The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2024, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 17
=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future
Re: My Austria sex experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
Bro I laughed when I see this!

I was in a hurry when I did the short post, so I overlooked to include some details. According to Jess, one of the team building activities supposedly involved transporting team members by piggyback over a distance with obstacles along the way, and Jess was carried by piggyback by the two guys, they took turns at it. Maybe all the pressure on their backs got them in the mood. Actually she called them “boys” when she related it to me. The team building was on a Friday afternoon, she brought the two boys home on Friday evening and they left Saturday morning. Jess declined to share the specifics except to say that they didn’t sleep, so it’s like 12 hours of personal bonding activities at her place. The description “no fish goose also can” is quite appropriate lol.

I can only fantasize...

Old 20-03-2024, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 22
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by =M4G=MrX= View Post
I can only fantasize...

nice one bro..waiting for TS to update us how he up jess
Old 22-03-2024, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Here’s part 2 of my Vienna story -

It wasn’t easy to create an opportunity to fuck Jess. Mainly because the 5 of us did our sightseeing together and by the time we returned to the AirBnB flat, it’s usually after 8 to 9pm. The aunty’s behaviour was the same, she was still quite big mouth and stubborn about her opinions, but the funny thing is, I didn’t get too offended anymore, haha! Two nights after the blowjob, I tried to knock on her bedroom door around 2.30am but didn’t get a response.

The chance came on the 4th day, after 3 whole days of fantasizing. The group planned to visit 3 exhibitions/musuems of famous music composers to read and watch multimedia presentations of their lives, eg Mozart, Beethoven, Haydn, Mahler etc. For bros who’ve visited Vienna, you’ll know such places are popular with tourists, it’s not my thing though. After we had brunch at a cafe, Jess all of a sudden said she’s not feeling well and wanted to go back to the accommodation to rest (she really wasn’t feeling well btw). Wifey/BFF discussed and as they know I’m not interested in classical music, Jess’s niece asked if I can accompany Jess back to the flat, and they’ll message nearer to evening about dinner arrangements.

I kept a straight face and answered, sure no problem. Our 2 groups parted and I hailed a taxi as the cafe was about 20 minutes from the flat. We got into the cab. I took her hand, and we held hands during the trip.

We alighted, we walked back to the flat which was about a 3 minute walk from the road. I watched as Jess took 2 panadols with a cup of water in the kitchen. And like it was the most natural thing to do, I again took her hand and led her to her room, I didn’t need to pull her or sweet talk her. I got down to business immediately, I stripped Jess quickly, she cooperated without fuss. I unzipped her outer jacket and got her out of it, I took off her thermal blouse and bra, I unzipped her skirt and pulled it off, I pulled down her thermal long tights and took off her panties. Okay it’s not the most sexy pose because she just stood in front of me, hands on her side but the main point was that she was naked.

I quickly stripped, and I grabbed one boob in my hand while my mouth clamped down on the other nipple. During the blowjob session, I didn’t manage to see her body, though I managed to massage her boobs a little. Now I could feel she had quite protruding nipples, relative to her A-cup boobs. I gently pushed Jess onto the bed, keeping my mouth on one nipple and rolling the other nipple in my hand. Unlike sessions with FLs where there’s a time limit, I kept fondling and sucking, and inevitably, Jess started moaning. She’s got a big loud voice when talking in normal situations, and she was also loud when moaning.

It’s not a criticism but a factual observation that men usually spend more time on bigger boobs than smaller boobs. So after some minutes of sucking and licking her nipples, twisting them gently between my fingers and massaging her boobs, I looked up at her after taking my mouth off her nipples, she had her eyes closed and mouth was open. As there was lots of time, I didn’t have to rush to fuck immediately, and I wanted to see her facial expressions, so I kept rolling both her protruding nipples non-stop between my fingers. I found it sexy and stimulating to see Jess squirming and taking in breaths through her mouth, every time I rolled her nipples harder, she reacted by arching her back off the bed. Very nice! [FLs and even some FBs don’t have patience for such foreplay imho].

I didn’t get to see or touch her pussy during the blowjob. But I now could see her pussy with light sparse hair, so it’s not hidden under a bush of dark hair. I pushed her thighs open and her pussy opened up, it’s very different when women have bushy hair, you have to find your way to the pussy. Jess’s pussy with its pink coloured interior was clearly on display under the sunlight from the windows. Her pussy looked reasonable for a mature woman, it’s clean, topped off with a touch of pubic hair. Maybe it’s because Jess is slim, so everything is easier to see and appreciate (for the record, I’ve nothing against overweight women, I’ve fucked a few).

