The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-12-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 15
m0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironfist View Post
What about north? Any?
I guess only those prc only
Old 22-12-2016, 07:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 0
kenzoJR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterkenzoJR is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Just curious, how do you ever know it's safe to meet these girls on their home ground??

They could just set you up and get their beefy local boyfrens to ambush, rob you, or worse
If scare this scare that. Might as well tie urself up in the house and dun go out.

Even u go the fl house also they can rob/ambush u also. No need to be at their homeland.

Like dat you better retired and be a good mama boy at home do cooking n wash cloth. Lol
Old 22-12-2016, 07:22 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2739 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Another page of hilarious replies. The question was a valid one but bros who have had experience are contributing to the answers pool. I stand to agree to most of the opinions. Objectively speaking if you do not want any string attached, treat it like a transaction regardless you are meeting them here or in thailand. If you and the lady are emotionally attached and prolly see some future in this, you are still going to pay, albeit more, by a yard. And as the cliche and common sense go, you cannot treat her like an FL anymore by that time.

All in all, drop the thought of you getting robbed or ambushed. C'mon, assuming you are a singaporean, you should have went through basic military training? Even more so if you used to be a combatant? Man up!

Cheers

Last edited by merelyevil; 22-12-2016 at 07:32 PM.
Old 22-12-2016, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

xiaojie left our shore liao...loan with so much money, she already start spending and whichever guy got her so many presents must have been been kenna by her KC..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdevil View Post
Haiz I love to volunteer but no contact nor in her list.
Old 22-12-2016, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nightfold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jennifer from Emmanuelle

1st Bonk: 17 Dec.
RTF: 19 Dec

Entered the unit. Saw a cute slim lady and there she is, Jennifer. She held my hand and leaded me to the room. She looked happy and asked if i am a Japanese (i got small eye), of cos i am not. While she was stripping, saw her hour glass body, i can't resist but to hug her from back, fondling her soft breasts, kissing her neck from behind. She reciprocated by cupping my butts and followed by stroking my little one in a slow motion. We proceeded to the bathroom, SOP with some small tease.

While in the bedroom, we started to french, deep french with tongue fighting, oh my god, this got me high, i love that. We have alot of foreplay and teasing and she is open to that. She got wet easily with no KY used and we started our deed with multiple positions and which last almost 20 mins. I finally unloaded. Rest awhile and went to wash up. Came back she wanted 2nd round but i told her 1 round is enough i was too tired. She was quite disappointed. Rest on bed, she massaged me and had some small chat. She is a student from bangkok and need money back home for her family. She speaks English and i was surprised she can also speak Japanese.

Look: 8/10 ( Light make up, still pretty )
Body: 8/10 ( Slim / hour glass )
Boobs: 8/10 ( Natural Bs )
Bbbj: 9/10 ( Very good suction )
Frenching: 10/10 ( We french through out our session lolx )
Fj: 9/10 ( Very horny - Keep whispering to me that she wants to fuck me )
GFE: 9/10 ( GFE Max - When i rest, she sits behind me, hugging and soft touch me while chatting )

Overall: I am satisfied. The extremely good GFE during the 1st session made me RTF the next 2 days. Good service!

Tip: treat her with care and as a gentleman and you will be rewarded with a session you will never forget.
Old 22-12-2016, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post

All in all, drop the thought of you getting robbed or ambushed. C'mon, assuming you are a singaporean, you should have went through basic military training? Even more so if you used to be a combatant? Man up!

Cheers
The training also teach me to be vigilant and reaction to ambush mah ... LOL

Maybe just diff experience. Ever kena mug before in foreign country (not fl situation by the way, and lucky just lost money) so rightfully more cautious now.

I think the most convincing answer is that it's just another transaction, done over there.
Old 22-12-2016, 07:52 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Maybe just diff experience. Ever kena mug before in foreign country (not fl situation by the way, and lucky just lost money) so rightfully more cautious now.

I think the most convincing answer is that it's just another transaction, done over there.
I have had 0 experience overseas and i have quit the scene. Cannot comment much but if you are just saying it is a transaction, then i have to concur. But based on your experience, I understood why that question was raised. Like i mentioned it was really valid and no question is a stupid one.

Cheers
Old 22-12-2016, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
leese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Stealthbomber and others on this thread made me LOL. My dream is to kena ambush by XJ and her uni friends (showed me before) and gang rape woo. Then more the merrier. Girls I mean. Not ladyboys or boys. Haha
Old 22-12-2016, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jbwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangBang22 View Post
Sadly some people scared her away. Those that visit her should know why.
What happened to xiaojie??
Old 22-12-2016, 08:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jeffwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbwarrior View Post
What happened to xiaojie??
probably some weirdo bros from here keep harass and stalk the lady all time, some of the bros here can be extreme from what i know. say something or do something that make the lady uneasy.

for these bros, take a look at yourself, ugly, poor, useless bloke, who in the right mind will a pretty syt or lady fall for you??? just do some reflections most of these ladies and syt only treat bros here like pests, merely nothing but money trees to shake.

Just think those ladies and syt, who in the right mind want to associate themselves with the weirdos or typical poor hideous looking blokes here?

Due to me able to converse in thai, i have always listen and chat with the thai ladies while eating the snacks bring by some stupid brothers here, we will be laughing and saying how stupid and naive all these bros are, and so shameless and thick skin to try to do funny things or want to court them, always have a good laugh over at what the bros here do with the ladies.

sorry about the hard truths being spilled out here..

