The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
archerage99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

Nice update bro. Was she braless and pantiless?
Old 06-02-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
WheresHappened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff. Camping and support thread!
Old 10-02-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

She pull off her shorts and we went to the bed. She spread her leg, waiting for me to enter her.

Sally: come...

I went up to the bed, and stuff my dick into her warm, wet pussy. Her pussy was a bit tight but M was tighter. Sally then pull my head towards her and we french. After awhile i release my load inside her.

I was tired and lie down beside her. But sally didnt stop, she came to me and start to lick my nipple and stroking my dick.

Sally: come on boy. I want it more

I was enjoying her "service" and she really know how to "service" man. I was impress and naturally i got hard

Sally then rode on my and i was supporting her body by cupping her boobs using my hand. She moan extremly loud and she cum quite a few times before i load my cum into her pussy.

After that she went to wash herself and came to the bed and lie down beside me. We talked a bit and i promise to let her stay with me for 2 months since M wasnt around and it was summer break.
Old 11-02-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9901 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update TS, please continue
Old 12-02-2023, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Nice update TS, please continue
Hi Bro @Orange22
Returned your Up
Cheers

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 13-02-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9901 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Hi Bro @Orange22
Returned your Up
Cheers
Thanks bro
Old 17-02-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

I was tired after fucking sally so we both went to sleep. The next morning, i woke up and found sally was missing. I thought she regretted and went back home. Without thinking much, i went to the kitchen and saw sally was preparing breakfast for me

Sally saw me wearing a boxer and my dick went morning glory. She walk towards me and asked me to eat . After i sat down, sally sat beside me and i started eating. Halfway through, sally's hand went under my boxer and stroke my dick.

At that point, i have no mood to eat. I put down my bread and kiss sally straight and touch her pussy. Her pussy was really wet and she told me she wanted it.
Old 17-02-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Nice updates, keep on sharing.
Old 17-02-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
bykirk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by opqwopqw View Post
I was tired after fucking sally so we both went to sleep. The next morning, i woke up and found sally was missing. I thought she regretted and went back home. Without thinking much, i went to the kitchen and saw sally was preparing breakfast for me

Sally saw me wearing a boxer and my dick went morning glory. She walk towards me and asked me to eat . After i sat down, sally sat beside me and i started eating. Halfway through, sally's hand went under my boxer and stroke my dick.

At that point, i have no mood to eat. I put down my bread and kiss sally straight and touch her pussy. Her pussy was really wet and she told me she wanted it.
Was she wearing anything?
Old 02-03-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Sally then kneel down and pull down my boxer and start to give me bbbj. At the same time, i was holding her head to take control over her sucking my dick

Her tongue was swirlling around my dick and was making sound (hmmm hmmmm) while sucking my dick.

When i was cumming, i signal her to stop and i told her i want to fuck her and she smile. I brought her to the sofa, and she lie down and i start to fuck her hard.

She was moaning out loud and while fucking, we kissed. Then from missionary we changed to doggy position. But then her phone rang and she decline the call but the phone soon rang again. It really spoil the mood so we stopped and she picked up the phone and whike she was talking, i went to suck her nipple and finger her.

Shw tried to remain clam and ask me to stop but i didnt. I dont know who is it and i dont really care. I finger her until she cannot take it and she release her moan. And eventually she cum.

Wheb i saw her relaxing, i push her down and fuck her hard. She was moaing and her phone is still connected. Then after awhile i finally cum inside her, then i let her go. She was panting and realize her phone is still connected and decide to continue the call.

While she was talking on the phone, i notice that she kept looking at me and giggle. After awhile she put down her phone and asked me to go out for lunch. I agreed.

We went to shower together and while we were showering, i went down to her pussy and start to lick her and start to use my tongue to play with her pussy..

Sally moaned and finally cum on my face.

Sally: so sorry... are you okay.

I replied that i am okay but i want it back. Sally smile and say later got good treat. I thought she knew what i meant and i say okay!

After shwoering, we changed and went off to the restaurant.

When we reached the reztaurant , i saw a lady already sitting there waiting for us. She was roughly the same age as sally and she was really sexy and her lips was thibk and hot.

We settle down and sally set next to her friend, cindy and i sat opposite them. Then we start ordering . While waiting for our food, both sally and cindy were giggling and notice cindy was scanning me.

When the food arrive, we started to eat. While eating, i can feel cindy leg touching me. When i realize it i choke a bit and cindy laugh. Sally then told her to be nice to me. Cindy nodded.

After the lunch, i went to foot the bill and both cindy and sally were surprize by my action.
Old 02-03-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
axdrama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro. Cindy next?
Old 09-07-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
mengpoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping and support thread!
Old 13-07-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 11
wuk0ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here for more updates
Old 14-07-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jonjonjo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by opqwopqw View Post

keep sharing bro
Old 14-07-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

What will Sally and Cindy do to TS? 🤔
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1