I said let’s fuck, she actually laughed and reached down for my cock, she didn’t have to do much as I was already stiff. She didn’t try to pretend to be shy, she guided my cock to her pussy, and she auto positioned her feet spread open on the bed with knees bent. She pushed her groin slowly, so that she made my cock head enter her slightly, and I took it as her signal that she’s ready to fuck. I won’t pretend that Jess is the greatest fuck but she’s totally willing. She was dry initially, and I took my time to fully enter her. When she got wetter, I began to thrust harder, of course there’s the shiok feeling, but I didn’t have the usual tight friction when pumping in and out of a younger woman. To be clear, it’s not a complaint, I’d still fuck her nevertheless.

Jess kept her eyes open, we looked at each other during the fucking, and she didn’t hold back her groaning (I teased her about it while resting, her response was, we’re both adults, what’s there to be paiseh about!). While the Vienna temperature was cool, I managed to start sweating as the minutes passed, and Jess helpfully facilitated the thrusting by holding her knees open with her hands. Okay, she doesn’t get top marks for her technique but she didn’t hurry me.

I didn’t keep track of the time, it felt like 8 to 10 minutes of thrusting. I could feel I was about to explode, Jess must have sensed it because she smiled at me. I lowered myself on her. By this time, our bodies were sweaty, I lay on top of Jess and did a few final thrusts as I unloaded into her. After awhile, Jess pushed me off her, she opened a pack of wet tissues and wiped her pussy area, saying “we better don’t dirty the bed”.

We lay on the bed and rested, making small talk. Here’s when she shared the team building story. Another tidbit she shared is her company has a practice of hiring temp staff for short periods of time, and she claimed that no guy or boy has ever turned down her offer of coming over to her place for drinks!

After like 10 minutes, she asked if I wanted to shower first or if not, she’ll go first. I said “We still have time, you want to fuck again?”, she arched her eyebrows and joked, “you got your energy back?”. I got hard again quite quickly, I’m sure it’s due to the fact that Jess was relatively a new body to me. To cut a long story short, we fucked again and gave ourselves ample time to rest and shower before the niece called Jess for dinner arrangements.

That’s it for my Vienna experience. There’s a saying, variety is the spice of life. I’ve met up with Jess three times since we returned to SG for dinner, where she’s the main dish. Thanks all, for reading my sharing!
Old 22-03-2024, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 17
=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future

Quote:

It wasn’t easy to create an opportunity to fuck Jess. Mainly because the 5 of us did our sightseeing together and by the time we returned to the AirBnB flat, it’s usually after 8 to 9pm. The aunty’s behaviour was the same, she was still quite big mouth and stubborn about her opinions, but the funny thing is, I didn’t get too offended anymore, haha! Two nights after the blowjob, I tried to knock on her bedroom door around 2.30am but didn’t get a response.

The chance came on the 4th day, after 3 whole days of fantasizing. After we had brunch at a cafe, Jess all of a sudden said she’s not feeling well and wanted to go back to the accommodation to rest (she really wasn’t feeling well btw). Wifey/BFF discussed and as they know I’m not interested in classical music, Jess’s niece asked if I can accompany Jess back to the flat, and they’ll message nearer to evening about dinner arrangements....

....Jess kept her eyes open, we looked at each other during the fucking, and she didn’t hold back her groaning (I teased her about it while resting, her response was, we’re both adults, what’s there to be paiseh about!). While the Vienna temperature was cool, I managed to start sweating as the minutes passed, and Jess helpfully facilitated the thrusting by holding her knees open with her hands. Okay, she doesn’t get top marks for her technique but she didn’t hurry me.

I didn’t keep track of the time, it felt like 8 to 10 minutes of thrusting. I could feel I was about to explode, Jess must have sensed it because she smiled at me. I lowered myself on her. By this time, our bodies were sweaty, I lay on top of Jess and did a few final thrusts as I unloaded into her. After awhile, Jess pushed me off her, she opened a pack of wet tissues and wiped her pussy area, saying “we better don’t dirty the bed”.

After like 10 minutes, she asked if I wanted to shower first or if not, she’ll go first. I said “We still have time, you want to fuck again?”, she arched her eyebrows and joked, “you got your energy back?”. I got hard again quite quickly, I’m sure it’s due to the fact that Jess was relatively a new body to me. To cut a long story short, we fucked again and gave ourselves ample time to rest and shower before the niece called Jess for dinner arrangements.

That’s it for my Vienna experience. There’s a saying, variety is the spice of life. I’ve met up with Jess three times since we returned to SG for dinner, where she’s the main dish. Thanks all, for reading my sharing!
Ben fatto! Che meraviglia finale!

