The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewww View Post
Bro - CIP - your Mrs wont get Preggy ? Or she factory permanent closed ah.
I usually see when is the safe zone. Sometimes auto abit, wear condom.
Few occasions, she insist. once in a blue moon she had to pop emergency contraceptives.
Old 25-07-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
If I do that to my wife den I will be the one kerna fucked. Confirm die. 😓
By the time you are in, she will succumb to the pleasure. She wont ask you to stop right?
Old 25-07-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
sexbiscuit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex with spouse in the morning before going to work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
i love morning quickies/sex. keeps the relationship alive.

we take turns

sometimes i ask for a quickie just to shoot out. She will be in her office attire, lift up her skirt, remove panty and then straight enter. pump, shoot outside, wipe up, kiss each other and then send her to work. no questions asked.

sometimes, its her turn when i give her a hug, kiss her and she looks at me, i will pleasure her (nothing for me. its her morning). lick her, finger her until she comes. Then i will get my turn at night cos it leaves me hungry and horny the whole day.

I love my wife....but i also will fuck outside. Such is life.
Hahaha, all good read at first then I read your last statement. LOL
Old 25-07-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
sexbiscuit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hard to ask wife to have sex in the morning where kids are around. Morning is the busiest time for wife/mom. Shame.. Dick always hard in the morning
Old 25-07-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbiscuit View Post
Hahaha, all good read at first then I read your last statement. LOL
hahaha...i know right.....but thats why i love this page.

it gives me hope to know that i am not alone. Much as i try to be a better person, the human needs cannot be satisfied sometimes.

looks like some guilt is kicking in now. Will bring wife out for a nice date tonight.
Old 25-07-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
sometimes i ask for a quickie just to shoot out. She will be in her office attire, lift up her skirt, remove panty and then straight enter. pump, shoot outside, wipe up, kiss each other and then send her to work. no questions asked.
This is the best, something I love before going to work! No foreplay, slight pain, but really kinky!
Old 25-07-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
Mrs and Me married for a decade. With kids and work, it can be quite tiring and at times we doze off quite early. Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night say 4+ or 5+am, I will start caressing her breast, rub her clit, nibble her ear. Then will position my dick outside, pushing her panties aside. Can feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter by the minute. When its slippery enough, my dick will slide in and will start pumping slowly.

This is when she will be more or less awake and question what am I doing. From here on, its clothes off, and the action begins. Doing it this early, she will not remind me about condoms and will just CIP.

Then she will wash up and wear back our clothes before the alarm rings or the helper/kids come in to wake us up

In the car, when I send her to work, she will then give me the lustful look and ask what did I do yesterday
I love to do this ....making love with my wife while she is in her sweet dreams
Old 25-07-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The best thing ever happen to me was in the middle of the night 3-4am, my partner harass me and give me a bbbj with cim and let me carry on my sleep as she goes to wash up herself.

One of the best memory!!!
Old 26-07-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bighead111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes when I see wife tossing around in the morning around 6am, I will auto hug her from behind and slowly roam her breasts.

If she doesn't want actions she will catch and hold my hand so no more roaming.

If she wants actions, she will just do soft moans and it is all system go for me. Will kiss and nibble her neck and shoulder, rub her pussy.

Once she is horny enough, she will ride me until she is satisfied, leaving me high, she will go shower, change, prep the kids.

Me? I go to toilet and DIY.

Sad life but still get some actions.
Old 26-07-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Blueflowerhorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsDat View Post
Sex has evolved for me, I don't require multiple orgasms. I'd just try to last as long as possible for my first round. Make my partner cum multiple times first before i blow my load. It would usually take 40-60 mins. Combination of oral and penetration.
Respect your stamina bro, i cant last long perhaps 3-5min max ?
Need to do more kegel or squad lol..
Old 26-07-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Rod Stewart once said, the best sex for him was 6 hours or more. It all started with a nice dinner for two, drinks, some dancing before going home to have shower, foreplay...
The actual intercourse could be well within 15 minutes, it's the process that's what both enjoy.
Most of us when horny, and if the partner is a ever ready one, we would have jump right in, wham, band, thank you mdm, all complete within 10min and that's quickie.
Old 25-08-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 18
WhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflowerhorn View Post
Use magic tissue to help.
Old 25-08-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Including foreplay, usually 45 minutes to an hour.

My partner initially do not believed the above when I told her.

Now she is shagged after one round. After her intense orgasm, telling me that she is "tired" for the rest of the day.

You need to slowly build up the momentum.

Always think of trying to pleasure your partner before your ejaculation. This will help you to prolong love making session.

It is only sometime when I want a quick release that love making is 15 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflowerhorn View Post
Old 25-08-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro WhoIsDat,

up you 21 points

better to use technique first then later use any other devices to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsDat View Post
Use magic tissue to help.
Old 25-08-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 16
vindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to behold

wahhhh, ya'll still get sex after married and have kids?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1