The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-10-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Review for TRL Pink:

I don't like to put a figure to the girl/experience so this will mainly be descriptive.

For the Lady (Pink):
She really is the girl in the photos. Kudos to Bro SK & Team.
Points: Imagine your typical Poly/JC class, yea. Then the sweet/innocent/shy/busty looking one. THAT'S Pink for you. The kind of classmate you wonder what's soft goodness behind the tee/uniform despite her innocent demeanor is. That's Pink.
I didn't ask for her age, but from the figure and mannerisms, she must be really young and have not seen much yet. I would not doubt it even if she said she is still 19.
That said, some people might feel that she lacks in 'skills'. To me, that adds to a more genuine-feeling experience in all and much better companionship for that short time. Add to that, all from a surprisingly busty sweet young lady.
Disappointment(s):
The only thing that disappointed me some bit was her complexion. Besides that, she carries the exact same features/body shape as the photos. Tender and slim, and fair and busty.
Bro SK(or whoever was on the phone):
Extremely patient and polite. He deserves a thumbs up and a kopi.
Hope my review helps in your decision-making!
P.S. I saw Macy & Aew at the door. Although they ALL display a kind of apprehension when you first enter the door, and they have the right so since it's such a risky job, Macy & Aew were very friendly and approachable looking too.
Old 20-10-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!
Pink from TeeRukLover

Review for TRL Pink:

I don't like to put a figure to the girl/experience so this will mainly be descriptive.

For the Lady (Pink):
She really is the girl in the photos. Kudos to Bro SK & Team.
Points: Imagine your typical Poly/JC class, yea. Then the sweet/innocent/shy/busty looking one. THAT'S Pink for you. The kind of classmate you wonder what's soft goodness behind the tee/uniform despite her innocent demeanor is. That's Pink.
I didn't ask for her age, but from the figure and mannerisms, she must be really young and have not seen much yet. I would not doubt it even if she said she is still 19.
That said, some people might feel that she lacks in 'skills'. To me, that adds to a more genuine-feeling experience in all and much better companionship for that short time. Add to that, all from a surprisingly busty sweet young lady.
Disappointment(s):
The only thing that disappointed me some bit was her complexion. Besides that, she carries the exact same features/body shape as the photos. Tender and slim, and fair and busty.
Bro SK(or whoever was on the phone):
Extremely patient and polite. He deserves a thumbs up and a kopi.
Hope my review helps in your decision-making!
P.S. I saw Macy & Aew at the door. Although they ALL display a kind of apprehension when you first enter the door, and they have the right so since it's such a risky job, Macy & Aew were very friendly and approachable looking too.
Old 20-10-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blueworm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fern from Thai Pegasus

First time trying this new stable. Booking wise ok and quite responsive.
Actually wanna try Christmas, but end up give Fern a try. Reach to loc area, get text for room details then straight go up. Knock the door 3 times, wonder why take such a long time,finally the door is open and found out she just awake from sleep. Room wise is ok with large bathroom. But i wonder why the aircond is turn off, she say she feel cold, but i feel freaking HOT. Anyway after a short discussion, only found out she is sick, no wonder aircond is off and she just awake. She can't speak eng well, hv to use google translator. After 10 min of rest we proceed to take a shower, she bath me front & back, after finish there is NO towel for me, need to use those kind of disposal tissue to wipe it dry, really WTF in my heart. Lie on the bed and she came to action, a short while of BBBj not more than 5 mins, then she ask me to paint her. I suck her nipple from soft to hard and slowly play her pussy with my finger and i can feel the water is dripping, and i proceed to lick her pussy and she seems can't take it anymore. Cap me and we start with missionary. Not sure why she still wanna put KY while she already freaking WET on her pussy, i try to ask her but she seems like don't understand what i trying to say. Anyway after a few mins of missionary, we change to cow girl, her ride was ok ( maybe bcoz she sick), then we change to doggystyle, last action was i turn her around and i bed side missionary on her while i was standing, i hold her legs up high and give a hard pump till she moans loudly and finally i came. My legs was freaking cramp, all these just took 40 mins to finish. Finally she on the aircond after knowing that my whole body is feeling hot and sweat. I rest on the bed and we chat a while using google translator, i ask her why doing this job while she still studying, she say want to enhanced her boobs that's why need some cash. After a while she say want to sleep a while, i say ok and she sleep on my chest for like 20 mins while i was playing with my hp. I check the time left another 25 mins to go, i try to wake her up to try get my 2nd shot. I play her pussy and nipple and she seems got reaction, can feel her pussy is wet again and my rod is hard. I get the cap on and i go for doggystyle on her. After a good 10 mins my rod seems can't take it, we proceed to the bathroom and she gave me a good HJ. That is all for today FR. Hope is not too boring for u all.

