The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-12-2016, 04:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!
Emma - Veron

Stable: Emmanuelle
Girl: Veron

Just return from visiting the above girl and stable. Below is my personal experience with her which maybe different from other Bros who visited her.

This time everything goes smoothly, no double booking and straight away lead to the room.

The feel for this time is neg. Although Veron opened the door, there's no gfe. Open door, step in the hall, close the door, lead me to her room, no body contact. I assume she is a slow starter, so I just hope thing will change and cont. assessing her.

Once in the room, still as quiet as how we came in. Decide to break the ice, but due to language problem the ice exposed itself to be iceberg.

Did Emma starts to change the policy ? Veron actually asked me to pay first, to me I am fine with it, so just pay the amount. After taken the fee, she just asked me should we shower ? I just nod my head and was waiting for her to serve me, but nope, she just sit there and wait for me to remove myself ... so up to now gfe is getting more and more neg.

Something different about her is, first give me a mouthwash for me to rinse, so think that's the indicator where kiss/french will happen later. Shower also is better as which she clean my whole body from front to back.

~ Fast Forward ~

We started kissing, with little tongue interaction, follow by her doing catbath, slowly head down south and then follow by playing with my balls. Was waiting for her to do BBBj, but she just prefer BJ. I am ok with it. She is still in the process of learning how to do a wonderful BJ, so those who want memorable BJ may not have a chance to experience it from her. After 5 min, decided to stop and let me decide to FJ or have pleasure by serving her. I choose the latter and think she is a pro where, I can't match her lvl. At one time, noticed that she was looking at the time. During painting, did not able to locate her g-spot so less enjoyment for her.
FJ is SOP after a short while she decided to let me take over, so did a doggy then missionary. Once deed done, she offered to give me a massage.

As weather in Singapore is hot, therefore the iceberg starts to melt. She initial by teaching me some Thai wordings. This session we are really cow and donkey as communicate was tough, even with the help of google.

Round 2 started once massage ended. Less action with just purely pumping from me. After a while decided to take a break and try her HJ to see will she have any special skills hidden. Just SOP and did not last long before she surrounded. Most of the time, I was about to release but she just stopped when it's at the climate ... so just decided to end the session and go for shower and have some chit chat session since it's still early.

Something not pleasant happened so left without staying til time ends.

Looks - 6/10. Just looks like the below photo posted by OKT

Body - 7/10 Normal with stretch mark
Hair - Extended type
Boobs - 7/10, natural and soft with flat nipple.
Shower - mouthwash, and whole body wash package.
Bbbj/BJ - Still in the learning process.
FJ - 6/10, SOP.
French - more kiss than french
Pussy - 7/10 not bushy and no weird smell.
Moaning - 6/10 less due to me not able to lvl too high
GFE - 5/10, due to language barrier
Communications - 5/10 speak and understand little english, but still have some fun when she was teaching me Thai.

RTF: No, but will try to book Xiaojie and RTF Mimi in the near future.

Xiaojie - prettiest to me and looks cute. (Met but have not book her yet)
Mimi - cheerful and lots of conversation btw both of us. Last but not the least have alots of gfe. The feel is different from previous girl I tried. (Tried and will RTF)
Veron - sharp feature - not the prettiest. (Met but little chemistry)

Hope to have more of this gfe girls in the future.
Old 15-12-2016, 04:08 AM
Samster

Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks : Xiaojie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocen View Post
There must be a clear reason you got threatened by those random folks.

Anyway, time to contribute to society, lol.
Owned Xiaojie an FR. She totally deserved it alot!

To start off, already visited her twice. First time was breaking the ice session. Bubbly cute gal. With or without makeup she 9.5/10 in looks department. Very hardworking girl and one of few girls who will ask for 2nd shot, thumbs up for that. She has an awesome figure, totally my cup of tea 10/10. Light kissing action. Her preference, and i respect that. She likes to cuddle too. Gfe overloaded 10/10. An gem nvr to miss. My best bonking experience since after Jam from dreamz88.

Second time visit is alot harder to book with so many good FRs for her , only manage to book last slot tonight. This time round got frenching session =D gfe goes through the roof 11/10 haha.. manage to do 1 shot only as both of us are tired after long day of work. Spent the rest of the time cuddling and listening to the stories of her time working here. Got good ones, got weird ones and also got 1 sick and terrible one.

