The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2010, 06:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 14
Season_Tea is a splendid one to beholdSeason_Tea is a splendid one to beholdSeason_Tea is a splendid one to beholdSeason_Tea is a splendid one to beholdSeason_Tea is a splendid one to beholdSeason_Tea is a splendid one to beholdSeason_Tea is a splendid one to behold
Petain

House 12 room 1A
any bro try her before?
any fr?
Old 05-10-2010, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Season_Tea View Post
House 12 room 1A
any bro try her before?
any fr?
My FR below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
.....I went back to BL to see this new girl at H12. I hope she working!

I go into H12 and yes, lights on, door closed!

H12R01A - May CAT50

I arrived around 3:30pm, no queue so I immediately positioned myself to her door. Shortly, an uncle arrived also and began to queue. I was playing with my phone until I realized so many waiting behind me already and I could hear Inter H12R01 telling the guys her price.

Finally the door opened and I went in! Nice! Look like same as MJ H12R06 but I think MJ more prettier. Anyways, went right thru the formalities, pay money, strip and I sat down so she can wash me. Take note, I wasn't able to kiss her. She a bit snubbish IMO. So while washing, I tried to play with her nipples but she took my hand and placed it on her waist! O-oh, not a good sign. I tried to engage her in conversation, managed to do so, will sometimes laugh on my jokes, but on the whole, she was quiet.

So went to bed, catbath body and legs then went for my balls. Shiok! AR then BBBJ. Asked her if we can do 69, she said wait in a pissed off tone! Nevermind, so she continue sucking until we went to 69! Shiok! Her big creamy ass on my face so I fired away licking almost everywhere while she sucked my cock! All the while I was thinking of fucking her doggy. Damn, her ass very nice! And I thought she has an attitude so I thought of fucking her hard on doggy!

Ok fucking time and doggy position, God I really rammed up my cock to her pussy! Fucked her hard like hell! After I came we talk a bit but overrall she quiet.

During our conversations I learned that she is from KL, start work last 23 Nov. operates from 12:00 and go back 7:30 everyday. That MJ is her baby, WTF!

Then when I was to leave already I tried to hug her but she don't want. My customary kiss on the hand was rejected also with a "NO".

So heads up guys, no frenching and no GF feeling.
RTF? Not in a miilion years!.....
Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 14
Season_Tea is a splendid one to beholdSeason_Tea is a splendid one to beholdSeason_Tea is a splendid one to beholdSeason_Tea is a splendid one to beholdSeason_Tea is a splendid one to beholdSeason_Tea is a splendid one to beholdSeason_Tea is a splendid one to behold

Thank bro for yr info
Old 05-10-2010, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thank bro for yr info
Sure, pleasure to be of help.

Cheers.
Old 14-10-2010, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
House 12 room 1A
any bro try her before?
any fr?
Lately she always not working. Would like to RTF, same with MJ.

I thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1