But one thing the bros here are good also. Ever heard of a popular chinese saying 鮮花插在牛糞上, the 牛糞 aka shit is the majority of the bros here. if no 牛糞 support of $$$, how can the flower bloom and substain and justify its beauty significant and living????

Last edited by jeffwang; 22-12-2016 at 08:47 PM.
Old 22-12-2016, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 9
Waswas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Devil House - Helen.

A quick one because I opted for a 45 min session.

The okt was quick and responsive, location is considered discreet but please ask from okt directly. Personally I like the place it's big and comfy.

Helen has been to sg a few times so she's not a greenhorn. Immediately, the impression she gave was that she wanted to finish up and get it over with. Got into the room and asked if I wanted to shower. I said okay and immediately she just took off her clothes and went to the shower alone - I was still stripping my own shorts!

Shower was sop with some conversation and then back to the room she start catbath right away. Extremely SOP and then asked me if I wanted condom after 10 mins. I said no and she continued blowing.

After awhile I said finished in mouth? and she said no cos she got ulcer or something so fine I came on her boobs. Immediately back to shower and got changed - all in all 25 mins done.

She asked if I only opt for 1 shot so I said yes cos today I no time since I was late.. then she said ok and walked out the room. I could have followed but I decided heck I still got 20 mins so I asked if she can do massage. She said yes she can but I told her I no time :/ ok fine maybe miscomm there but after she did some pressing for me and after 10 mins she was done .. so 45 min session became 35 min session and I was out of there.

To be fair okt did suggest another girl but guess it was a risk I took. That said her looks quite okay (slutty face) and her boobs are nice and natural. Although don't expect GFE.
Old 22-12-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffwang View Post
probably some weirdo bros from here keep harass and stalk the lady all time, some of the bros here can be extreme from what i know. say something or do something that make the lady uneasy.

for these bros, take a look at yourself, ugly, poor, useless bloke, who in the right mind will a pretty syt or lady fall for you??? just do some reflections most of these ladies and syt only treat bros here like pests, merely nothing but money trees to shake.

Just think those ladies and syt, who in the right mind want to associate themselves with the weirdos or typical poor hideous looking blokes here?

Due to me able to converse in thai, i have always listen and chat with the thai ladies while eating the snacks bring by some stupid brothers here, we will be laughing and saying how stupid and naive all these bros are, and so shameless and thick skin to try to do funny things or want to court them, always have a good laugh over at what the bros here do with the ladies.

But one thing the bros here are good also. Ever heard of a popular chinese saying 鮮花插在牛糞上, the 牛糞 aka shit is the bros here. if no 牛糞 support of $$$, how can the flower bloom and substain its living????
lol-worthy reply. cold and hard truths though. Not sure whether you will be zapped but I will give you my humble 7 points when the system refreshes.

what you said was really the truth though you did not package it in a nicer manner but it should really be a wake up call for some. For those who have deeper pockets, have the looks and career and can afford to take care of them (and their family), good for you if they fall for you too. For those who can only afford to pay for these transactions, really, don't fall too deep. because the truth about how the ladies feel for you may really hurt. Most won't go all the way to think that you are dumb like what bro jeffwang mentioned (he was putting his point across strongly) but it is "just a gift from a customer", no feelings attached. They are still normal ladies and a lot of guys actually buy them gifts; from gold bracelets to other jewelry to new phones to food,chocolates flowers etc. mostly end up in the bins, shared with other ladies, or to other customers, other than extra phones to be sold, jewelry to be given to their parents at home or to pawn them for cash back home. You may or may not KC the ladies but chances are really slim.

After saying these, I still truly believe these actions will still continue till the earth goes into ice age again.

Cheers
Old 22-12-2016, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Even though angmoh and china tourists tend to be in the spotlight, plenty of sg cheongsters overseas with distasteful public behaviour and really no common sense.
Seen plenty on business trips little sg heads taking over big head letting gals lead them around to gods know where to be fleeced/strong armed out of their cash and come crying to me the next day.

Depending on your finances and the gal personality you can still explore 'relationship' after her stint, always been an opportunity for some gfe/bonk in their country + free tour guide only at the expense of travel. No interest in going further than that, those with deep wallets to hang flowers can go support extra family in kampong.

Getting back to FRs, anyone tried $$$$$$$$$$? Quite a few gals from my favourite stables here didn't make it past immigration and building up too much.
Old 22-12-2016, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
Cookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some of the comments blunt but so true. There is a price for everything. Nothing comes for free.

With just looks, maybe you get a good initial response or a good start. But with little or no money, won't be able to sustain.
With just money no looks, they may treat you like a money tree. Shake and go, lead you on, maybe shake somemore.
With looks and money, you're probably drowning in local pussy... haha.

The more experienced ones know how to manage. At the end of the day, if you think it's worth it then go for it. No one should justify what price you want to pay to have your fun.
Old 22-12-2016, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Innocen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffwang View Post

But one thing the bros here are good also. Ever heard of a popular chinese saying 鮮花插在牛糞上, the 牛糞 aka shit is the majority of the bros here. if no 牛糞 support of $$$, how can the flower bloom and substain and justify its beauty significant and living????
Solid, cold hard truth here. XJ did shared stories about some creepy stuff one of the bros here trying to do to her and also some of the bros genuinely nice to her, bringing her stuffs to eat.

Maybe it is out of their good will to bring stuffs for her considering that her booking always full each day or they are just wanna have a better services since they brought food. Each has their own agenda, which is up to anyone to speculate. But to label all bros bringing stuffs for her stupid is kinda over the top. Dun becos of few black sheeps condemn the rest of the bros who are genuine good guys leh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1