The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2005, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
KL_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by my9incher
Bro KL_boy..can give directions ..where exactly in SS2? btw, the massage ladies are indo or thai?
Hi..U know the SS2 Police station? The exact same row..
Old 03-06-2005, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GReddy182
Hey Bros,

I'm heading up to KL this saturday with a friend. We are both caucasian and we are looking to have a great time. Are there any places and prices that any of you can recommend?

We are staying at the Radius Hotel, not exactly sure where in KL but i know its there. Anyways i heard that most hotels have health centers, but we would both like to try the most popular ones, offering the best services.

Any help and directions would be very much appreciated.
You are staying in the "Golden Triangle", tourist area, central business area, etc. Radius Hotel even has a health centre but I hear they have mostly Indons and Mainland Chinese/PRCs.

Anyway, there are numerous HCs nearby; Deluxe, Genesis @ HSBC building, Spa de Palace at Life Centre, etc.

For Freelancers, you can check out the Beach Club and the Thai (?) Club across the road. Further up the road is Hard Rock Cafe where you might also get lucky.
Old 03-06-2005, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
my9incher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL_boy
Hi..U know the SS2 Police station? The exact same row..
Bro_KL,
Thanks for the directions..found the place but it's called MIMOSA not mirama.
Old 03-06-2005, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
BLUESMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So Bro 9incher...how was it....any FR please.
Old 04-06-2005, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by my9incher
Bro_KL,
Thanks for the directions..found the place but it's called MIMOSA not mirama.
Oops... Sorry..Sometimes..ME blur blur la..
So how was it?
Old 06-06-2005, 10:04 PM
Samster

Eh bro..No FR?
Old 06-06-2005, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
my9incher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro_KL,
Just checking out to see where's the place. Was in a hurry so
didnt try. currently travelling overseas. Will try it and give FR when
I come back to msia.
Old 07-06-2005, 07:10 PM
Samster

HEhehehe...WE can go together when u get back..By the way..GOod news to Lotus fans..They opened up another 3 new outlets..I only remembered one in Taman Connaught. Btw..I managed to 'raba raba' one of the ML at KEpong outlet..KEkekek
Old 07-06-2005, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
BLUESMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is the location of this outlet in Kepong?
Old 07-06-2005, 07:20 PM
Samster

Metro Prima..NEar KFC..BUt..BEar in mind..Very very hard to raba raba..u got to be damn persistent..WIth heart and $$$
Old 08-06-2005, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
I've been to KL several times and fellow bros have brought me to the Beach Club and the Thai Club a few times, but never had the chance to see an FL there leh and never had the chance to release....

The last trip, bro TD620G brought me to Genesis@ HSBC. The place was quite nice with very good service. Saw a few girls from far wearing sexily so thought that this time, I should be able to release so pop a "magix" courtesy of Mr.Devil. Went for the Suana, steam baht, etc to let "magix" get into the effect.

When was about ready, bro TD620G got the "captains" to bring the girls over for us to chose. KNN, none of them can make it leh... so in the end never take anyone. CCB, wasted the magix which was in my blood stream the whole night but cannot get the chance to do anything.
Bro. Thaivisitor,
Actually one of the better spa to try is Cititel in Mid valley. Gals galore but also very crowded as it's situated in a big shopping mall. Always rush rush so not much fun.
However if you go out of the city to PJ, you can try Armada and Crystal Crown. Of these 2 spas, Armada is newer and facitlities are upmarket type. You can take your time and enjoy. Gals generally are of a good standard.
Cheers,
Old 10-06-2005, 02:14 PM
wcrsrp

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Planning a trip to Lgkwi/Danok/Hty, first week of July, anyone interested to join? Driving from Kuala Lumpur to Bukit Kayu Hitam, if interested we can share transport cost. Will provide more information when time comes nearer.
Old 11-06-2005, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Thanks for the info bro. Anytime you want to come to Hatyai, let me know.
Bro., Thanks. Will look you up but I dun't get to Hatyai these days. More to BKK for business. If we happen to meet one day, it would be my pleasure to buy meal & drinks.
Cheers,
Old 16-06-2005, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pink_cow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ha the last time i was in this thread, it was a massage thread ... why turn into sheong thread la ... but nevertheless after massage or juagen it will still lead to cheong rite .. haha

Ok i've been "street wise" ever since my first post in this thread, basically you can all fnd these massage parlours practically everywhere, i'm staying in Pandan Indah, Cheras and there are like at least 10 massage parlours here ...

When i'm working during the day, in Sri Rampai, Wangsa maju, there are like even more there

Just look for those "Pusat Kesihatan" , "Pusat Urut" or even "Pusat Urut Kaki", they have been mushrooming like wild these days

If you are in Pandan Indah, and you know where Station One is, there is like at least 4 massage parlours at the opposite row of shops.

Price are RM48 for normal massages and RM58 if you got juagen inside. While some places have some young malay or sabah chicks, some have those older ladies too. From my experience, young = fun and older ones = better skilled at massaging. Worst part is that if you do not book, then you will not be able to choose them. Some kinda rules.

The roooms are small partitioned rooms with only curtains and dimmed lights and plus very cool airconditioning. I will provide a FR for what i had today at this "Hong Lok Massage Parlour" right across the road from Hong Leong Bank in Pandan Indah

Did not as for her name but she looks mid 30s, with big tits, and very low cleavage shirt and short pants - for whatsoever reason. I went with a fren and constantly updating each other via sms in silet mode that is.

She came in after 5 minutes and asked to take off my shirts, there are no towels but there is a pair of short pants, but i have never worn any of them, i just stripped and lie on the bed face down, she asked if i wanted oil or talcum massage, i opt for the oil type, she began to work on my back with her legs crossed on my back, can feel the heat from her pussy all the time, she procedded to massage my head too, thats feels really good.

Then after that she begun work on my leg and thighs, all the time she was stroking my thighs, her hands will swipe by my balls, and thats iratating as i am now halfway erected and lying face down does really hurts, she somehow wanted to kneel on my back and i stopped her, repositioned by didi and told her to proceed, she giggled. After working on my foot sole, she asked me to lie on my back, the very moment i flipped, and she repositioned the towel which was covering my ass, my didi just flicked over.

She said my did was happy, and i just kept quiet, she now works on my hands and head again. The head massage is indeed very calming and soothing. Then she went for my legs again, this time with my didi up high she kept on trying to intentionally touch it while stroking my thighs. Normally most of the ladies would ask or hint or show me the hand sign if i wanted to juagen. But she did'nt. Then she began to massage my belly, all this time with my did erect, it did get into her way. She then asked if i wanted her to kau tim my standing didi, i just kept quiet, then began to touched it, she says it need some relaxing. So i asked how much, she said RM50, i said use what? mouth ar? she replied no, hands only. THen took off the towel and began massagin my balls, it does feels nice with a warm oil lathered hand stroking your balls.

It was not like those malay or sabah ladies which will begin to stroke your didi immediately, she massaged my balls groin area for a good 15 minutes and then started toowork on my didi's head. I asked if i can "kacau" her and she obliged and roll her top off, exposing a very big tits, somewhere 36D or 38D.

She will alternate the stroking of the shaft and massagin of the balls, and sometimes both. She was sitting in front of me, and i was trying very hard to grab her tits. So i asked to sit beside me. She obliged, hehe. I have now a better access to both her tits, i even tried inserting my finger into the back if her panties, she squat up a lil and unzip her short pants, i can now insert my hand and feel her pussy. After a while she said if i wanted to cum i should tel her. After a while i signalled her to fasten the pace and she held her hand over the didi and i cummed. After i came, she was still masagin the didi, i felt ticklish and told her to stop, she cleaned up and applied talcum over my body - she said it will absorb the oil so i can shower more easily. Paid her and left the room, then paid the guy outside and left. Damage was RM50 for massage and RM50 for juagen.
Old 17-06-2005, 06:34 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL_boy
By the way..GOod news to Lotus fans..They opened up another 3 new outlets..I only remembered one in Taman Connaught.
Bro KL_boss,

Can tell me where exactly of Taman Connaught is this located... The side of KFC or opposite?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1