The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
tinec80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

Nice update TS,
Old 15-07-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
thanosfist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff. Camping and support thread!
Old 15-07-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
castepo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I quickly clean myaelf up and drove to her place.
Old 15-09-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

After i did my payment, i went back to the table and saw cindy whispering to sally and sally gave her a wicked stare and say sure, make sure you have fun. I was confused, wondered what they are talking about.

After that we went out of the restaurant and we bid cindy farewell as she needs to run an errant. Shortly after, while i thought sally and i were going to have some fun, she received a phone call and she had to make a move. She gave me a kiss on my lips and grab my dick and told me she will be back soon.

After she left, i went back to my place alone. And after shower, i went to took a nap.

After awhile, i suddendly felt my dick was getting suck by someone and i thoughr it was Sally but when i open my eyes i cant beieve it was cindy. She saw me awake and smaile at me seductively.

I was shocked but the feeling was great and at her position, i can see her cleavage. After a shortwhile of bbbj, i shoot my cum insider her mouth.

I was confused on why she is here and how did she get in? Then after she went to rinse herself in the toilet, she came beside me and told me that she asked sally for the access. Her lips came near me and we kissed.

I slowly took off her clothes and slowly my mouth when down , sucking her nipple and then down to her wet pussy. She was totally wet and i suck her juice while licking her pussy.

Cindy was moaning while i licked her slowly she grabbed my head and wanted my tongue to go deep inside her pussy.

Her moaning makes me hard and i asked if i may fuxked her, and she nodded. I inserr my dick inside her hot warm pussy and she was screaming and shouted "come fuck me, come on my dear"

As her reuqest, i fucked her hard and she was pretty tight compared to sally. We went on missionary to doggy where i enjoy the view of her butt and the way she move really arouse me. Soon after, i told her i was cumming and she turn around and use her leg to hold be tight to her and we kissed while i releazw my cum inside her.

When i though thatbwe wkuld stop, she push me down and continue to ride on my. I couldnt stop cause she was riding me and i got the momentum to fuck her again. While riding md her boobs where bouncing up and down and her expression was too slutty and kept moaning out loud.

I signal her to come and kiss me and she did while poounding me.

Theb after thay we change to missionary then doggy again. Until i amnage to cum.at around 20mins.of fuckimg in the second round.

After the second round we stopped and rest. We were both panting and grasping for air, since both of us had not had such a long fuck before.

Then she got a phone call and after the call, she say if she can stay her for the night? I said okay. We chat a bit after that and know more about her and slowly after she went on naughty mode agaim, her hand was tluch my dick while we were talking and she was stroking it.

Then suddenly my door vell rang. And i went to opsn the door and it was sally
Old 15-09-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

When i saw sally and she saw me half naked, she say is cindy here? I nodded. Is it fun? She asked. I was like awkward to ans the question. Then we qent to the room and cindy was lying on the bed.

Both lady were looking liks they are going to eat me up and i ony and we had a threesome. Both of them go naked and i was lying flat on the bed. Sally sit on my head and she ask me to suck her while cindy was fucking me.

I nevwr done this before and it was awesoms. Soon sally and condy swap.places and cindy ce.down to kiss me instead simce her pussy is full of my cum and dont want to disgust me. Whkle sally was riding on me.

After that the three of us continue to fucked through the night and we slp aroind at 3am.

The nect day 11am, i woke up but my lega were wobby. I cant walk straight. I lnew thatbday on, 2 ladies are really too much for me.
Old 04-12-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

All good things have to come to an end after various things happen. And i have onboard the flight to overseas uni. I arrived at a place that was strange to me and i had to study for 1 year here. When i left the airport to onboard a cab, i happen to saw someone who is from my school, kim. She is one of the top beauty in our sch and my luck to meet her here. But my mind was thinking if her bf came as well.

But oh well, i just went ahead to say hi to her to test out my luck. And after a short talk, we onboard the cab together since we are heading to same sch.

We had our conversation in the cab and understand that she came alone and she had a fight with her bf before she came here. Understand her situation, we skip this topic and chat other stuff and silent after that. The ride was long and before my eyes close, o felt somethingdrop on my shoulder. When i turn around, i saw kim was asleep and i accidentally saw her cleavage and it was big. In my mind i was thinking, her bf is a lucky bastard.

When we reached, i wake her up and we get off the cab and regiater in the hostel. Once we got the key, we went off to our room.

While i was unpacking, someome knock on my door, i was wondering who was knocking. When i open the door, i saw kim and she had changed her clothes aleeady. I was staring at her boobs as her tshirt appear to be bursting soon.

She snapped her finger and woke me up and ask if i am free for dinner? I told her yea sure
Old 04-12-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

While we are on our way to finding a place for dinner, kim kept looking at her phone and it seems like ahe is waiting for some msg. I didnt say anything u til we find a reataurant and had our seat, i asked her if she has anything on, if so i can have my dinner alone. She assure me that nth going on... after awhile she say that her bf hasnt been contacting her after she land. And her friend send her a pic of her bf and another girl in a pub. She want to clarify with her bf but he is not replying. I told her that there might be some misunderstanding. Soom after, her phone rang, apparametly is her bf so she went put to pick the call. From her action, they seemz to be aruging and after the call she came back to the seats and i can feel that she is very very amgry. I ordered a pine and she took and drink it in one go. I asked another round? She nodded, we both drank our hearts out. We were both drunk but i am atill a bit sober and i have to carry her bacl to the hostel. I reach her room and put her on bed and when i want to leave, she was crying. I went back to pat on her and told her that everything will be fine.

