The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinglerz View Post
Great story TS!! Personally i like your story with irene..always so steamy! Especially the one where you creampied her twice in a day
Btw just a suggestion..maybe can show some pic of the outfit that were worn by them during the deed, it will be awesome hehe
Imagine this spaghetti top, but in white colour, with a pink bra underneath. This is one of the closest I can find so far.

Old 26-12-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinglerz View Post
Great story TS!! Personally i like your story with irene..always so steamy! Especially the one where you creampied her twice in a day
Btw just a suggestion..maybe can show some pic of the outfit that were worn by them during the deed, it will be awesome hehe
Irene's pink bra would be like this, but without the white floral designs on the cups. Also, her panties are of course a G-string instead.

Old 26-12-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
datang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Landlady

Nice pics TS
Old 26-12-2016, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
tinglerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post
Irene's pink bra would be like this, but without the white floral designs on the cups. Also, her panties are of course a G-string instead.

Very sexy and tasty bro..thanks for the pic XD
Old 26-12-2016, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
DonThamh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates, and pics
Old 29-12-2016, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
tinglerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue Irene story
Old 01-01-2017, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 10
ailestriker is one of the Best!ailestriker is one of the Best!ailestriker is one of the Best!

just finish reading till the latest post. please continue this story bro!
Old 01-01-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
JupiterMen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 01-01-2017, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
GermanChisel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 06-01-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

I positioned my middle finger at the entrance of Irene's love hole and started probing at it. At the same time, I looked up to see if there was any reaction from her. Irene's eyes opened and she peered down at me, as if reading the signal which I was sending, and smiled at me. In a soft whisper, which was more a mouthing of the words than actually saying it:

Irene: Go on in...

I reacted almost immediately, and with the entrance so soft and moist, my finger slipped right into Irene. I tried to control the speed at which I entered, not wanting to cause any pain or discomfort to this queen I was servicing. She let out a slightly louder moan; I went all the way inside, and withdrew slowly, ready for the next motion into her. I gradually picked up in speed and soon was fingering her at a steady speed, my finger becoming more and more slippery with each thrust. Irene was clearly enjoying it, and so was I! It was a totally different but exciting experience for me, and the look on Irene's face made it even more so. And to think that I was still fully clothed!! What the hell!

Irene: Baby, put in another finger... Use two...

I was a bit shocked at her request, as I thought that would surely hurt! But since she had requested it, who was I to say 'no'... so I slowly inserted my ring finger along with the middle for my next thrust, and that resulted in a louder moan. It was a tighter fit in there as well.

Me: Does it hurt? I can stop if it...

Irene: No... no.... it's good, on good. I like it... Oh my god...

Feeling assured, I sped up again to achieve the same fingering speed as before. Just then, there was a sudden uncontrollable urge in me to get more aggressive in my fingering, and so I started to do it more roughly, jamming my fingers all the way inside her on my way in. There was even a faint sloppy sound with each thrust, accompanied by Irene's high-pitched squeals of delight!!
Old 06-01-2017, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
ScoreCard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro!!
Old 06-01-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Costello deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 06-01-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
KoratJack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue bro
Old 10-01-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

Irene was clearly enjoying herself, judging by the squealing and moaning, plus the look on her face. At the same time, I could feel my erection just waiting to burst out from the confinements of my underwear and pants. But the moment was too precious to be interrupted - right there in the middle of Susan's living room, in the middle of a hot weekday afternoon. Everything was perfect; it could hardly get any better, and then...

Irene: Oooohh.... oh my god....! Take off my panties, honey...

It was about time she said that, because her G-string, skimpy as it was, was still getting in the way, just pulled to the side like that. But then again, I did not want to stop my finger-fucking of Irene!

So while still maintaining my vigorous thrusts into her, I used my other hand to pull down the waistband on one side and then the other, in an alternating fashion until it was closer to her knees. But her legs being spread apart kneeling on either side of mine meant that her panties got stretched more and more as it got lower and lower. And when it did reach the bottom, Irene had to lift one leg at a time, so that I could slip it backwards and out from under her. This caused a slightly awkward and clumsy situation where she had to balance herself, and as a result, ended up leaning forward, with her chest pushed tight against my face!! There was still breathing room though, as her breasts were small. If it was Susan, I might have suffocated. And to add to this complexity, I was still furiously fingering Irene's pussy Without interrupting that, her G-string ended up hanging from my forearm after taking it off from her.

Irene: Ah...oh.... much better! And now for the best part...

And with that, she gently held my hand and slowed down the rhythm of my thrusts, until it came to a complete halt, but with my fingers still inside her. She closed her eyes, seemingly to savour the moment, then slipped my hand out slowly. My fingers were wet with her love juice; she saw me studying them.

Irene: Go ahead and taste it, honey...

I looked at her dumbly.

Irene: Do it for me, baby? Tell me if you like it.

I was feeling really curious, and obviously very turned on. My fingers inched slowly towards my mouth...
Old 10-01-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster

Let me know if you would like to hear more about Irene or Susan, and I will 'arrange' accordingly.

Thank you all for your support!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1