The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2011, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
asiahc is Cool - loads of Potential
new girl (small stone) at 1619

just try this new girl name small stone in chinese.first day of work. wow no ky needed , alot of water maybe she is new. a very hard working girl, keep asking how to improve to be popular. look 7.5 boob. b ht. 162. gf.8. bbbj 8. hope s/bro teach her more. first time write fr. pls dont zap me.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:23 PM
Samster

Re: new girl (small stone) at 1619

pussy very tight n can feel keep hiting something inside. hope who try this girl can write a better fr.
Old 13-08-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
somaur is Cool - loads of Potential

Sorry, can't resist.... Maybe ya were hitting the small stone?
Old 13-08-2011, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
woail2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiahc View Post
pussy very tight n can feel keep hiting something inside. hope who try this girl can write a better fr.
wah! May be she got a giant oversized G-spot leh! Must go & book her soon & inspect inside with my one-eyed probing tool.
Old 18-08-2011, 12:19 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: new girl (small stone) at 1619

just come back from this new girl again, feel even better this time at her home base, a short fr below. in the room help to take out shirt n pant,then get ready the small bed in the shower room, the 20mins shower was very good,the ar was done inside the shower room also, went finish she will help to dry u with the towl,on the bed start to bbbj with ice n hot water , fell so good cos this is the first time i had this kind of service. the fj start from cowboy then change dog style, went coming ask her can i cim, she said ok , so dont wait liao everything was inside her mouth. hope anyone who try can write u fr. sorry for my broken english fr. if help pls give some point. p/s fingering is allow .
Old 18-08-2011, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
just come back from this new girl again, feel even better this time at her home base, a short fr below. in the room help to take out shirt n pant,then get ready the small bed in the shower room, the 20mins shower was very good,the ar was done inside the shower room also, went finish she will help to dry u with the towl,on the bed start to bbbj with ice n hot water , fell so good cos this is the first time i had this kind of service. the fj start from cowboy then change dog style, went coming ask her can i cim, she said ok , so dont wait liao everything was inside her mouth. hope anyone who try can write u fr. sorry for my broken english fr. if help pls give some point. p/s fingering is allow .
Please pardon me if I was wrong, you sound like an OKT to her!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 18-08-2011, 12:47 AM
Samster

im not, just a old man like to go 54a, 1615 n now 1619. that all, this girl willing to learn so just hope u all try out.
Old 18-08-2011, 12:51 AM
Samster

5 year dont write fr, first time write lost 5 point.
Old 18-08-2011, 09:25 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
5 year dont write fr, first time write lost 5 point.
Naturally people who are in the right mind would not believe what you said because you came in here out of the blue and promote one and only WL so aggressively. Moreover, you specially opened a thread to promote her.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 18-08-2011, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobhowardus View Post
Made a mistake by trying her....

Remember the name so called her, looked ok so took her

Very heavy makeup, you can see when you get close.

Body, not good, lot of pimple marks and think got infection in cleavage....

Will not call her again......
Aiyah, bruddah, u never read my warning above meh? This fella the way he wrote I already can tell his FR is very questionable de!

Old 18-08-2011, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
woail2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobhowardus View Post
Made a mistake by trying her....

Remember the name so called her, looked ok so took her

Very heavy makeup, you can see when you get close.

Body, not good, lot of pimple marks and think got infection in cleavage....

Will not call her again......

Not sure if any bro try "ICE" from same house? Is she worth it?
heng ah! Luckily have not tried small stone yet.
Anyway, just curious, did your missile hit a stone when it rams into the target? It is supposed to be a giant G-spot as implied by TS.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: small stone at 1619

Ms All-Time Slutty

WL Name - Xiao Tze Tou a.k.a. Small Stone in English
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 24 years old (according to her)
Height - 1.58m (on bare-foot)
Home Base - L16W19
Misc Info - She has prior experience in this trade back in China

Looks - 7/10

She looks little foxy and behaved sluttily. The way she talked and made advances at me suggest that she is rather vain ... She has big double eyelid eyes and medium height bridge nose. She looks a little older than her age. Probably because of her elaborate makeup.

Bod - 7/10

She has proportional and slim physique. Her complexion may not be flawless but her skin is smooth. She has a few pimples here and there ... No big deal to me as she should be alright after a week or so. She has a tattoo spreads across the width of the back of her hip (just above her tail bone).

Tits - 7/10

She has natural perky and tender B Cup tits with pale brown nipples. They are very nice to mould, caress, lick and suck although not very huge.

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.5/10

This lass is game for almost anything. She was absolutely in-sync with my desire as far as this department is concern. She is very sex-appealing! Superb!

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a stimulating CAT150 soapy rub all over my anatomy. She also licked my nipples and we frenched passionately and deeply like real lovers.

