The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty1234 View Post
Don't mind me asking. When is the safe zone?
The week before her period
Old 13-07-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of
Re: Playing with FIRE - home maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Btw bro TS, does she inhabit any change in behavior after ur 2 hit and run session?
Hornier than me. she initiate hit and run.
Old 13-07-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Usign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck TS. Best you take control of the situation.
Old 13-07-2017, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
huh? she ran away??
Old 13-07-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Looking forward to a report from you to fuel our voyeuristic curiosity and if your report is juicy enough, perhaps even make good fapping material.

In a way, whilst celebrating your good fortune in securing a FB, we also marvel at your ability to stay safe from being burnt. Indeed it is playing with fire but that enhances the thrill of the chase and conquest!

Now that she has had a taste of your dick and cum, you have set her expectations and left her hungry for more. Play safely and have mutual fun.

Remember to share the reports with us when u can. True home-cooked food can be every bit as intoxicating and tasty as that u can get outside...and usually cleaner too! Have fun...live the moment.
Old 13-07-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
galaxyjet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting thread
Old 13-07-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi,
Hv rtn ur favour.
Thank you!
Old 13-07-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 8
Fatty1234 is a name known to allFatty1234 is a name known to allFatty1234 is a name known to allFatty1234 is a name known to allFatty1234 is a name known to allFatty1234 is a name known to all

Up you TS. Good luck
Old 13-07-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

Well said bro....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Looking forward to a report from you to fuel our voyeuristic curiosity and if your report is juicy enough, perhaps even make good fapping material.

In a way, whilst celebrating your good fortune in securing a FB, we also marvel at your ability to stay safe from being burnt. Indeed it is playing with fire but that enhances the thrill of the chase and conquest!

Now that she has had a taste of your dick and cum, you have set her expectations and left her hungry for more. Play safely and have mutual fun.

Remember to share the reports with us when u can. True home-cooked food can be every bit as intoxicating and tasty as that u can get outside...and usually cleaner too! Have fun...live the moment.
Old 14-07-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post

Wah bro, your England so powerful one. I got to use google a few times to check the meaning of the words you use.

Yeah. Live the moment. She is damn horny till I buay tahan now. Bullets not enough liao.
Old 14-07-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
kue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by desantos0773 View Post
The week before her period
Bro desantos0773 is right, week before periods is normally safe. Few days after also at the safe zone.

You may google ovulation chart or menstral chart and read about it. You will have rough idea when are the safe days.

But provided that your partner have regular periods.

I always looking forwards for this Rawsome week!

How much have u spent? 你花了多少钱?
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...329&highlight=
Old 14-07-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 10
dewe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdewe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wah bro, your England so powerful one. I got to use google a few times to check the meaning of the words you use.

Yeah. Live the moment. She is damn horny till I buay tahan now. Bullets not enough liao.
No wonder the wechat scam works in Singapore.
Old 14-07-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

2 hits and runs today. She is damn hungry these days. Not sure if it's a good thing.
Old 14-07-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
fuckburger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewe View Post
No wonder the wechat scam works in Singapore.
I believe it must have worked on you several times.
Old 14-07-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2 hits and runs today. She is damn hungry these days. Not sure if it's a good thing.

Happy for you that you are getting a piece of hot ass at home but really wish that you can elaborate a bit more.

Your one-liners bereft of any details leaves us wondering what actually took place. In fact, it becomes frustrating as we can only partake of your good fortune if you tell us more.

Hence, we would appreciate some write-up that will make your thread worth following. Your cock-hungry FB (Fuck Buddy) maid sounds really hot. Please tell us more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1