The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ptooi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Swap

Nice story. Looking forward to more.
Old 28-09-2023, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bighead111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow. Excellent writing. You managed to captured the scene of 3 couples having sex perfectly. Please continue
Old 03-10-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xcess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dude....sitting on a ledge here....please continue the story!
Old 05-10-2023, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you for the support everyone, and paiseh for the slight delay. But that makes the reading all the more fun innit? Anyway, enjoy...

----------

“Would you like me to try that on you?” asked my wife.

“Only if you are comfortable doing it.”

“Well, maybe not today, I am not ready. But I think I have learnt all that I need from Amy.”

I was by this time rock hard, and my cock was dying to be sucked.

“Can someone suck me now? My cock can’t take it anymore.”

“More than happy to,” replied my wife.

My wife moved forward as Amy lowered my bum down onto the bed. I thought my wife would take Amy’s place to blow me. But my cheeky wife decided to remain in the 69 position and started blowing me. Before I knew it, I felt another tongue on my balls. Looks like my wife wanted to continue the sharing-of-cock experience she had with Jane earlier, but this time with Amy.

This was my first experience of having my cock attended by 2 ladies, what more with me being able to continue licking my wife’s wet pussy. But truth be told, I couldn’t concentrate much on licking her as I was more engrossed in enjoying and savouring those 2 lips and tongues on me.

Given their position, I could sense when and who was sucking my cock.

What I liked most about having them both blow me was how they sucked my cock interchangeably so seamlessly. It’s like one mouth had just parted from my cock, to be then followed swiftly by another mouth from a different direction.

The difference in tongue and suction techniques between the 2 ladies make it all the more fun and arousing.

I also liked how at times both would just lick my shaft from both sides and looking at my cock as if to worship. I of course do not mind it one single bit. And Amy being on the end of the bed, she also paid attention to my balls by gently teabagging them.

We were in this position for quite a while.

As I regained my composure, I focussed my attention back to my wife’s pussy.

The pussy which was a few hours ago eaten and anal-fingered by Andy, followed by being eaten by Brian, then doggy-ed by Andy, and the fucking/swapping mission was completed by Brian missionary style!

With all these thoughts in my head, to know that my wife’s pussy was used and fucked by those 2, to know that they were enjoying her pussy made my eating my wife more enjoyable.

As I was going through my usual cunnilingus routine with my wife, knowing how she likes it, I heard the room door opened.

My view was of course blocked by my wife’s bum, and not forgetting I was still blindfolded!

I tried to pick up any voices, but there was none.

Before I knew it, I felt a third tongue on my cock! Jane! Jane has joined the party!

That was when I also heard some moaning and groaning sound. At the same time, I could feel a certain jerking motion on the bed. What was happening? Who’s causing that jerking motion?

Then a voice broke the silence, “So, you still liked his cock after all huh? And you jealous my wife is sucking it?”

That voice and given the reference to “my wife” being Amy, that was definitely Andy.

But the moaning and groaning. Moaning from Jane, that I could tell. But is Andy the groaner?

And then I heard a loud yelp plus moaning, most definitely from Amy as that pleasure sound came straight after she exited her mouth from my cock!

I couldn’t bear being blindfolded anymore.

Peeling off the blindfold, there it was.

That view that I will never ever forget, forever etched in my onani memory bank.

True enough, Andy was fucking Jane. And Brian was fucking Amy.

A few significant milestones to be marked here as I was taking in the extremely arousing view.

Andy has now fucked Jane. And Brian has now fucked Amy. So in terms of the husbands fucking another person’s wife at least once, that has been accomplished. The only difference between me and those 2 guys is they have completed the “full swap” – they have fucked the other 2 wives, whereas for me, I have only fucked Jane.

Another milestone – all the wives have at least been fucked once by another male not their husband. So again “full swap” by all my wife and Jane, but not for Amy who has still not been fucked by me.

But the major significant milestone is that… is that we are all now connected one way or another to each other.

I was licking my wife in 69 position, she was sharing my cock with Jane and Amy, and Jane and Amy were being fucked by Andy and Brian respectively! Fucking mind-blowing! A full sixsome!

When I thought nothing could top this beautiful sight of the lusty love-making union between the 6 of us, I was immediately proven wrong… as it was topped by…

Last edited by chial; 05-10-2023 at 09:58 AM.
Old 05-10-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chial View Post
as it was topped by…
M top m ah? Gd story..
Old 05-10-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster

… it was topped by Amy’s loud animalistic grunting! Her initial yelp and moaning has now turned to a loud animalistic grunting, which timing seemed to be in sync with Brian’s ferocious doggy thrusting!

