The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2017, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all
Pay before hand for special service before commence.. First time encounter

Dear all,

I just finished my massage at the Central area.. It was the worst experience I ever had after chionging massage parlour for over 15 years.

The massage was okay, enough strength. 60 mins of massage with free mosha. After the last portion of massage, she popped the golden question which I always waiting for. The price that she quoted is ridiculous too. HJ is $50, BBBJ is $80 with clothing on, BBBJ without clothing is $100, FJ is $150. After which, I negotiated to bring down the FJ to $120. I asked her if her service include Frenching and she told me to try first then I will know..without confirming. and insist me to pay up first before action start..

This is the first time I encountered this.. Pui. where got pay first then do. however, it spoilt my mood. Then, I choose to opt out the special service since she insist me to pay up first.

I then quickly change and went off. upon reaching the door, she then change her mind and told me that can pay after the FJ complete. Knn.. My mood was already spoilt by her. impossible to continue..

I urge all brothers that always chiong massage scenes, don't fall into the trap. We are not carrot to chop.

The location is quite prominent. which I may reveal it in tread, or brother who have pm me. I will check if you have enough power or reputation points which I trust to reveal to you in pm.

Damn tulan. Now Super high sperm count now, with low morale.

Lucky, my small head didn't take over my big head. if not, kena chopped.

Regards,
Vigilant42
Old 04-08-2017, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Riezboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pay before hand for special service before commence.. First time encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilant42 View Post
Dear all,

I just finished my massage at the Central area.. It was the worst experience I ever had after chionging massage parlour for over 15 years.

The massage was okay, enough strength. 60 mins of massage with free mosha. After the last portion of massage, she popped the golden question which I always waiting for. The price that she quoted is ridiculous too. HJ is $50, BBBJ is $80 with clothing on, BBBJ without clothing is $100, FJ is $150. After which, I negotiated to bring down the FJ to $120. I asked her if her service include Frenching and she told me to try first then I will know..without confirming. and insist me to pay up first before action start..

This is the first time I encountered this.. Pui. where got pay first then do. however, it spoilt my mood. Then, I choose to opt out the special service since she insist me to pay up first.

I then quickly change and went off. upon reaching the door, she then change her mind and told me that can pay after the FJ complete. Knn.. My mood was already spoilt by her. impossible to continue..

I urge all brothers that always chiong massage scenes, don't fall into the trap. We are not carrot to chop.

The location is quite prominent. which I may reveal it in tread, or brother who have pm me. I will check if you have enough power or reputation points which I trust to reveal to you in pm.

Regards,
Vigilant42
you damn right bro!Alot of ML nowadays services are like crapped.
Old 04-08-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 9
marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!

Woa bro, i never encountered payment first at mp. As in the entrance is pay first but special always nego price then pay after service. Normally those require payment first is no service to justify payment kind.
Old 04-08-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Dear all,

Regards,
Vigilant42
Good sharing... Good luck to find a channel to release high sperm count..
Old 04-08-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

just upped u for a good and frank FR bro

Quote:
Dear all,

Regards,
Vigilant42
Old 04-08-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
LoveTrumpsHate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveTrumpsHate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveTrumpsHate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Pay before hand for special service before commence.. First time encounter

Quote:
Dear all,

Regards,
Vigilant42

Good decision, bro. At least your money is intact.

"If fighting for women's health care and paid family leave and equal pay is playing the woman card, then deal me in." - HRC
Old 09-08-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

TS yr great thread deserves my 45 power. pm your last post kamsia

Mercelo is right - it's a common practice now for MPs to collect Entrance fee Upfront. But the same does NOT (and should not) apply to Special services. Thanks for samster reminder

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelo0632 View Post
Woa bro, i never encountered payment first at mp. As in the entrance is pay first but special always nego price then pay after service. Normally those require payment first is no service to justify payment kind.
Old 09-08-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

I also encountered once. damn tulan.

then I told the ML that if she insist want me to give the $$ before special service, I will not hesitate to give her shop name+her name to this forum.
since she threaten me to pay first, I threaten her back.

she then tell me 'joking lah, pay later also can'.
Old 09-08-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dear all,

Vigilant42
bro 1st time hear tat, why u not put the shop and ml name big big here?
Old 09-08-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12015 / Power: 21
BESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond repute

Good tactic - SBF so popular even MLs also know leh

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post

then I told the ML that if she insist want me to give the $$ before special service, I will not hesitate to give her shop name+her name to this forum.

Old 09-08-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
lwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Applaud u for standing up against this nonsense.

Very true, all this bullshyt leaves a bad taste in mouth plus even after the deed is done you feel so cheated and unhappy - goes against having released in the first place.

It's either this or the new Prostate $88 trend that's pissing me off lately.

Quote:
Dear all,

Regards,
Vigilant42
Old 09-08-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Be it MLs / FLs especially PRCs never pay 1st
N never support n give in to carrot head prices
Just leave
Salute u TS bro

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 10-08-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
TS yr great thread deserves my 45 power. pm your last post kamsia

Mercelo is right - it's a common practice now for MPs to collect Entrance fee Upfront. But the same does NOT (and should not) apply to Special services. Thanks for samster reminder
Bro, thanks for upping me.

Regards,
Vigilant42
Old 10-08-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post

Well done, bro.
Old 10-08-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMGG View Post
bro 1st time hear tat, why u not put the shop and ml name big big here?

bro, I may do it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1