Below are my ratings for Fern.

Looks: 7/10 (Totally different from adv, skin looks more dark and hv pimples, but still can look)
Boobs: 7/10 Natural B with perky nipples (Also different describe on adv)
Body: 7/10 Slim type.
Frenching: 0/10 Not allowed
BBBJ: 5/10 Yes (Shortwhile, maybe she is sick)
Fingering: 8/10 Yes (wet easily, slight bush)
FJ: 8/10 Missionary and doggie. Accommodating when request of change position, responsive moans also
GFE: 5/10 Mmm.... Abit out of GFE for me. Coz she sleep almost 30 mins on me. Maybe because she is sick, i can understand. And she speaks very very minimal english

Last edited by blueworm; 20-10-2016 at 10:24 PM.
Old 20-10-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
Thanks bro for the info. So if I visit during the day/evening I can just walk in without being stopped?
Probably. It all depends on who's on duty.
Old 21-10-2016, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 18
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Macy from Teeruklover, would like to thanks Bro SK for his prompt arrangement, he's definitely a very patient and honest guy in the stats of his gals.. my sop stats as per usual, must be fair skinned.

FR Macy:
Body: 8/10 (Slim, fair) swee
BBJ: 7.5/10 Sensual, smooth but quite short but I'm perfectly ok, requested for cim, she says u bad, she dont want i m also ok.
FJ: 8/10 (tight, i like)
Cum on stomach, she allows but not on face i guess.
Go for only 1 shot cos have to go off early..
Catbath: 7/10 (buay pai)
Damage: $130 (special promo till Sunday)
Old 21-10-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
finalrebel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried Niky from Dream88

[FONT="Arial Black"]

https://clothoff.net/?referrerUid=cl...vhzjmyg1xl97vo
Old 21-10-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 16
zhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalrebel View Post
Has anyone tried Niky from Dream88
FR from dream88 forum.. up me if u like my help =)

cosmex FR

A gem.

Body is spectacular. Looking at her undress already make some marikita

Bbbj was alright coz her mouth is small. Didn't want her to get tried. Plus I don't really enjoy bbbj.

Fj was amazing. She was initiating all kinds of positions. Cummed in my fourth position change after non stop pumping.

She's playful. So if u want a mischievous commando. Go for her.
Old 21-10-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
ascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Damn i wanted to try Fern, but since she's sick, I think I'll try Christmas.
Thanks bro for the FR.
Old 21-10-2016, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blueworm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascor View Post
Damn i wanted to try Fern, but since she's sick, I think I'll try Christmas.
Thanks bro for the FR.
Ya, I think Christmas will be a better option at the moment. But just bare in mind, I believe she also can't speak well English. Just not sure why some FR say they can speak well Eng and giving a totally different description from what I experience on Fern
Old 21-10-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
happyboy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bonk date: 20/10/16
Time: 1500hrs
Stable: Teeruklover
Girl: Aew
Again, no points system from me. See what I describe and decide on yourself
Saw TRL got promo then I book de.(I'm a cheapo &#128526
Not much FR on Aew, so it seems that I commando again

Location: ask okt. Not near mrt. Discreet. Remember to ask which color door too.
Okt: Bro Sk very careful. Even ask my SBF nick.
Face: square type, 75%
Tone: light Thai tone
Boobs: slaggy B
Figure: abit of tummy
Bj: didn't do it
Painting: she seems to be shock 😨 when I suddenly paint her, but from her reaction, she seems to enjoy it
Finger: I think she don't like it, cos when I start slowly, she faster take out condom.
French: she's ok with frenching
Comms: don't speak English, have to use google translate.
Pussy: tight, wan finger oso must slow slow. Not much juice.
Deed: ky is used. 1st shot in missionary, standard sop. After 1st shot(nothing to shout about, it's me doing all the work n she don't seems to come), talk using google translate, bath, then come 2nd shot, this time round I ask her to be on top(cowgirl is a position that I can lasttt), this women can ride n grind, I too pump her from below long n hard till she bth(this time she really Ooorgasm). When my army came out, I lay on the bed like a dead fish.
Gfe: she's not those that will take initiative to talk to you, I'm the 1 finding topic to build gfe.
Rtf: I normally don't rtf. Too many to try le