Amy’s face was all flushed, her animalistic grunting was accompanied by her eyes closed shut with her brows frowned – a sign of deep and intense pleasure and arousal. She has basically lost interest in my cock, which Jane has happily took over.

“Oh my god, Brian! You are so so fucking big!” Amy said in between her heavy breathing and grunts. “Now I know what Tanya meant when she said you were huge and good!”

“She said that? Really Tanya?” asked Brian as he looked at my wife.

While still sharing my cock with Jane, my wife licked my cock and looked at Brian “Yes, you were really huge and good… so so good! I can’t wait to be fucked by you again actually!”

I was extremely aroused upon hearing that. “Babe, I can’t wait to see you enjoy Brian’s cock again. But let me enjoy you a bit more before getting him to fuck you,” with that said, I started fingering my wife and sucking on her now red and swollen clit.

“Ah… babe, you sure do know how to get me ready for a cock.”

Whilst all this chatter was going on, Amy did not stop with her grunting. In fact, Brian has upped his tempo and thrusting prowess upon hearing how these 2 other wives love his huge cock.

“I am so going give it to you Amy… you are very tight! I could fuck you all night!”

“Eh, please leave some for me ok? After all, I was your first fuck tonight!”

“We can… we can.. share Tanya.. we can share…, “ was the only response Amy could muster in between her grunting and trying to string a sentence.

Andy has been quietly fucking Jane as he took in the view of Jane’s white porcelain skin. I could see his face relishing with satisfaction, and I am pretty sure he is thinking of doing much more with Jane. I was actually jealous.

But strangely, not much moaning from Jane. Was she not enjoying it? In fact, I felt she was enjoying sucking my cock more than getting fucked by Andy. I could feel her doing slow and long licks along my cock, kissing my mushroom head with sensuous and passionate suction.

I peered over my wife’s bum to see Jane. Our eyes met. She gave me a sweet smile. Oh my god! That feeling of a first love smiling at me hit me! I smiled back.

She looked me in the eyes and gave my cock a long sensuous suck, putting my whole shaft into her mouth. She pulled her lips along my cock slowly and before my mushroom head was revealed, she plunged herself with the whole shaft again. All these while keeping her eyes locked with mine as she was fucked by Andy.

My wife by now realised I have stopped my fingering and licking her.

“Babe, you tired?”

“Sorry.. no.. I am actually looking at Jane sucking me sensuously.”

That was when my wife lifted her gaze and saw Jane looking at me intensely while sucking me slowly.

“Do you like her looking at you while sucking you?”

“Very much babe.. very much.. but it’ll be even better if you also suck me slowly like that too with Jane.”

My wife looked at Jane and Jane withdrew my cock from her mouth all covered with her saliva, and guided it towards my wife’s mouth for her to suck. Oh my god, I have never experienced such a feeling before, with my cock being guided by one person and being sucked by the other. Slowly, they were reprising their earlier act with Andy’s cock, sensuously sucking and licking my cock and exchanging passionate kisses with each other. And this was when I could hear Jane started to moan. It would appear that Andy’s fucking wasn’t good enough.

By now the moaning, groaning and grunting noises filled the room.

“Fuck me.. fuck me harder Brian”

“Chao chee bye… you like Brian’s cock so much hah?”

“Yes, yes… you never fucked me like that before…”

“Kanine.. I will show you what I can do!”

With that said, Andy withdrew from Jane, pulled Brian away from Amy, and he thrusted into his wife.

Brian was shocked. Jane looked over to her left to see Andy jamming it into his wife.

And Amy – could immediately sense her disgust “you fucker! Aarrghh… what are you doing? You cannot force it into me like that!!! You always do that!!!”

But Andy couldn’t care less, he just kept giving it to Amy.

“Not good enough huh you said… nah.. take it… my fucking long lanciao.. take it you bitch!.. Don’t think I dunno you fantasise about these 2 fuckers when I fuck you!”

For a moment Brian and I felt the room tensed up with the exchange between these 2. “cannot force… always do that… you bitch…”

“You fucker… you get off me… don’t force into me!!!! I don’t like it!”

Last edited by chial; 09-10-2023 at 07:31 AM.
Old 09-10-2023, 07:35 AM
Samster

“You don’t like it? But you like it just now when Brian was fucking you! Kanine… you should hear your own animal sound just now!”

“get off me.. get off me!!!”

The other 4 of us were frozen not knowing what to do. Was Andy forcing himself on his wife? Does he always do that judging from what Amy said? Is he raping his wife?