Shes a rare gem. Dear fellow cheongsters, do please treat her well! Else she might not be coming back to our shores
Well to be honest, Mimi and Veron also will ask for 2nd shot. Emma got a good team this time round. You mentioned you got the last slot, so is it the 130am session ? I do hope to get a good gfe from her if I have the chance to book her. :P
Old 15-12-2016, 04:12 AM
Samster

Re: Great Bonks

Hmmm think I should be happy that Veron and I do not share the same my cup of tea as very little chemistry was created. Bro fwchong we have less 1 girl to compete with.

Now I just left Xiaojie before I finish 1 round of the best team in Emma. But it will be tough to get a slot since many wished to RTF have difficulty getting a slot.
Old 15-12-2016, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Innocen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdevil View Post
Well to be honest, Mimi and Veron also will ask for 2nd shot. Emma got a good team this time round. You mentioned you got the last slot, so is it the 130am session ? I do hope to get a good gfe from her if I have the chance to book her. :P
Took the 0000 slot started late and ended bout 2am... i guess its the last slot for her for today. U need to fast hand fast leg book her right at the start. Den maybe u got a shot at booking her
Old 15-12-2016, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Took the 0000 slot started late and ended bout 2am... i guess its the last slot for her for today. U need to fast hand fast leg book her right at the start. Den maybe u got a shot at booking her
Haha, I very relax one, cause I know at least there's a chance Veron will have slot.

During my time with Veron, Jennifer (shower before the commence of live firing) was available follow by Mimi (saw her when I have my shower before heading home)
Old 15-12-2016, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jbwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks

any bro here visited nana from siam paradise recently?
Please kindly share your FRs if possible, much appreciated
Old 15-12-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 11
wt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Soi69 up lorry liao? Become more and more difficult for me to chiong at dome1 as I couldnt find my type of girl. I chiong more on PRC girls at massage parlours nowadays
Old 15-12-2016, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
Yesterday i had AUI first blood from TRL. Actually she calls herself AHLIN but cut to the chase, this 24-25yo lady's looks are above ave. and body chinese fair /smooth even tho she is of Isaan origin.

There's a tinge of nervousness about her, which is not all a bad thing cos it shows she's quite fresh to the dark side of life lol. Further confirmed by her unblemished body and pink pussy lips. Totally edible! She was also apprenhensive about being eaten at first but i don't give in easy and i got to paint that sensitive pink puss till she went limp and came a mighty orgas.

Anyways FJ was pretty much making out with a GND type but this time her legs came and instinctively locked mine in the missionary pose. Moans were natural but frenching was minimal.

Looks: 8/10 Almost to the point of her left most pic on her thread.
Body: 8.5/10 Medium size. Fair, smooth and natural. One small tattoo on shoulder blade.
Boob: B cups. Shiok to knead.
Bbbj: 7.5/10 Lips tightly wrapped around but half throat only. Room for improvement.
Paint: 9/10 Ref above.
FJ: 9/10 Wet but tight and she is sensitive. See her natural instinct and hear her sound when first inserting was great.
Gfe: 8/10 Takes good care of me but i would say its not the KC type of gal.
Place: Good, easy to find with car park and plenty makan below. But only one bath room.

PS. My 2cents about the pay first before service controversy is, it is not the girls' choice to collect payment beforehand so do not take it out on them. This policy was implemented by okts some time back when there was a rise in non payment cases by some totally shameless fellows. Some let the lady go toilet after fucking her and vanish after that and some say go ATM but never return of course. Given a choice, 9 of 10 girls would rather collect at end of session cos thats the norm back in LOS.
Nice FR bro
Old 15-12-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12858 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There must be a clear reason you got threatened by those random folks
Reason is unclear to me.
I'm a peace loving creature
Old 15-12-2016, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 16
mattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of light

Super belated FR. I look look see see suddenly saw bro LV got a new gal come in today named Apple, is actually a resurrection/reincarnation of the super legendary sexy nymphomaniac Maple (Pacific Stars)!

