The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-10-2009, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fuck you SammyBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayn_lau View Post
Why get so worked-up if you are not an OKT???? 做贼心虚ah???

Anyway, since you are no OKT like what you claimed, just frankly tell the girls that you are "helping" now that the MOD of this forum wanted money, since you got 4 of them that you are "helping", therefore $660/4=$165 and it's for a validity of 2 months as mentioned so it only cost them $2.75 per day, dun think that's a big amount to them right??? and trust me bro, they will definately take it cos it much lower den what you..... opps salah salah ..... it is much lower den what other OKTs in the forum is charging ma......
Yup! That about sums it up except that our 'fren' boblee1963 has shot his mouth off too soon and now find there is no way back in for him already. Gd riddance.
Old 23-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 20
simone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb1994 View Post
haha, i find this tread more interesting than those in adult discussion about sex.
maybe u do bro ... cos at the end of the daY ... no one gets laid ...

interesting ...

cheers
Old 23-10-2009, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simone View Post
maybe u do bro ... cos at the end of the daY ... no one gets laid ...

interesting ...

cheers
LOL

Discuss about sex. Seriously I really did that when I was in secondary school. But that was years ago man.
Old 23-10-2009, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 15
johan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by boblee1963 View Post
"Prove that I am not a OKT", fuckyou, I have been asking MOD what he need to prove that, no reply, just keep jamming my PM and logon.

Yup; that seems to be the Mod's favourite tactic.

That is not what a good moderator would do. Perhaps he thinks that he is doing good by forcing samsters who share lobangs to become sponsors.
Old 23-10-2009, 10:29 PM
Samster

johan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit_Guy842 View Post
I zapped you for being rude.

The whores are making money from this wedsite and i see there nothing wrong that the mod are collecting money from you.

If you really want to help then help her to pay for the money if not ask her to pay up.

There no free meal in this world....

Cheers...
???? Was boblee looking for a free meal?

He was just sharing his lobangs!

Of course he will be upset because of the way he was treated. And for that you zapped him?

Like I posted earlier, high power and points make people think too highly of themselves. Suddenly such people think they are gods.

The points, power and zapping functions are ridiculous. Makes small minded people think themselves are great.
Old 23-10-2009, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by legaia View Post
i dont see why u are so upset. like some other bro already said, there is no free meal in the world.

they(sbf) just want to charge u for advertising here, no matter u are okt or not.

they(sbf) dont even want you to prove whether u are okt or not because that is not the point.

whats left for you to do is

1. stop helping the girls
2. go advertise somewhere else
3. keep spamming non stop

last but not least, to be so shallow minded just proves that u(boblee1963) been using yr small brain so much that yr big brain got no blood. also, not only u(boblee1963) can spam vulgarities. i can too. FUCK YOU.
Puleez!

Boblee1963 is an independant and he stands alone in starting threads to share his lobangs. To be treated badly by the Moderator who does not know what a moderator should be doing can be tolerated only so much.

If you think he is shallow minded, then arent you the same for being vulgar too?

Or are you trying to score points from the high points high power gangsters?
Old 23-10-2009, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakylotus View Post
Hey bro bob,
COOL bro. Don't need to get so upset. Site owner or owners, I guess, have their reasons to delete threads or not. Just do what I noticed many other threadstarters do, when it gets deleted, repost again, with a kind request to MOD not to remove again, reasoned with them you're just helping a deserving FL earn some extra cash! After a while, quite a few of the threads remain. Cheers all.

Yup; some of them are lucky enough to sneak through their re-started threads.

But that point about helping a deserving FL earn some extra cash --- sorry, but I got to laugh! You know what the response was?

"What's in it for you? Why are you helping them?"
Old 23-10-2009, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate.. Running a forum like this one requires lot of time and money....
who is going to fund the cost of the servers and the bandwidth
which i believe amount to more than 20K annually. would you?
IMO Sam and his moderators has every right to charge a fees.

like i always say..
if you are a guest in another country,
you have to respect the culture of that country.
If you don’t want to, then don’t go.
It is quite simple.
This is SAM BBS.
If you are not willing to abide with the rules
then don't post.

Aha!

I see you have been given the new title of "Forum Consultant".

And your first post in this thread is so very politically correct.

I suppose you gotta do what you gotta do.

Attaboy!

I've only got 15 points and zero power. Very easy to zap to negative territory, so go ahead and earn your keep. Or will you suggest that my message box be restricted? Or that I cannot send PMs? Or post?

Some people just cannot fight fairly; they need gangs, and corruption power behind them.

Some people have ridiculous points, don't they?
Old 23-10-2009, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyman666 View Post
Firstly, this website already have many advertisers.

Secondly, it didn't use to be like that until recently. Nowadays alot of threads seem to be getting deleted. Seems to me that the owners are getting a little greedy

But somehow the owners do not see the light.

It only takes time for the house to come down.

They think that they have the right strategy to make money.

Short-sighted, actually.

Only recently, but quite fast. Because it is so easy, "some one will contact you to make a meeting where you pass him the money". No talk of receipt to be issued, no names mentioned, no nothing. No income tax returns obviously.
Old 23-10-2009, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpower View Post
Hi bros,

Just got a query since after reading this thread i also have some doubts. I have a FB whom i am thinking to share with bros here in the FL/2 section. Reason being she is pregnant now and wants to start FL soon to support her child once give birth. So if i post on behalf to help her do I have to pay for any advertising charges? Because Im doing this as a favor for her as she doesnt have net connection.

So could bros or mods clarify on this? Because if im being asked to pay then i cant be footing the bill for her, since she is earning but im helping her to get some bros here to help her out.

Would be great if bros can clarify this.
The Mod and Sammyboyfor will ask "What's in it for you? Why do you bother to help her?"
Old 23-10-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
asiefrenchy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

thepoint one or two bro' made about costs to run site etc is ofcourse 10% correct

BUT

that doesnt mean charge for listing FL

one wud assume these costs would be covered the normal way......either /and-or/

a; a nominal member fee.............i for one would hapily pay say 50$ a year

b; paid advertising..which is here already

c; paid links

and of course we have here the case of the 'organised' end of the market [ ie the pimps' who SHOULD be paying

show me the justification to charge anyone else on whats supposed to be Dome 2..no justification at all...crap
Old 23-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate...

to be fair.. if you read the ts post..
i think the moderator did PM him and told him about the rules.
there is no need to post it big big everywhere..
will it be of any use?

there is one rule which is post big big everywhere that says
DON"T quote the whole post unnecessarily
and you just did that..
You're doing your bosses a good job!
That how you got such ridiculous high points?
Old 24-10-2009, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4343 / Power: 20
sexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond repute

bro johan, its difficult to define wat is right or wrong here -- juz looking at it from different viewpoint, tats all

but at the end of the day, wat will u or can u do about it? its sam's forum after all n he sets the rules

like it here, stay a lille longer .... dun fancy ur time here? can always go elsewhere ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread