The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Knn not this maxpriest rubbish again! This guy doesn't know shame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
You forgot I am under GL Express Fleet...

My Boss is Nato leh
Nato kenna bankrupt because the economy so bad and now business for L69H69.

Paging for all brothers to come to L69H69. I get GL Express Fleet to bring u there.
Old 15-03-2016, 09:50 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Nato kenna bankrupt because the economy so bad and now business for L69H69.

Paging for all brothers to come to L69H69. I get GL Express Fleet to bring u there.
helicopter or lambo?
Old 15-03-2016, 10:46 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

since I'm in super good mood today, I will share one of the gem later it is so easy to pass time playing with a tool, or fool
Old 16-03-2016, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 14
HiddenCapital is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHiddenCapital is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

I came in here looking for fellow bro's top 5 bonks but only see fighting. Im not interested in the recommendations of the OKT runner mentioned above.

Bros if you dont mind, kindly PM me your recommendations. Thanks in advance. Sharing is caring.
Old 16-03-2016, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenCapital View Post
I came in here looking for fellow bro's top 5 bonks but only see fighting. Im not interested in the recommendations of the OKT runner mentioned above.

Bros if you dont mind, kindly PM me your recommendations. Thanks in advance. Sharing is caring.
Yes okt runner cannot be trusted. What are you looking for so we can try to recommend you
Old 16-03-2016, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,

Long time haven't posted here and not really planning to post anyway.

But me small fry here just drop by to say hi to seniors like baotohk, korean, unfit, etc since you guys briefly mentioned my nick.

Anyways for those talking about why SBF keep fighting, I mean what's new right?

I am a nobody, but my own personal experience these days as a newbie myself is it's better to go down to geylang and experience the real deal yourself than reading or fighting over FRs here. Go to the house to pick the girls based on your own taste and try the girls yourself rather than following FRs and getting disappointed etc. This is just a sharing to fellow newbies like me. Seniors here can ignore the above sharing as you all know much better than me.

Many of us have left the forum for various reasons. It will be difficult to restore the forum to the honest exchange of info that it once was.

Time is better spent earning money to spend in geylang than argue here over whose FR is real or not etc. I used to do that and realised later how damn stupid I was to waste my time and energy posting here. Besides, whose FR is real or whose FR is fake, who is up to no good, everyone knows by now. OKTs, girls and those regulars in geylang all know and laugh about it. That's why no one bothers to post anymore and just leave the forum alone these days.

Cheers and wish everyone good health and happiness in 2016.
Old 16-03-2016, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Hi guys,

Long time haven't posted here and not really planning to post anyway.

But me small fry here just drop by to say hi to seniors like baotohk, korean, unfit, etc since you guys briefly mentioned my nick.

Anyways for those talking about why SBF keep fighting, I mean what's new right?

I am a nobody, but my own personal experience these days as a newbie myself is it's better to go down to geylang and experience the real deal yourself than reading or fighting over FRs here. Go to the house to pick the girls based on your own taste and try the girls yourself rather than following FRs and getting disappointed etc. This is just a sharing to fellow newbies like me. Seniors here can ignore the above sharing as you all know much better than me.

Many of us have left the forum for various reasons. It will be difficult to restore the forum to the honest exchange of info that it once was.

Time is better spent earning money to spend in geylang than argue here over whose FR is real or not etc. I used to do that and realised later how damn stupid I was to waste my time and energy posting here. Besides, whose FR is real or whose FR is fake, who is up to no good, everyone knows by now. OKTs, girls and those regulars in geylang all know and laugh about it. That's why no one bothers to post anymore and just leave the forum alone these days.

Cheers and wish everyone good health and happiness in 2016.
Bro,

If tat tool don't disturb us having some chats I won't be bothered to exposed him. Provided I'm some spare time lol gotta create something for u guys to continue laugh at ma
Old 16-03-2016, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Bro,

If tat tool don't disturb us having some chats I won't be bothered to exposed him. Provided I'm some spare time lol gotta create something for u guys to continue laugh at ma
My post not referring to you lah bro. I referring to those asking why SBF is fighting and no FR.

Yeah, thanks for the entertainment bro
Old 16-03-2016, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 21
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute

all the taikors here dont fight la.. all just wants to have ajolly good time ma
=)
Old 16-03-2016, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
CrazyPerson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Well, I believe it is time for you to pay a visit to the Optical shop for an eye check ... Read carefully what have been added ...

Come to think of it, seeing FR even if it is "not so genuine" is a lot better than seeing you uttering shit all over the place in this forum.
I don't utter shit I only point out the shit you parrot.

One more or less same list of "top WLs" must re-post every two days.

Post one same FR on one same WL (Let's not even dispute if its genuine. We would be opening a can of worms) must post in multiple threads. What are you? Post count whore?

Regularly harp over other samster's KC encounters in geylang. What are you? His neglected husband?

Quoting your posts every now and then in an online argument with other samsters. Wtf dude? You take shit so seriously that you think about arguments before you go to sleep so you can quote your own posts to add on a longer list of shit arguments? Looks like someone was from debate club back in school.
Old 16-03-2016, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
flexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyPerson View Post
I don't utter shit I only point out the shit you parrot.

One more or less same list of "top WLs" must re-post every two days.

Post one same FR on one same WL (Let's not even dispute if its genuine. We would be opening a can of worms) must post in multiple threads. What are you? Post count whore?

Regularly harp over other samster's KC encounters in geylang. What are you? His neglected husband?

Quoting your posts every now and then in an online argument with other samsters. Wtf dude? You take shit so seriously that you think about arguments before you go to sleep so you can quote your own posts to add on a longer list of shit arguments? Looks like someone was from debate club back in school.
Aiyah that motherfucker priest is a shameless prick wat. Think his fantasized FRs the most accurate of course must keep reposting loh. Next up his fantasized FR is going to follow the same format...close door pre-shower action gao gao, pre-fuck action gao gao, post fuck action gao gao, gfe gao gao, everything will be gao gao for 100% sure And then when some member say they had the worse encounter with that same whore, this motherfucker priest then brush it off and say "one motherfucker's meat, another mans poison" and then spend hrs prowling thru past posts seeking the few positive reviews from his cronies to support his BS.

Last edited by flexalong; 16-03-2016 at 07:50 AM.
Old 16-03-2016, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
jarred3692 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi guy. Pls post genuine feedback
Old 16-03-2016, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
jarred3692 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi guy,can submit genuine feedback
Old 16-03-2016, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
ok bro. tat one need VIP access

we need more bro like u here for sharing genuine FR. Good work and share more pls
Nobody wants to read my FR lah, because I don't write FR on ang pais
Old 16-03-2016, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Nobody wants to read my FR lah, because I don't write FR on ang pais
sure got ppl read one lor, ap or not doesnt matter, more importantly is genuine
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1