Cat-Bath - 8.5/10

Commando-style Cat-Bath! Try her and you will know what I mean here ...

French Kissing - 8.5/10

Very very passionate and deep french kissing! I enjoyed it very thoroughly as it sent me to heaven in double quick pace ...

AR - 7.0/10

She did it while I was on my fours and also when I was lying on my back. It was generally quite stimulating but I have had better by other WLs.

BBBJ - 8/10

It was rather stimulatingly done! Deep-throated BBBJ with lots of HJ threw in ... She used KY lub to rub my little member alternately and also she would frenched me wherever she was HJing me ... Woafff!!! We also did an erotic 69 position. Her clit is alittle bigger than usual compare to other WLs.

FJ - 7.5/10

She was wet and tight down south ... We adopted a few positions before I ultimately ejaculated my load in missionary. She knows how to contract her pussy and gyrate along with my thrusting action as if she wanna cum too ... We did a post-coitus frenching for a few mins to register our sexisfactory and sexciting session ...

Attitude - 8/10

Excellent!! Most if not all the WL from this house as well as 1649 (same owner) are service-orientated ... Kudos to them ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-12-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
She is one Helluva Hotie!!

She is one Helluva Hotie!

WL Name - Xiao Yu (Small Jade in English)
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 24-25 years (my guess)
Height - 1.64m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L16WH19
Misc Info - Has been in GL arena since 3 months ago

Looks - 7.0/10

I would not classify her as pretty pretty type but her sex-appealing looks with a touch of local lianish outlook was able to turn me on ... She has huge big double eyelids but marred by those fake eyelashes ... She has sharp nose but her narrow and long facial shape spoiled her overall looks to a certain extent ... She has long tinted tress with a little body perm at the base.

Bod - 7.7/10

I gave her a high score in this department albeit she ain't lanky because she has awesome lethal looking butts and flat taut tummy like an avid aerobic dancer ... I can see a little abs muscle when she flex her tummy naturally ... Bwahahaha ... She has a healthy light tan and smooth body complexion. No tattoo in sight ...

Tits - 7.0/10

She has A to B minus frontal assets and pale brown pencil eraser size nipples. Albeit not huge by GL standard, they were pointy and well developed ... Something like the famous Ella formerly from 54A. She managed to put her assets to good use during the breasts stimulation exercises ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.0/10

She gave me a very spontaneous erotic "dance" moves around my bod with close contact at all time that was suffice to bring me on fire! She then bent down (on the mattress) infront of me and used her beautiful rear asset to grind against my already hard-on manhood ... At that juncture, our clothes were still intact. She then turned her head over to french me without much prompting ... Woaff! Shiokalicious! By the way, she wore very taste black brassiere and matched with a black sexy tiny pair of thongs.

Shower Action - 7.4/10

She does not offer Yi Tiao Long service in the shower. She gave me a brief body2body soapy massage and also a 3/4 deep throated BBBJ. We frenched briefly but lustily ... Unlike my regular WL, she loved to plunge her tongue deep inside mine ... Bwahahaha ... I don't really enjoy this type of french kiss but sometime I wouldn't mind if I was super horny ... Bwahahaha!!

Fore-Play - 7.6/10

She gave me a complete and thorough breast stimulation exercise and tongue stimulation from back to front ... I guess this was to compensate for not providing the Yi Tiao Long service in the shower ... Her breasts albeit are not huge, she was able to stimulate my erotic zones effectively ... I love it when she used her nipples to stimulate my tail bone and my ass-crack ... She would also use her nipples to stimulate my dick. She would also lick my neck and ears. She would gaze at me seductively and sexily on a regular frequency while performing this exercise ... Very shiokalicious indeed!

AR - 7.5/10

It was pretty well done but a little brief ... She incorporated this department with some hand stimulation on my dick ... She also sucked and licked my testical, perineum and butts ...

French Kissing - 7.8/10

If one who is very into lusty frenching with lots of tongue actions, she would definitely score very high in his book. I prefer french kiss with lots of passion and GF feel ... Nonetheless I enjoyed frenching her as she managed to bring me on fire in superbly quick pace ... We would stop momentarily to catch our breathe ...

BBBJ - 7.7/10

Although only 3/4 deep throated BBBJ, the suction pressure was optimum ... No hand action was involved ... She would also suck and lick my testicals and perineum ... She alternately licked my inner thighs (that areas very near my testicles) ... She gave me a CFM looks while BBBJing me and that sent me to heaven in double quick pace ... We then switched to 69 position so that I could reciprocate her with an intense cunnilingus ... I can feel that she was trying hard to focus on giving me a good fallatio as I increased my tongue painting intensely ... Bwahahaha ...

