The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Playing with FIRE - home maid

Upped you Bro Alpha, keep the story (updates) coming........
Old 21-02-2017, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 12
profiting1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

na nin ko chi tay- i love you in myanmar
Old 21-02-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3901 / Power: 11
Acegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
Wah such a big flood of supports from left and right. I got 8 PM and several comments here from bros giving me tips and ideas how to proceed. Big thank you.

Weirdly no one up my points and its still 83. I thought can break thru the 100 barrier yday after finally taking a big step forward.

Continue... alarm clock ring that signal the end of the morning adventure.... whats next?

Yes. She sleep in her own room with opened door. She is those who doesnt like aircon and scare of cold. Sometimes she doesnt even turn on the fan and often covered in blankets.

101% she is a virgin lah. Dont even know how to french. I do not know what she is looking for (definitely not money in my observation) or what i can provide her (afterall i'm married and she will be sent back if this get exposed).

My private time with her is limited. Less than an hour in the morning and night when everyone is sleeping. Apart from that there is people in the house. She doesnt have off days too.

Last night when i was home. She got me a drink and bend down to take my shoes into the cabinet. Gosh i saw her red bra strap again. I whispered into her ears asking if she like the chocolates and planted a quick kiss on her forehead. She just smile and wish me "good night"...
Up 3 aces thank you for sharing.

2nd Round
Justl00king
Devilchan78
S.B.Y.1
Love 6969
ly1968
Clownteaser
Izaaat
ThankyouSir
Ah rat
SureScore
TwinTowers
Arse-nal
Old 21-02-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 8
MrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find better

you can look at it both ways... bro TS has got her hooked and slowly reeling it in.

but also she's got bro TS hooked and slowly reeling it in.

haha waiting for next installment!
Old 22-02-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18920 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Whoa TS, u hv the fish on and slowly reeling it in but do take care..slow down the small head and act very carefully. Also be careful not to play up the emotions too much and end up giving her false hope that you are more than just a horny bastard ( pardon the crude language )!!

The last thing you want is to have a complicated love triangle situation at home. So, be very stingy with all the 'lovey-dovey' sweet nothings or you will end up with a sticky one on your hands.

Try to set the ground rules early for a mutually beneficial relationship without all that love forever crap....Make sure she understands that you care for her too but you want to satisfy your carnal needs and not looking for love!

Sounds difficult and it is ....but the benefits can also be damn satisfying...Oooo, the thrill of the hunt!
Pts returned.
Old 22-02-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Good progress, TS slowly and steady to reach the glory hole.
Old 22-02-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Thanks bros for up my points. I wish i have more ideas on how to proceed next. Taking it slowly and reeling one by one.

Last night was no action for me. Purposely hang up and act cool. I did saw her looking at me several times after dinner. I went to toilet and notice something familar. Her red bras and panties were in a pail.. i pick them up and take a deep deep breath. I can smell the body lotion i gave her. Her panties seems to be soiled but i cant be sure cos its soak in soap. By now my rod is semi hard now. Plotting what to do next and imagine see her in her lacy panties. Seems like she really like red color and just nice it turn me on too.

The following morning, she greeted me as usual in the morning and i told her i will not be back for dinner tonight. Usually she will just acknowledge and move on. But this time she questioned me why not back for dinner and what time am i coming home. Kind of werid and i take it that she is showing some concerns and trying to "tie" me down..... i just brush her off with work commitment.
Old 22-02-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bros for up my points. I wish i have more ideas on how to proceed next. Taking it slowly and reeling one by one.

Last night was no action for me. Purposely hang up and act cool. I did saw her looking at me several times after dinner. I went to toilet and notice something familar. Her red bras and panties were in a pail.. i pick them up and take a deep deep breath. I can smell the body lotion i gave her. Her panties seems to be soiled but i cant be sure cos its soak in soap. By now my rod is semi hard now. Plotting what to do next and imagine see her in her lacy panties. Seems like she really like red color and just nice it turn me on too.