I was planning to save money from bonking in Singapore actually and wanna spend on bonking in KL instead next week, but looks like I'd have to squeeze at least 1 or 2 RTFs for 1 of my all-time fav's among Dome 1.

Bros who know her, will know her. For those new to her, first I suggest you search this Great Bonks thread for FR's for Maple, now known as Apple.

This super belated FR is for the time I booked her on the last day of her work the previous time she was here this year. I managed to get her very last final working slot, and those who tried know how hard it was back then to get a slot from her.

Before the session, I requested her to dress in her most sexy dress and freshen up her make up. Upon reaching, switched off the room light except for the table lamp for the dim effect, Adele crooning from her phone.

She was dressed in this sexy laced dark blue corset like bra thingy and matching dark blue laced panties. She let her hair down and her face make up was touched up, bright red lips and eye shadow, etc.

My little bro instantly stood at attention. She pounced on me and we frenched furiously while grinding her silky panties against my throbbing cock begging for mercy. Then she bit my lower lip and pulled, pleasure for my cock, pain for my lip and I screamed. I teared a little. She laughed and went down on my cock, gave a sloppy wet BBBJ. I almost exploded into her mouth but asked her to stop and cap me on.

Then she pulled her panties a bit to the side (it's not the type with the hole for fucking) and inserted my hard cock into her and rode on me, without taking off the blue corset bra, her hair let down to one side.

She rode hard, until I came after a few minutes.

I told her she should consider bringing that corset every time she works and make it like her special feature or something, confirm popular. She looks really good in it.

- - - - -

Wah steam already. Confirm booking soon this week.

Last edited by mattrayham; 15-12-2016 at 01:15 PM.
Old 15-12-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
humbleboy94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried Ing from dreamz88?
Old 15-12-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future
Re: Emma - Veron

she is quite naive...told her to be careful not to send out more photos of herself..please treat her well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdevil View Post
Stable: Emmanuelle
Girl: Veron

Just return from visiting the above girl and stable. Below is my personal experience with her which maybe different from other Bros who visited her.

This time everything goes smoothly, no double booking and straight away lead to the room.

The feel for this time is neg. Although Veron opened the door, there's no gfe. Open door, step in the hall, close the door, lead me to her room, no body contact. I assume she is a slow starter, so I just hope thing will change and cont. assessing her.

Once in the room, still as quiet as how we came in. Decide to break the ice, but due to language problem the ice exposed itself to be iceberg.

Did Emma starts to change the policy ? Veron actually asked me to pay first, to me I am fine with it, so just pay the amount. After taken the fee, she just asked me should we shower ? I just nod my head and was waiting for her to serve me, but nope, she just sit there and wait for me to remove myself ... so up to now gfe is getting more and more neg.

Something different about her is, first give me a mouthwash for me to rinse, so think that's the indicator where kiss/french will happen later. Shower also is better as which she clean my whole body from front to back.

~ Fast Forward ~

We started kissing, with little tongue interaction, follow by her doing catbath, slowly head down south and then follow by playing with my balls. Was waiting for her to do BBBj, but she just prefer BJ. I am ok with it. She is still in the process of learning how to do a wonderful BJ, so those who want memorable BJ may not have a chance to experience it from her. After 5 min, decided to stop and let me decide to FJ or have pleasure by serving her. I choose the latter and think she is a pro where, I can't match her lvl. At one time, noticed that she was looking at the time. During painting, did not able to locate her g-spot so less enjoyment for her.
FJ is SOP after a short while she decided to let me take over, so did a doggy then missionary. Once deed done, she offered to give me a massage.

As weather in Singapore is hot, therefore the iceberg starts to melt. She initial by teaching me some Thai wordings. This session we are really cow and donkey as communicate was tough, even with the help of google.

Round 2 started once massage ended. Less action with just purely pumping from me. After a while decided to take a break and try her HJ to see will she have any special skills hidden. Just SOP and did not last long before she surrounded. Most of the time, I was about to release but she just stopped when it's at the climate ... so just decided to end the session and go for shower and have some chit chat session since it's still early.

Something not pleasant happened so left without staying til time ends.

