. She took it from my hand and gulped it down while she looked at me with her large eyes. I see make-up, blue eye shadow whatever...

We walked out to the darkening evening made darkening faster because of the lush vegetation along the footpath. Along the way I pointed out to her the different villas, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom and the Spa Villa as well.

Piti was on time and he drove us out to the main stretch in Chaweng and we finally decided to have seafood dinner.

Dinner conversation centered on what i did the previous nite. I shamelessly told her I almost picked up a student and she gave me a 'shameful' look and said I was preying on SYT. But I did confess I didn't get her number and it was only her name I knew. She laughed it off.

We had beer to start with as I was thirsty no doubt from the morning golf and then ordered wine to go with the lobster, mussels and other shellfish stuff. I was mentally telling myself am I loading too much aphrodisiac or really do shellfish work because it will be neutralized by the alcohol anyway.
In any case, she was eating most of it anyway. I was enjoying my tom yum kung.

Around us, couples were also engaged in their intimate conversation. I just can't help but asked her what she thought of them. We played a game of psycho-analyzing couples in every table. Soon our analyses deteriorated to how much sex each of the couple were having and whether the girl was a squirter or a screamer?

Dinner between 2 persons can be short. I know cos we either talked too much crap or we order too little... I was thinking of going to another place to hang out for drinks. She agreed and we asked for the bill.

She dutifully honored herself and paid for dinner. I of course tried my minimal to fight to pay for the bill. Ha ha ha ha LOL. Of course I did my best la. I guess drinks were on me then.

We walked back out and Piti was already waiting in the car. I asked Piti where would be a good place in Chaweng for a bar. He doesn't know and so we got in and he drove up and down the stretch until we decided a place finally. I told Piti not to wait for us and that he can go home and we will take a cab back.

He knew I had another golf game planned for the next day. I told Piti to come pick me up at 8am.

Piti : Sure? 8am? He looked at me and looked at her and then asked again.

I gently tapped him on the shoulder and said : 8am Piti, Good night. Go!

She must have caught Piti's comments and she smiled as she walked up the curb. As Piti drove off, I caught up with her and we both walked into a racous bar already filled with live music. NICE!
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
Old 10-05-2012, 01:39 PM
Samster

It was strange. Really.. I am not joking, It felt strange.

We were having drinks and we sat at the table as the band played sone after song. But we were talking like old friends. She was about to order a pitcher mix but I had to stop her as I told her I have another golf game tomorrow.

So we ended up ordering house pours instead. The crowd at the bar was nice. And it wasn't that crowded unlike the bar I had been to the night before.

After drinks, she suggested we take a walk and check out the pasar malam stores outside. And when the band ended their set, we walked back out again and enjoyed the slow walk taking in the pasar malam sights.

A guy shoved me some DVDs of Porn. I looked at it and she came up to me and flipped through them too before I returned them back to the tout.

We continued to walk and she asked what turns men on. I said , I dunno what turns men on, but I know what turns me on.

I made a rude gesture of humping and she laughed. I said Wild Sex, screaming orgasms are sure enough to make any men high, and for me too.

I am not into costume or role play, but I like being teased just like women. She shared with her fantasy, I listened on with eyes wide open and jaws open too. It was just too much for sharing.

We walked into a 7-11 and I bought the list of things we needed. Snacks, chips, instant noodles (well she wanted instant noodles), drinks, and 2 cans of redbull (she wanted it, I am not a fan of redbull) and water.

The night was getting warm and we were walking which made it more humid and sweaty. Besides the load of grocery supplies was getting heavy. And so I turn and flagged down a cab and we rode back to the villa.

Back at the villa, I turned on the aircon and loaded up the fridge. She disappeared into her room and when i was finished I went back to my room and change back to some thing light as I wanted to take a shower to wash off the stickiness of sweat.

I came back out and heard splashing. The lights were all off in the living and dining area except for the kitchen night light. The pool lights were on, but were dimmed. But the sliding door was open.

In the cover of darkness of the living room villa, I saw the pile of towel and bedroom slippers. She was swimming again.

I told myself I should have done that instead of going to shower. I was about to walk out to the pool when I realised in the darkness that I could make out, she was swimming nude.

Maybe I was imagining it, but I definitely knew she had no top on for sure and despite the dim pool lights, in the moonlight I could make out the willowy human form and skin under the water as she swam and dove underwater in the pool. I enjoyed the view in the darkness and stood there for awhile as I watched her swim from end to end under water.

I felt a stirring in my shorts and then I muttered to myself : FUCK !!!!! I FORGOT TO BUY CONDOM at the 7-11 store !!!!

I decided to head back to the bedroom have another cold shower. I needed to get up the next day for my golf game.
I wondered if she saw me seeing her ? I showered with that thought in mind and was thinking should I PCC in the shower that night and ended up not doing it and went straight to bed.
2. Sexcation w/ exGF

Last edited by maxpee88; 10-05-2012 at 01:52 PM.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:01 PM
Samster

Ok guys, yes, the most important item in the mission and I forgot.

Sorry la. You have to know from my point of view is that I am not used to having and buying condoms. In my history, the girls I have made love to, were all done without the need for condoms.

Now not that I am a careless freak or overconfident guy. But you must understand those girls I dated, we were 'exclusive' and they were not like some slut I met on the street. They were 'decent and clean' corporate women, who had a career and were healthy individuals. I never cheong and steal eat when i was with Vicky (ok apart from from Ingrid) And Ingrid was different, She was a lesbian and she never had been with a guy and it was me.

Besides, with Vicky and Ingrid, I never needed to pay for commercial sex or cheong. You know what I mean?

So that's why I never thought about condom... and in any case, I didn't plan and had thoughts of having sex (YET)
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
Old 10-05-2012, 02:03 PM
Samster

LOL, I just read a few PMs in my inbox.

OK...OK.. I am being too long winded. You fellas wanted me to dive straight to the sex stuff.

Ok folks, any other comments and suggestions?
2. Sexcation w/ exGF

Last edited by maxpee88; 10-05-2012 at 02:18 PM.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Ahxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpee88 View Post

OK...OK.. I am being too long winded. You fellas wanted me to dive straight to the sex stuff.

OK OK...
Hmm... I think the pace is just nice, it is a story, not a news report or FR. The more details that is included, the easier it is for us to visualise and walk through what you have experienced.

Great job :P
Old 10-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Samster

Hi Folks,

Here are some questions and requests from you. I don't need to reply individually in PM as someof you have same or similar requests and question

A. Pls share where you go for vacation?
Ko Samui ...duh...

B. How much is your hotel?
Sorry I wasn't in hotel, but in a pool villa

C. Can share how much it costs?
Uhhh... I think over US$1000 maybe... I dunno, I dun care, I charge under company expenses and claim afterwards

D. Got photos can share?
Ehh... I think you can see the photos on web if you search for private pool villa in Ko Samui

E. Is it you go with XXXXXXX?
XXXXXXXX? Who dat?
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
Old 10-05-2012, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
WhyWhy00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice Story Bro..Keep it up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpee88 View Post

Ok folks, any other comments and suggestions?
Old 10-05-2012, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 15
nudedudez is a Helpful and Caring Samsternudedudez is a Helpful and Caring Samsternudedudez is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I like the pace of your story. No need to rush to the sex part ah.. Please continue..
Old 10-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
LowKa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Please keep writing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1