The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-12-2016, 09:24 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jeffwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Cold hard truth...
Yeah, cold hard truths for the bros here. I suppose.
Old 26-12-2016, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Haven't been to the stables in Sg for a while and decided to solo commando mission today. Took a look and S Sense Miso fit the bill, tried to book but no slots at the time I wanted. Okt offered Viola and decided to take the plunge since she looked kinda cute. Checked with okt if she allowed frenching and okt said yes. Ended up she wasn't comfortable with it during the session, only had some very brief lite pecks.

My fr:
Looks: 6/10 pretty photoshopped, only the one in work wear looks more like her.
Body: 6/10 some scars, minah skin tone
Boobs: 7/10 C cups but a little saggy
Attitude: 8.5/10 pretty hardworking, never complain much, except for the frenching part. Automatically starts massaging me once the first shot was over. Can tell she's more of an introvert, slow to warm up. Not sure about comms since I speak Thai..
Gfe: 7/10 like I said she's the slow to warm type, so if you're into the hyper friendly girls that treat you like a lover at start then she's not for you.
Rtf: probably not, but might return to visit her friend Skype that I caught a glance of, with photo similarity of around 85% to her pics.
Old 26-12-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2739 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

We are back again at this topic but it's a good break from FRs once in a while.

Like one bro said, about how many men have been her customers. For him, definitely an FL or ex-FL will never be his gf or wife. For some, who really are looking for emotional attachments and can overlook her past line of work (try searching for reddit and other forums. Many men who have wives who are in this line) will probably find satisfaction in polishing an unrefined diamond (not saying all ladies are but selective maybe).

Still, it is again some wake-up calls on why you believe to be doing lots but yet the lady doesn't fall for you.

1) thai bfs can be possessive. If you do not give them their alone time at times, how different are you from them? What makes you think they will fall for you if you aren't special? Showering them with gifts? Other customers do that too. Bringing them to some 5* hotel? Some guys do that too.

2) pestering them for sex? They can give you really great ones, or may not. But heck, how many hours of sex you can have a day? And when you are 60? 70? Let us be honest, one probably wants to make them 'exclusive' or remember you so they can come back to you or you can look for them in thailand for free sex? I guess the many bros i connected with who have them as gfs or wives shared the same question to those who are 'trying'.. "Are you willing to bring her home to meet your family and introduced her?" "What will you do when you and her head out and bump into someone you know who happens to know your gf/wife from her past work?"

Just my opinions and add-on truths to all the ones before mine.

Apologies for unloading all these here. For the benefits of all bros who are still active. To be rationally sound when you are 'having your meals outside'.

Cheers and have a good work week
Old 26-12-2016, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Used to go siam diu and hang flower last time when I first started working. Back when there was only Golden Mile and a few joints in Tanjong Pagar. Spent a ton of money there and after a while came to realise the ROI of such ventures is truly shitty. Girls will tell you sob stories, promise they will love you, toy with you and promote jealously when their other dao tao appears, and so on. Thankfully had a senior bro talked some sense into me, so I stopped after seeing the truth. Now a days I still go to siam dius but to listen to music or chill and drink beer with bros. Sadly the standard of the Thai bands now a days also dropping..
Old 26-12-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
leese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post

Like one bro said, about how many men have been her customers. For him, definitely an FL or ex-FL will never be his gf or wife. For some, who really are looking for emotional attachments and can overlook her past line of work (try searching for reddit and other forums. Many men who have wives who are in this line) will probably find satisfaction in polishing an unrefined diamond (not saying all ladies are but selective maybe).

Still, it is again some wake-up calls on why you believe to be doing lots but yet the lady doesn't fall for you.

1) thai bfs can be possessive. If you do not give them their alone time at times, how different are you from them? What makes you think they will fall for you if you aren't special? Showering them with gifts? Other customers do that too. Bringing them to some 5* hotel? Some guys do that too.

2) pestering them for sex? They can give you really great ones, or may not. But heck, how many hours of sex you can have a day? And when you are 60? 70? Let us be honest, one probably wants to make them 'exclusive' or remember you so they can come back to you or you can look for them in thailand for free sex? I guess the many bros i connected with who have them as gfs or wives shared the same question to those who are 'trying'.. "Are you willing to bring her home to meet your family and introduced her?" "What will you do when you and her head out and bump into someone you know who happens to know your gf/wife from her past work?"

Apologies for unloading all these here. For the benefits of all bros who are still active. To be rationally sound when you are 'having your meals outside'.

