The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 2
HKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud of
Re: Deepthroating girlfriends/FwB

I encountered 1 maid last month , she can do a really deep throat, and held my didi deep inside her throat. I feel her throat crimping my didi. Those "Goup...goup ..."type. Before I know, I loaded 1 full of load into her mouth. Guess she may have swallow some.
Maybe she is experience in this. I dun think young maid can reach that stage yet.
She not my Rtf material as she late 40s. I prefer early 30s.
Old 13-03-2024, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
CumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKCAD View Post
I encountered 1 maid last month , she can do a really deep throat, and held my didi deep inside her throat. I feel her throat crimping my didi. Those "Goup...goup ..."type. Before I know, I loaded 1 full of load into her mouth. Guess she may have swallow some.
Maybe she is experience in this. I dun think young maid can reach that stage yet.
She not my Rtf material as she late 40s. I prefer early 30s.
Just like the sounds it makes and how my FB saliva wraps around my cock and see the pulling saliva effect. a total turn on for me...
Old 17-03-2024, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Yah bro songsong my current gal can do that fuck damn shiok
Reminds me of my ex gf too. Trained her from blowing half of my D till can take all the way to my balls. Everytime I thrust hard, the bulge appears… what a sight.

When I cum also 0 cum in her mouth, all inside throat.

Unfortunately one man’s trash is another man’s treasure.

I still insta dm occasionally , hope maybe can have that service soon xD
Old 18-03-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck bro hehehe
Some more dt

https://samsforum.com/showt...5#post23164355

Damn love it when she puts it in and licks the base….

Last edited by axlrose; 18-03-2024 at 06:18 PM.
Old 18-03-2024, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5191 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumRainer View Post
Any bros enjoy deepthroating your girls? everytime when deepthroating, my FwB will try to but often cannot take it whole. Don't know whether eating sweets for throat will help as she told me that her girlfriends told her that. tried but not helpful. outside there are some sweets that will help to relax the throat muscles, is that true?
Not sweets. Poppers can help. Though usually they're more associated with gay bottoms who sniff it to loosen their anal ring muscle to make anal sex easier and less painful, the muscle relaxant properties of poppers also helps with deepthroating. And yes, some girls actually know of and do use them too.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1