Saw Macy on the way out, she confirm fair and looks good 😋
Hope my fr helps u on ur decision making
Old 21-10-2016, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 11
Big Cass is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBig Cass is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBig Cass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Macy of TeeRukLover

Looks
Sweet and innocent gal-next-door look

Body
Slim well figure.

Boobs
Size = B cup

Shower
Showers are nothing fancy

Pussy
Clean hygenic and healthy looking. no smell
Sensitive = Very
Tight = Yes
Wetness Level = HIGH
Fingering = NA

BBBJ
Suction = Good Control.
Techniques = Hands, tongue eye contact
Stamina = Good
Feeling = Sensational
CIM = NA

GFE
Hugging = Like lover
Frenching = passionate
Cuddling = Yes
Feeling = GFE HIGH

FJ
Tightness = Yes
Use of KY = No
Sex positions = 3, spoon, missionary and doggie
Moans = not fake
Attitude = Accomodating, responsive , Friendly
Feeling = Statisfied
No. of shots = 2

Overall
Feeling = Good like 1st time experience
Tips = Yes
RTF = Yes

Thanks Bro SK
Old 21-10-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 12
MysteryX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros have experience with devil house girls?
Old 21-10-2016, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Macy from TRL

Fresh FR. Visited less than an hr ago. Finally I have received the ancient show of affection that one of the bros here mentioned. The one where she clench the lips inwards and sniff.

Unable to communicate efficiently in english but can see she was trying her best to understand what you are talking and what you want.

GFE: 11/10.
Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10 Silky smooth and fair complexion. My type!
Boobs: 9/10 Not for boob lovers but her nips are one of the nicest I have seen.
BBBJ: 7/10 Not great, but good effort.
Painting and Fingering: 8/10 One of the nicest Pussy. Nicely trimmed no smell. very reactive too.
FJ: 8/10 TIGHT Nice ass to doggy too!

I dont enjoy kissing WL but she is one who will do so.

RTF: Hmm... Too many fishes. Perhaps I will.
Old 21-10-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
ascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Hi I am a newbie and this is my 1st FR:

Christmas from ThaiPegasus

Visited her not long ago.

Looks:8/10 really cute, looks better in real life than photo I feel
Body:10/10 for me cause slim,soft and smooth -but she quite small so tall/big bros take care.
Boobs: 9/10 nice for her body. her nips got really hard at the end
Frenching : 10/10 tongue fight yumz/shiok
BBBJ: 6/10 a really fast 1 like 5 mins +/-
Painting: didnt try
FJ: 7/10 ,too tight for me and too big for her, couldn't really shoot
GFE:9/10 really friendly and nice, though we couldn't really communicate cause idk Thai at all and her English quite limited.

RTF: No cause I too big for her then a lot of stuff cant really do if not she pain/sore, but doggy and missionary she already sore cause I 1st time try FL,didnt know i too big for her need find looser FL(?)

I would recommend her for other bros cause she's really nice and friendly, she tried to put my dick in her for some positions until she pain then we stopped, really shows how nice and accommodating she is.
Old 21-10-2016, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
husker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just walked away from a session booked with Dreamz88 before it even started. Second time I've been made to wait without a single reply. First time I waited 40 min without response waiting in the sun in a residential estate looking fucking suspicious. Today, waited 20 min watching the operator come online, see my whatsapp become blue tick and get no response.

My theory: One (or more) of the operators is the cause of the problem as my other visits all had prompt replies. Which makes contacting dreamz88 a fucking crapshoot.

Are his girls good? Damn right they are. Are they worth the uncertain wait and sweat? That's for you to decide. My advice: when booking a session: if the operator takes quite long to reply, find another okt for the day or you'll be stuck waiting up to an hour with no clue of what's happening.

P.s. Congrats to the bro who booked after me, you can start on time with no delay
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1