Well said. Most important thing is what do you think the girl thinks about you visiting her? You are a) someone who fucks around B) someone who can't be trusted. Good luck trying to create an image of a good guy in her mind. It is true what she thinks lol. Gifts won't change anything. And no she ain't gonna be your gf or wife
Old 26-12-2016, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
Sadly the standard of the Thai bands now a days also dropping..
So are the singers and "models" (which is only a nicer way of calling them coyote)

The pioneers, who were really pretty and can sing, are mostly married or found rich Sugar daddies.. current batch mostly cui...
Old 26-12-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
Sadly the standard of the Thai bands now a days also dropping..
I can't really speak of the standard of models/coyotes since I am not at a siam dui for them (blasphemy!!!), but I have been digging this place at Balmoral Plaza called Club Ion. Live band is pretty tight, the ladies are ok too I guess. Some popular Instagram girls are modelling there too.

-disclaimer- I don't work at Club Ion. Drink nia ok? chill guys chill

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.

Last edited by broessex; 26-12-2016 at 10:18 PM. Reason: disclaimer
Old 26-12-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
LiXi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ruby from Wonderland. OKT was responsive and fast.

Looks: Similar to the pictures provided. Closest probably top right
Boobs: C seems right, soft and nice to play with
Body: smooth, no tattoos that I remember, nice to roam.
Kiss/frenching: small kisses, occasional tongue.
Catbath: not bad.
BJ: round 1 decent. round 2 amazing.
FJ: round 1 decent. round 2 amazing.
GFE: very good english, very considerate
RTF: will try

Started with SOP shower, catbath, then a decent BJ, rode cowgirl and popped first shot. Rested, warmed up liao then round 2 was beast mode. gave her a good pounding and at some point she went "fuck me, fuck me." Did a few positions, but couldn't pop. She gave a HJ and an insanely satisfying BJ, where she went deep, felt amazing.

But in the end, still couldn't pop. So cuddled some more, then showered and left. She goes back next week, might RTF.

Said she was a bit sad that not many customers, told her would drop this FR to see if it'll help. Have fun.
Old 26-12-2016, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
I can't really speak of the standard of models/coyotes since I am not at a siam dui for them (blasphemy!!!), but I have been digging this place at Balmoral Plaza called Club Ion. Live band is pretty tight, the ladies are ok too I guess. Some popular Instagram girls are modelling there too.

-disclaimer- I don't work at Club Ion. Drink nia ok? chill guys chill
Sorry to interrupt folks...can we go back to the topic of great bonks
Old 26-12-2016, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
edyst37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a good experience with Sandra from Sex senses based on bro's recommendation and it was a good one,

Service wise was good, did all that is required and she gives a good massage too.

I think she pretty, and have a good figure, abit hourglass shape.

Sticks to u and playful at the same time, good that like a good service girl.

May RTF in the future.
Old 27-12-2016, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 14
Ggundam123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgundam123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jaycee as well as Sasha from TomYam are gems.

Sasha, always smile and always accommodate your request and she is a nurse. She will take care of your brother super carefully :P

Jaycee on the other hand, really have high GFE with me. Due to our chemistry, I managed to make her cum twice.

I would say, the quality of girls from TomYam is always high standard
Old 27-12-2016, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!

Club Nirvana Elina

Super syt! Syt gnd face and body. Nice sized firm B cups. And toned body.

But as all young girls, service would be inexperience.

Looks and tight body is enough for me.

Syt lover, not to miss!
Old 27-12-2016, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
husker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffwang View Post

Guy B

boyfriend of the girl, do nothing and just come. the lady off days even go out with the guy, and the lady even ask for the boss to discount for this guy.
i also saw a girl's boyfriend before. knn stand outside the staircase HTHT while i'm trying to leave the apartment. awkward max lol
Old 27-12-2016, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
Sorry to interrupt folks...can we go back to the topic of great bonks
Did not really read the forum for the past few days as I was overseas but seriously, if bros want to kc or line or whatever, it is the guy's and the girl's prerogative, no need to shame or feel sorry for the girl if she got pestered as most probably she the one that added the fellow. End of the day, although I line a few of them, only a limited few are "friends" and still in contact for fun and even so, I know that there is a line that should not and cannot be crossed.
Old 27-12-2016, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post

To sum up all,There is a saying in thai

"Jeb laew jam bpen khon, jeb laew ton bpen kwaai"(gotten hurt and learned is regard as human,but gotten hurt and still bear with it is regard as stupid) to describe these type of chiongster.

They fall for them got hurt by them and still will repeat the cycle again on another new fl the next time...

I always remember a senior words of wisdom "a girl can fake an orgasm but i can fake the whole relationship".
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1