Brian, sensing something was wrong, thought he should do something. He tapped on Andy as if to motion him to stop.

“Eh bro.. take five take five..”

“Kane eh chee bye, what take five? You want to fuck my wife again isit?”

Brian was a bit taken aback.

“Eh no la no la… I just thought…”

“Thought what thought? We husband and wife tai chi you don’t come kacau ok?”

“ok ok ok ok..”

That was when Amy turned around and said to Brian…

“Brian… chill… we are only role-playing… we always do that…”

Andy continued fucking his wife furiously. He turned to Brian and said “yes, I know my wife fantasise about other guys… so we incorporate it into our rough love-making session…. Paiseh ah, scare you all… but it worked right? hahahaha” as he continued to pound Amy.

Hahahaha… me and Brian laughed out loud.

But not the other 2 wives.

“Eh, 一点都不好笑 lor both of you,” said my wife with a slight relief.

“Yalor,” echoed Jane.

“Sorry sorry… but now that Brian is free, can someone fuck him for me while my ah beng laogong continue screwing me?”

“I am more than happy to do that,” and with that my wife got off me.. and immediately kneeled in front of Brian and licked his cock which by now was covered with the dried up pussy juices of Amy.

“Mmm.. imma clean this cock up real good before fucking it… but looks like someone got a scare just now eh?” said my wife poking on Brian’s flaccid cock after that scare from Andy and Amy’s role-play.

My wife then took Brian’s flaccid cock into her mouth and slowly licking and sucking it until it was rock hard again after several minutes.

My wife looked proudly at her hard work, “all good as new,” she said cheekily while looking at Brian lasciviously.

Jane stopped sucking me. She just looked at me before climbing over me and whispered into my ear “I missed you!”

My cock which suffered more or less the similar fate as Brian’s suddenly got a kickstart, and before I knew it Jane and I was engaged in a long passionate kiss – those shared by lovers. Her soft tongue licking mine, interspersed with her lips sucking my tongue – out of this world for me. I always needed deep french kisses as a prelude to any of my love making.

“eh bitch, you like my fucking now?”

“shut up and just fuck me la you chao ah beng… eh I wanna suck Brian’s cock too.. move me over there…”

Upon hearing this, my wife said “Amy, would you like us to be fucked by Brian instead while we both share your ah beng husband’s cock? Please…”

Amy was surprised by my wife’s proposition but accepted it by withdrawing herself from Andy.

My wife knew her proposal has been accepted.

She guided Amy and positioned both of them side by side in a doggy position. Andy took the hint and also kneeled down in front of the 2 wives with his cock waiting to be sucked.

Brian, on the other hand, was getting all excited to fuck the 2 perky butts in front of him.

“Dear, who will you fuck first?” Jane asked.

“I dunno dear… but before that, let me play with both pussies first.”

With that said, Brian took a whiff of both pussies, savouring their different scent.

He then started licking my wife while touching Amy’s love hole.

By now, both my wife and Amy were licking Andy’s long cock.

Amy tried to peel his husband’s tight foreskin as far back as possible and then said to my wife, “try smelling this part” pointing to the peeled skin which was still slightly covering the base of the mushroom head and some juices can be seen in between them. Could be a mixture of Jane and Amy’s juices, and also potentially Andy’s own pre-cum.

My wife looked a little bit unsure. She looked at Amy before giving it a whiff.

She was slightly disgusted but at the same time that sourish smell was also arousing.

“You like it babe?” I asked as I paused from my deep french kissing with Jane. And Jane was also taking a break to watch his husband’s performance in orally and tactilely pleasuring the 2 pussies.

“I dunno… a bit off-putting but to know it is coming from Andy’s cock which was in both Jane’s and Amy’s pussy is turning me on as well.”

She then took another whiff and placed her nostril closer. This time, her olfactory was hit with pleasure and arousal. She then took a few deep sniffs, looked at Amy and smiled.

“Yucky but at the same time turns you on right? Today is considered ok already. On some days when there’s some white white stuff even more geli. That one sometimes I also feel like puking.”

“Eh don’t tell people la, very malu one leh,” said Andy.

“It’s ok. That is called smegma.”

“Sme-what?” asked Amy puzzled.

“Smegma. Some men with tight foreskin will have that under their foreskin,” explained my wife.

“wah, like that also you know ah? Haha.. never knew. I always call it his kukujiao phi sai (booger).”

“Eh can please stop this cheemology talk can or not. My kukujiao will go to sleep like that.”