The following morning, she greeted me as usual in the morning and i told her i will not be back for dinner tonight. Usually she will just acknowledge and move on. But this time she questioned me why not back for dinner and what time am i coming home. Kind of werid and i take it that she is showing some concerns and trying to "tie" me down..... i just brush her off with work commitment.
TS, I am going to suggest something really quite outrageous and kinky but erotic. The next time u see her lacy panties in the pail, pick it up, take a deep breath, visualise her wet, hot pussy and PCC with them, leaving your big load on the crotch area. Put it back and when u see her, apologise to her for dirtying her panties and say you will buy her a replacement. Tell her you could not help yourself as you have been thinking of her and the smell of her made u do it. Watch her reaction and take it from there. Guaranteed to yield positive results but do think carefully if u want to do it. There will be no turning back!
Old 22-02-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Tong75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, looking forward to your "progress"
Old 22-02-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Take it slow and observe more~~~
Old 23-02-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Quote:
TS, I am going to suggest something really quite outrageous and kinky but erotic. The next time u see her lacy panties in the pail, pick it up, take a deep breath, visualise her wet, hot pussy and PCC with them, leaving your big load on the crotch area. Put it back and when u see her, apologise to her for dirtying her panties and say you will buy her a replacement. Tell her you could not help yourself as you have been thinking of her and the smell of her made u do it. Watch her reaction and take it from there. Guaranteed to yield positive results but do think carefully if u want to do it. There will be no turning back!
I did take up and deep breath. Can smell the body lotion on it.
Pcc and shoot it.... and gurantee yield positive results???? Why u say no turning back? She likely dont know what is sperm look or taste like, based on her innocent nature.

This morning she ask me if i will be back for dinner. I say yes and she smile. I can't help but to notice she is wearing red bra again. I need to check her wardrobe to see how many red bras she got.... cant wait to sqeeze her two boobs.
Old 23-02-2017, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BrainNerd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Good progress, TS slowly and steady to reach the glory hole.
I think so too, hehehe
Old 23-02-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid View Post
bro you add oil and gas to the fire ...

better go outside hotel first ... get both comfortable in bed 1st then do it at home ... otherwise big sound bigger shit
Return with 6pts upz. Thanks
Old 23-02-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I did take up and deep breath. Can smell the body lotion on it.
Pcc and shoot it.... and gurantee yield positive results???? Why u say no turning back? She likely dont know what is sperm look or taste like, based on her innocent nature.

This morning she ask me if i will be back for dinner. I say yes and she smile. I can't help but to notice she is wearing red bra again. I need to check her wardrobe to see how many red bras she got.... cant wait to sqeeze her two boobs.
TS, thus far you have been indulging in flirtation but now you are about to embark on the next stage of a sexual nature. That is why I said that once you step over to the next stage, there is no turning back. Your small head will start taking over from the big one.

You are about to start teaching her about sex and all that entails. In polite terms u are seducing/grooming her. In crude terms you are about to set her up for a great screw and a chance to re-live the excitement of youthful sex sharpened by the illicit nature of 'curi curi makan' with all its inherent risks.

What was suggested to PCC and leave your load on her lacy panties and then to let her know that you have done it but sweetened with the offer to buy her a nice replacement, is to set the stage for you to peeve her curiosity and start her sex education. If she is as innocent as you think she is, she will be puzzled and curious about the jizz on her panties. If she is experienced she will know your intentions, desires and needs.

Once you have carried out the act, including buying her the replacement panties, you can start her sex education lessons!
Old 23-02-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
TS, thus far you have been indulging in flirtation but now you are about to embark on the next stage of a sexual nature. That is why I said that once you step over to the next stage, there is no turning back. Your small head will start taking over from the big one.

You are about to start teaching her about sex and all that entails. In polite terms u are seducing/grooming her. In crude terms you are about to set her up for a great screw and a chance to re-live the excitement of youthful sex sharpened by the illicit nature of 'curi curi makan' with all its inherent risks.

What was suggested to PCC and leave your load on her lacy panties and then to let her know that you have done it but sweetened with the offer to buy her a nice replacement, is to set the stage for you to peeve her curiosity and start her sex education. If she is as innocent as you think she is, she will be puzzled and curious about the jizz on her panties. If she is experienced she will know your intentions, desires and needs.

Once you have carried out the act, including buying her the replacement panties, you can start her sex education lessons!
You are an expert and big support of this thread. But game over if she ask my mother/wife what is that.... haha.

One of the bro pm me and suggest me stealing her panties/bra and tell her sorry. Similar stunt like you but less risky. I intend to steal it and throw it away rather than keeping it cos i do not have such fetish yet. Then let her know or discover someone been having a interest in her.... and let her mind goes wild abit.

Knn got a bro fxxk me in another thread and kpkb say me low class pervert etc. Even suggest i let him bonk my wife etc. Super piss off to get such feedback from bro here in sbf..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1