FJ - 7.8/10

She gave me a sexy rodeo ride at first with finesse ... a la Shaung Shuang's style ... I can feel the tightness and moistness of her love hole ... We then switched to doggie bonking ... Her beautiful rear reminded me of J Lo ... OMG! What a sight to behold ... I quickly switch to scissor bonking where I can squeeze her frontal assets with one of my hands and stimulate her clit with the other hand of mine ... I finally climaxed at missionary fashion ... We frenched deeply and lustily in this position ... Woaf!! I must say it was one hell of a erotic session ... Xiao Yu was of course a one helluva hotie as far as I am concern!

Attitude - 8.5/10

She was accomodating and willing to please ... I have nothing to fault her ...

RTF - I am in the midst of planning for that in the near future ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-01-2013, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by woail2 View Post
wah! May be she got a giant oversized G-spot leh! Must go & book her soon & inspect inside with my one-eyed probing tool.
So got inspect the goods yet or not?
Old 01-06-2013, 03:20 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Sexual Exuberance!!

Sexual Exuberance!!

WL Name - Yan Yan
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years
Height - 1.66m (on barefoot)
Home Base - W19 (located in a short lane in-between Lor 16 & 18)
Misc Info - She has prior experience in the Dongguan sauna house

Looks - 7.3/10

She is youngish, adorable, demure & lovely with a pixie face & a touch of bashfulness in her initially ... She has medium sized double eyelid eyes and medium height nose bridge. She has long smooth tress and she likes to comb back and have it tied up as she said she has a smally face and short fore-head. I can visualize that she might look good in short straight bob hairstyle above her shoulder length like those China-doll mannequin.

Bod - 7.3/10

She is slim, leggy, quite fair with exceptionally wide hip for her slim physique. She has a faded tattoo at the left side of her shoulder blade.

Tits - Unrated!

Very professionally well surgically-augmented frontal assets. They are a full B plus cuppers with pale brown pencil eraser sized nipples. Nonetheless, they are still very nice to suck, mould, caress and knead as they felt and looked very close to the natural stuff ... One needs to be experience in order to identify the synthetic tits from the natural ones in this case ... One thing worth mentioning is, they certainly looks very attractive.

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.3/10

I felt like I was making up with my real lover as her reaction was rather natural with a touch of demureness & bashfulness built into her ... Once the door closed behind us, instead of the usual fashion where the WL would come forward to "attack" me with all the seductive & wanton moves, she threw her bag on the bed and lied flat on her stomach on the mattress instead ... I then mounted on top of her and slided my hands underneath her to reach for her boobs. I rubbed my crotch against her butts and I then began to lick her cheeks, ears and neck ... She turned her head over sideway to french me without prompting ... At that particular moment, our clothes were still intact ... I must say it was a refreshing change from the usual routine ... Shiokalicious!

Shower - 7.5/10

She provided me a set of stimulatingly erotic and sensual Yi Tiao Long shower services but she was one mere notch below Zhen Zhen (from the same house) as the latter was more more skilled and smoother in her moves. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed Yan Yan's grinding her tits and pussy along my erotic zones of my back and frontal torso ... We frenched wherever we could ...

Bedroom Cat-Bath - 7.5/10 (pts given for her spontaniety & willingness to play along)

This was another unusual routine to me at least as she immediately lied on the mattress after the shower routine ... I then approached her and performed a fore-play on her instead ... Bwahahaha ... We frenched passionately and intensely ... I licked her neck, ears, tits/nipples, stomach and pubic area ... and ultimately all the way downsouth ... I lifted her legs and let them leaned on my shoulders whilst I spreaded her vagina lips to expose her clit & inner vagina wall for an abalone feasting ... Yummilicious!

AR - I don't remember if she has done this to me as we were so engrossed with the spontaneous " real lover-like" fore-play ...

Frenching - 7/10 (initially); 8/10 (as the session ensued)

We frenched passionately, engagingly & intensely ... Double shiokalicious!

BBBJ - 7.5/10

She gave me two bouts of slow, sensual and steady BBBJ - Once in the shower and another in the bedroom ... Her BBBJ style suits me fine ... However, no hand action was employed.

FJ - 7.8/10

I enjoyed fucking her as we can connect very well ... We adopted gal rodeo ride (me lying on my back & I set up), I like to sit up while she rode me as I can french her, sucked her tits and squeezed her tits/butts simultaneously ... I got a fetish for that ... Bwahahaha ... Her spontaniety and natural girlish demeanour overwhelmed me and hence, I only switched to missionary position before I off-loaded my fluidic heirloom into her ... I was in a state of sexual exuberance ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

Fantastic for a newbie of two months old ...

RTF - Definitely yes ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: Thanks a heap to Omnia for another superb recommendation of his!

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1