“I am sure your wife and I can wake him up,” and with that my wife plunged Andy’s hot red pointy mushroom head into her mouth. I got aroused again, especially to see my wife so into Andy’s cock, just like when we started the session earlier in the night.
Old 09-10-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
ganUSDollar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

kukujiao phi sai - this is damn funny
Old 09-10-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Machiavelian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff bro, more please
Old 11-10-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Amy, who by now was no longer shy, took charge as well by grabbing my wife by her chin and planted a long passionate kiss before turning to her husband’s cock and sucking it too.

Whilst looking at him and sucking him, Amy asked, “you like to see me enjoy being fucked by Brian just now? Made you jealous?”

This was the first time ever this couple was engaging in dirty talking.

Andy felt a bit embarrassed.

“hmmm.. yea,” came the brief answer from him.

“eh, your wife trying to engage in dirty talk with you, don’t like that la,” my wife chipped in.

“So how, you like it?” asked Amy again while sucking him.

“yea very much. Made me angry, jealous and horny at the same time.”

“That is how I want you to feel every time we make love from today onwards ok? Last time we only fantasise and roleplay but today that fantasy has come true. In fact, it is coming true again very soon…”

Turning to Brian, Amy said “Brian love… can you fuck me hard now?”

Brian who was enjoying what he was doing, heard the command. He turned to look at Jane, who by now was sucking my cock again, looked at her husband with my cock in her mouth, and nodded her head.

With that Brian position himself in front of Amy’s love hole, took another lick, and then plunged his huge and thick cock into Amy.

Amy let out a loud moan, my wife looking at her every expression of pleasure. She turned around to look at Brian, before satisfying her lust by sucking Andy again.

“Babe, how is Andy’s smelly cock? You enjoying it like how you did earlier?”

“yes, what more with the view of Brian fucking Amy and knowing that I will be filled with that huge cock soon too…”

Upon hearing that, I decided it is time for action with Jane.

I positioned Jane in a doggy position with her head facing the other 2 couples so that I can see my wife sucking Andy and to be fucked by Brian, and for her to see her husband fucking both my wife and Amy.

I plunged my face again into her love hole. It was very wet, clearly the pleasure from our kissing and her sucking my cock.

I didn’t insert my cock straight into Jane, but I started circling my cock around the entrance of her pussy hole to tease her. I was expecting her to plead for me to enter her. But instead of that, she turned around, looked at me, smiled, and started playing with her clit again before turning her head back to watch the foursome in front of us. I too enjoyed that scene as I teased Jane’s pussy hole.

My wife was clearly enjoying Andy’s cock. And because of her in a doggy position, she was just sucking Andy without holding his cock as she was supporting herself with both her hands on the ground, and constantly keeping eye contact with Andy while blowing him. To see her skilfully sucking and licking Andy’s long cock hands-free, to see how she manipulated and controlled the cock with her tongue, mouth and by moving her head around was extremely arousing to me. It made her to be more engaged with Andy’s cock. Her every lick on his pointy mushroom head, followed by almost deep-throating his long cock was like a hit of dopamine to me.

I could see Andy clearly enjoying being sucked by my wife again. I could see one of his hands at the back of my wife’s head, but not really forcing her (yet!), but more like guiding her and giving him some sense of control.

Then he asked “Would you like to be face-fucked?”

My wife’s eyes widened upon hearing that, slightly turned her glance at me while still having his cock in her mouth.

I could tell from her eyes she wasn’t asking for my permission, but more of respecting me and telling me she wants do it.

Before I could even nod or say anything, she turned her gaze back to Andy, looking him in the eye, and said “Face-fuck me Andy!”

And with that, Andy skilfully pulled my wife’s head towards him and making sure the whole of his long dick was in my wife’s mouth. I could see my wife struggling with his length. I can imagine the tip of Andy’s long cock hitting the back of her throat, and thus making her wanting to gag.

I could see my wife’s throat widening to accommodate Andy’s length and veins bulging on her neck as she was doing that. She started making some gagging sound, and one of her hands started holding on to Andy’s thighs as if to steady herself, or to tap out.

After a few thrusts, she started to get into the rhythm. With every thrust, I could see her throat widening, veins bulging on her neck, saliva started to drip from the side of her mouth, and gagging sounds coming from her, but she did not tap herself out. Instead, she took it like a champ!
Old 11-10-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
OCBCRobber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good stuff bro, enjoying the story!!
Old 12-10-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

It was all too much for me. Without any warning, I plunged myself hard into Jane. She wasn’t expecting it. She let out a loud moan as she arched her back. I always loved that as it means I have hit that sweet spot. I started doggying Jane and her flesh on her bum moving like the motion of waves.