Old 24-03-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 22
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light
Post Re: My Austria sex experience

Quote:

The chance came on the 4th day, after 3 whole days of fantasizing. The group planned to visit 3 exhibitions/musuems of famous music composers to read and watch multimedia presentations of their lives, eg Mozart, Beethoven, Haydn, Mahler etc. For bros who’ve visited Vienna, you’ll know such places are popular with tourists, it’s not my thing though. After we had brunch at a cafe, Jess all of a sudden said she’s not feeling well and wanted to go back to the accommodation to rest (she really wasn’t feeling well btw). Wifey/BFF discussed and as they know I’m not interested in classical music, Jess’s niece asked if I can accompany Jess back to the flat, and they’ll message nearer to evening about dinner arrangements.

I kept a straight face and answered, sure no problem. Our 2 groups parted and I hailed a taxi as the cafe was about 20 minutes from the flat. We got into the cab. I took her hand, and we held hands during the trip.

We alighted, we walked back to the flat which was about a 3 minute walk from the road. I watched as Jess took 2 panadols with a cup of water in the kitchen. And like it was the most natural thing to do, I again took her hand and led her to her room, I didn’t need to pull her or sweet talk her. I got down to business immediately, I stripped Jess quickly, she cooperated without fuss. I unzipped her outer jacket and got her out of it, I took off her thermal blouse and bra, I unzipped her skirt and pulled it off, I pulled down her thermal long tights and took off her panties. Okay it’s not the most sexy pose because she just stood in front of me, hands on her side but the main point was that she was naked.

I quickly stripped, and I grabbed one boob in my hand while my mouth clamped down on the other nipple. During the blowjob session, I didn’t manage to see her body, though I managed to massage her boobs a little. Now I could feel she had quite protruding nipples, relative to her A-cup boobs. I gently pushed Jess onto the bed, keeping my mouth on one nipple and rolling the other nipple in my hand. Unlike sessions with FLs where there’s a time limit, I kept fondling and sucking, and inevitably, Jess started moaning. She’s got a big loud voice when talking in normal situations, and she was also loud when moaning.

It’s not a criticism but a factual observation that men usually spend more time on bigger boobs than smaller boobs. So after some minutes of sucking and licking her nipples, twisting them gently between my fingers and massaging her boobs, I looked up at her after taking my mouth off her nipples, she had her eyes closed and mouth was open. As there was lots of time, I didn’t have to rush to fuck immediately, and I wanted to see her facial expressions, so I kept rolling both her protruding nipples non-stop between my fingers. I found it sexy and stimulating to see Jess squirming and taking in breaths through her mouth, every time I rolled her nipples harder, she reacted by arching her back off the bed. Very nice! [FLs and even some FBs don’t have patience for such foreplay imho].

I didn’t get to see or touch her pussy during the blowjob. But I now could see her pussy with light sparse hair, so it’s not hidden under a bush of dark hair. I pushed her thighs open and her pussy opened up, it’s very different when women have bushy hair, you have to find your way to the pussy. Jess’s pussy with its pink coloured interior was clearly on display under the sunlight from the windows. Her pussy looked reasonable for a mature woman, it’s clean, topped off with a touch of pubic hair. Maybe it’s because Jess is slim, so everything is easier to see and appreciate (for the record, I’ve nothing against overweight women, I’ve fucked a few).

I said let’s fuck, she actually laughed and reached down for my cock, she didn’t have to do much as I was already stiff. She didn’t try to pretend to be shy, she guided my cock to her pussy, and she auto positioned her feet spread open on the bed with knees bent. She pushed her groin slowly, so that she made my cock head enter her slightly, and I took it as her signal that she’s ready to fuck. I won’t pretend that Jess is the greatest fuck but she’s totally willing. She was dry initially, and I took my time to fully enter her. When she got wetter, I began to thrust harder, of course there’s the shiok feeling, but I didn’t have the usual tight friction when pumping in and out of a younger woman. To be clear, it’s not a complaint, I’d still fuck her nevertheless.

Jess kept her eyes open, we looked at each other during the fucking, and she didn’t hold back her groaning (I teased her about it while resting, her response was, we’re both adults, what’s there to be paiseh about!). While the Vienna temperature was cool, I managed to start sweating as the minutes passed, and Jess helpfully facilitated the thrusting by holding her knees open with her hands. Okay, she doesn’t get top marks for her technique but she didn’t hurry me.

We lay on the bed and rested, making small talk. Here’s when she shared the team building story. Another tidbit she shared is her company has a practice of hiring temp staff for short periods of time, and she claimed that no guy or boy has ever turned down her offer of coming over to her place for drinks!

you didnt french with her or she blowing you like a cougar? For the next 3 bonks, she is still distance and aloof?
Old 25-03-2024, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

So total you fxxked the aunty how many times during the trip ?
Old 25-03-2024, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Your story so short.. so fast end liao..
Old 25-03-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Hairyvixen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestc View Post
Your story so short.. so fast end liao..
It is about sex in Austria only haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1