Looks - 6/10. Just looks like the below photo posted by OKT

Body - 7/10 Normal with stretch mark
Hair - Extended type
Boobs - 7/10, natural and soft with flat nipple.
Shower - mouthwash, and whole body wash package.
Bbbj/BJ - Still in the learning process.
FJ - 6/10, SOP.
French - more kiss than french
Pussy - 7/10 not bushy and no weird smell.
Moaning - 6/10 less due to me not able to lvl too high
GFE - 5/10, due to language barrier
Communications - 5/10 speak and understand little english, but still have some fun when she was teaching me Thai.

RTF: No, but will try to book Xiaojie and RTF Mimi in the near future.

Xiaojie - prettiest to me and looks cute. (Met but have not book her yet)
Mimi - cheerful and lots of conversation btw both of us. Last but not the least have alots of gfe. The feel is different from previous girl I tried. (Tried and will RTF)
Veron - sharp feature - not the prettiest. (Met but little chemistry)

Hope to have more of this gfe girls in the future.
Old 15-12-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Excellent lunch-time bonk with emmanuelle MiMi just now.

Top-notch GFE. Felt very comfortable and at ease with her. Her Chinese is quite good, bit better than her English, i suspect. So we spoke mostly in mix of thai and mandarin, while waiting for shower and after action.

Figure & Looks : Curvy, hourglass. Very fair like prc/jap OL appearance. Exact 100% like photos. Small boobs for her build (hey, life is fair...). But already had my fill of D-cups yesterday, so didn't matter.

BBBJ : Unnecessary. Rock-hard liao seeing her backside clad in g-string panties.

Paint : Very sensitive. Pink fresh pussy. Best part is she's easily aroused and her clit gets engorged. Kept on attacking there till she cum. Hahahahhh ... made me feel like some sex-pert.

FJ : Quite a noise-maker in bed. With her OL looks, it was like acting in Jap AV So i also pump her rapid AV-style. Between the piak-piak sound and her continuous moans - definitely one of the noisiest session i had. Said she already knew i was fit by seeing my abs ... hmmm, motivation ...

RTF : Yes. If she still around next week.

She complained about not having enough customers after day 3 (that's when the Xiaojie craze started, ha?) and thinking of packing up early. Says she has a sugar daddy in bkk that is more worth her time, if not enough customers here.

Found out her $ target for her "tour" here, so if i ever want to 'bao' her

Nice sweet girl, but scarily money-minded. Everything and everyone is reduced to price tag. But hers is well-worth it. Try, won't regret!
Old 15-12-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Nicky (Thai Pegasus)

Looks: What u see is what u get, confirm is her in the pics. Quite chio with her hair down, but she prefers to tie it up

Body: Hot slim at BMI 19, natural Bs, a bit sagging though. Pussy is partially shaved. Gets wet easily and her pussy juices were dripping out after my fingering/tongue lashing and she had to get tissues to wipe it up. Pussy isnt very tight though.

FJ+SVC: She has quite a crazed personality, and sometimes gave me a fierce stare when I look at her too much. Can get playful too if you can flirt and make her laugh.

Frenching with her started with lip pecks, before progressing to lip sucking and full-on tongue fighting. However, I think she has a habit of containing all her saliva when she is bonking/frenching cos her only communication during bonk were grunts. Bonked her in missionary, spooning, and cowgirl. She can ride a mean cowgirl, gyrating those hips while I'm massaging those soft B cups. At one point, she got really high, pushed me down, while alternating frenching and necking me.

Her high svc standard only lasted up till my second shot, as I booked a double slot. Found out that she and the other girls went out for supper till 5am. I had an early afternoon slot and when I arrived, she only just woke up. After 2nd shot, she became very lethargic and I had to coax her to expend my third shot.

GFE can be quite high, and she cuddled with me before she became listless and wanted to sleep. She has quite a high standard of english and understands most of what I said - went to two different universities but having trouble paying the bills + family obligations.

I think she can perform, but I was probably suay to get her at the wrong time.
Old 15-12-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 10
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wt188 View Post
Soi69 up lorry liao? Become more and more difficult for me to chiong at dome1 as I couldnt find my type of girl. I chiong more on PRC girls at massage parlours nowadays
Soi69 so fast up lorry already? Wah nowadays really scary.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1