She sit up and turn around and say some words that i cant comprehend and put her lips onto mine and we kissed. I cant resisted her and my hands went to touch her boobs and we were feeling hot and i cant rmb much but i did fuck her cause when we woke up, i saw blood stain.on the bedsheet.

I was shock when i saw that when we woke up. I said sorry to her but she say is okay. And thank me for accompany her. We wore our clothes and went for a shower, seperately of course.

After that she went down to my room and asked if i wanted to grab some breakfast. I agree to it
Old 04-12-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

We were quiet when eating our breakfast becuase it is very awkward especially we just met and had ons on that day itself.

I broke the silent and toldnher about the semester schedule since are in the same programme. We look at the scheulde together and my eyes were looking at places it shouldnt see. Kim saw that and told me not to look. She mumble that i saw everythimg yesterday. I told her i was drunk and didnt take a good look at it. She hit my head gently and say pervert.

I pretend to hear nothing and eat my stuff and she was mad at me. But not that kind of hated mad. I told her that i can buy her some stuff today as an apology. She say today? I say yes. She smile, cause she know it qas all am accident

After that we went to shopping and paid for everything she bought. Over a thousand dollars. After the dinner, we went back and she told me tgat she will return the money that she spend cause she feel bad. I told her not to worry, i can afford to pay all these. She insist but i told her not to worry. After that i help her to put her stuff in her room and when i was about to walk out the room, her phone rang, and of course is her bf. I quickly excuse myself and let them sort out their issue.

After i close the door, i heard her shouting at the phone. I quickly went to go for shower.

After i went out the batheroom, tgt with other hostel mate, we hear maoning sound from one of the room and we look at each other with some expression. We just let them be and i went to my room

While i thought i can open my laptop to release cause the maoming was so loud and was so arousing. But a fierce knocking on my door and i quicklt shut the laptop and open the door. It was kim, she was very angry and she asked me if she is pretty
Old 04-12-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9901 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back bro TS, nice updates!
Old 05-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Yes..?? What happened, i asked. Kim broke down and cry. She told me what happen and it was her bf she heard from her friend that her bf was at the pub with a girl. She cry and came towards me and i hugged her. Then i bring her hwad up and told her that you arennot just pretty, you are gorgeous. Then i kiss her on her lip and we start frenching.

We started to kick in and i took off her clothes and then mine, now then i clearly see her boobs, with pink nipple and i went gently to suck her nipple and she was shy and moan softly. I slowly bring her to bed and my head was down her pussy and start to lick her. At first she wanted to push me away saying that its dirty but i insisted and she seems to like it as her moan starting to get louder.

After that i stood up and ask her to suck me. She hesitated and i told her to try and indeed she give it a go. At first it was painful as i can feel her teeth, after awhile, she got use to it and the feeling was great.

Then i pull my dick out and slowly put it in her wet pussy. It was tight and warm. She told me is it safe, i told her no worry, i know when to pull it out (since i have bunch of exp with cindy). I slowly pound her and getting faster and faster until ahe was screaming. I continue until she cum, not just once, twice. Then when i was ready to shoot, i took out my dick and shoot my cum on her body.

After that, i was tired and we both lie down the bed and we kissed each other. After awhile, kim starting to stroke my dick again and atart to give me bbbj and my dick went hard again and i went ahead to pound her hard. Until i cum inside her by accident. When i told her that, she was panick but then i told her not to worry, wont get it so easily, if not alot of pregnancy case already.

The assurance was enough to make her calm down and thennshe receive the call from her bf and explain to her everything. While she is talking, i went to suck her boob and teaae her to make her moan infront of her bf
Old 05-12-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

She managed to maintain her and down she finiah her call, she slap my dick and say dont be naughty. But as i understand the convo, it seems that it was a miaunderstanding, i thought that our fling will end but unexpectedly, she wore her clothes and when i thought shebia going off, she asked if she can slp here with me instead.

Of courze i agree, and we went to bed with my cum still inside her pussy and we sleep. So our story in the program was so good that we sleep together for the entire year and i already got in in all her holes thoroughly.

Saldly, our program ended and have to go back. When our flight landed, and went towarda the arrival hall, she saw her bf waving at her and we went to him tgt. The bf was wonderinf who am i, then i introduce mslyaelf a kim sister and kim got my hint and told her bf that he like guy... her bf looks relief and i pretend to get near him but he step aside.

Aftsr that her bf told ua to qait and he will drive his car here. After he left, kim slap my hand and say you like guy? She laugh, she know how i fucked her so much and she nealrly laugh when i said that. I told her, like that, it will be easier for us to be 闺蜜 and you can stay at my place if you guys quarrel. She pinch my butt and hwr face turn red. I say alright, next time i let you ride me inatead.

After awhile her bf car came and we hopped in and after he dropped me off, i receive a mag from kim and said that ahe got a gift from her and is in my bag. When i opened my house door and rest in my sofa and decide to open my bag and there was a pink small bag and i open it and saw her used bra and panties.

I msg her wow... then she say incase if you missed me, you can smell me. I gave a deep smell on my panties and bar it smell nice. Then i recall how a virgin girl like kim become how she is now. Her bf must be happy with my work simce kim ia really good in bed
Old 05-12-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

While i was ready to go sleep, my door bell rang, i was wondering who was it and curious who it might be and when i open the door, i saw cindy. She cried and hugged me. I was wondering what happen. So i underatand her personal issue and i told her she can sleep here if she wants. She nooded and she went to bathe and she knows where to slp so i was too tired and head to my room to slp. Soon, i feel someone beaide me and when i open my eyes, i saw cindy. She asked if i misses her and she qent down and pull down my ahorts and atart to suck my dick. And its beem a year since i have sucj a good bbbj (kim will need to learn alot from cindy) and the sound that cindy made was so arousing until i suspect she faked her qurrel with her husband. Soon cindy rode on my and i signal her to come doqn so that we can french. With cindy, k have no issue im shoot my cum in her so my focus is to bang her hard until i cum into her. My dick is still jatd and cindy ia not stopping until ahe get enough so i bring her to the common room and male her moan loudly hoping her husband can hear.

After a rough week, i cant even walk properly to sch and kim saw me and tap on my ahoulder. Ahe say my condition, and asked what happen, i tokd her then i twist my back in gym but in fact cindy drain me out and luckily she womt be around for a month for me to rest.
Old 20-12-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Together with Kim, i saw her bf who gave me the opportunity to fk kim. I shook his hand and say hi to him and say that kim is a really good girl so must treasure her. He look at me in a stern mode, like trying to eat me up.

After awhile kim and I bid her bf goodbye as we are heading to our lesson, the one module that we have in common. During the lesson, we are assigned to progressive project that need to be submitted at the end of semester. Each team can only have 2-3 pax each. So naturally i grouped together with kim

After the lesson, we discuss the work and decide to meet on the weekend to work together. Then i tease her, that are we going to have our regular workout. She turn red and hit my hand. Then she sit beside me and gave me a love bite. Then she say, this weekend will need to do some revision. Then when she stood up, i pinch her butt. She turn around and say naughty boy.

Friday evening, i received a call from kim amd she told me to meet at her home instead. Cause her bf will not be home. Okay was my answer because it will be hard to do workout at her place.

The next day, i was packing my bag and was wondering if i should bring a packet of condom... but thinking again, i put it back since she might not want to do it.

So when i reach her place, when she open the door, i saw her in the school uniform. It is a bit tight especially her boob area since she is really big. She bring me in and she say she miss me especially my dick. And ask me not to worry and she bring me to her bedroom. We kissed and when i took off her clothes, i told her today might not be possible cause i didnt bring condom. She smile and she went towards the drawer and show a packet of condom to me. She say is her fav starwberry flavor.

Last edited by opqwopqw; 21-12-2023 at 02:52 PM.
Old 21-12-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

We kissed and hugged each other and slowly, she went down and start to suck my dick. She soft lips and her tongue swirl around my dick make it moist and warm. I signal her for 69 and i start licking her pussy. I was aggressive and eat up her pussy and lead her to let out a huge moan.

Then i put her down and lick her pink nipple and slowly insert my dick into her pussy. While fucking, i asked if this is her first time fucking on the bed... and she nodded and told me that i have to be the first in everything. I replied, thats my good girl i will give you a good one. I pound her hard from missionary to ridding me and finally doggy position, the one she likes the best. Finally, i release my cum in her mouth and she swallow it as she know i like it.

We rest on the bed, sweating. I told her its quite exicitng to be fucking her here and she shy and she softly punch my arm and told me that we can come here and do it in every chance we got. I smile, i told her here is a bit too risky we can travel overseas as well, so that we will have more time together. She say we can go during mid term break, i agreed. After that we went to shower together.
Old 21-12-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15485 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by opqwopqw View Post
We kissed and hugged each other and slowly, she went down and start to suck my dick. She soft lips and her tongue swirl around my dick make it moist and warm. I signal her for 69 and i start licking her pussy. I was aggressive and eat up her pussy and lead her to let out a huge moan.

Then i put her down and lick her pink nipple and slowly insert my dick into her pussy. While fucking, i asked if this is her first time fucking on the bed... and she nodded and told me that i have to be the first in everything. I replied, thats my good girl i will give you a good one. I pound her hard from missionary to ridding me and finally doggy position, the one she likes the best. Finally, i release my cum in her mouth and she swallow it as she know i like it.

We rest on the bed, sweating. I told her its quite exicitng to be fucking her here and she shy and she softly punch my arm and told me that we can come here and do it in every chance we got. I smile, i told her here is a bit too risky we can travel overseas as well, so that we will have more time together. She say we can go during mid term break, i agreed. After that we went to shower together.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1