“You like it darling? You like me fucking you again?”

“Yes.. yes… please don’t stop..”

Amy was still enjoying being fucked by Brian. But since her husband’s cock is no longer available to her at the moment, she signalled Brian she wanted to move closer to the bed.

Brian got the hint and moved awkwardly while still doggying Amy.

My eyes followed Amy and Brian as they were moving across the room towards the bed. And before I knew it, Amy grabbed Jane’s chin and started frenching her. That gave Brian and I a sudden boost of power to see the female on female action between those 2. And without a doubt, we both upped our doggying tempo, so much so that Jane’s hand reached out and gripped my forearm tightly. I knew she is truly enjoying it.

My wife, who was still being face-fucked by Andy, suddenly came back to her senses, turned around to see that Brian and Amy have moved away from her side.

She withdrew from Andy’s cock, saliva stringing between her mouth and Andy’s cock. She commanded loudly “BRIAN, I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME NOW! FUCK ME NOW!” before resuming being face-fucked by Andy.

Upon hearing that, Brian withdrew from Amy, moved over to my wife, gave my wife’s pussy a quick lick, which was by now soaking wet would be an understatement, and rammed it into my wife.

We could all hear a loud muffled grunt from my wife as she was still having Andy’s cock in her mouth.

So again, my wife was being spit-roasted.

And I am engaged with Jane and Amy again.

Seemed like a reprisal of the first round earlier in the evening.

We were all enjoying the moment. Me fucking Jane as she was kissing Amy passionately.

By now Andy has slowed down on his face-fucking my wife. Either he was close to busting his nut or he was sore. Anyway, he has stopped controlling my wife’s head. Tanya was just licking and lapping up her saliva on his dick as she continued to be pounded by Brian. Now, her moaning was audible for everyone to hear in the room.

“Eeergh… eergh.. Babe, Brian is fucking me so well again…” she said in between moans and licking of Andy’s cock.

“I know… I can see.. but I am more interested to hear more about you being face-fucked by Andy.”

“eergg… errggh.. I… I … actually liked it… I liked being used and violated in that way… eergg… errgh… can you do that to me next time?”

“if you like it.. I will…”

“What about you?... seems like.. .errgh.. you are back to fucking your… errgggh… favourite pussy of the night…”

“You do know me so well babe… as much as you like Brian’s cock… I love Jane’s pussy…”

“Eh, am I invisible to you? What about my huge boobs? They don’t turn you on? I am not as good as Jane?” the green-eyed monster in Amy awoke.

Without saying a word, I motioned Amy to come towards me and I planted a passionate kiss on her while I was still doggying Jane. After a good long kiss, I said to her “that is how much you turn me on too.”

Amy flashed a big sweet smile, turned to her husband and said “that is how you should kiss me next time,” before kissing me passionately again.

My wife looked at Andy, “I will teach him how to do it.” My wife got Andy down to her face level and started to kiss him passionately too.
I broke the kiss between Amy and myself. I looked at her and said, “I think it is time.”

“Time for what?”

“Time for me to fuck you to complete the full swap.”

Amy smiled. “Yes, please fuck me.”

Upon hearing that, Jane turned to look at me and said “thank you for fucking me so well. I love it.” With that, she made way for Amy.

Amy didn’t assume the doggy position. Instead, she laid herself in front of me and raised her legs for me to missionary her. I didn’t mind this position at all as that would mean I can see and play with her huge boobies too as I fuck her.

I lowered myself to kiss her while positioning my cock at the entrance of her love hole. But to my surprise, she grabbed both my ass and literally fucked me with her pussy. I wasn’t the one moving. She was! That was a new experience for me. Literally being fucked – for pleasure.

Jane could see the both of us moaning in pleasure. Didn’t want to feel left out, she concentrated on licking Amy’s boobs. Now all 3 of us were back into action again.

On the other side of the room (actually just next to the end of the bed where Jane was at now licking Amy’s boobs), my wife continued to be pounded by Brian and sucking Andy.

But she must have caught the change of position between the other 2 wives and myself.

“Babe, at last you are fucking Amy!”

“errgh... errgh.. more like Amy who is fucking me!”

My wife looked at our movement and saw Amy who was the one doing a sort-of Kegel move and fucking me.

“No shit! She is!”

“Kanine, you are litellaly fucking Tom! Your chee bye must be feeling damn shiok now eh?” came Andy’s voice.

“super.. eeergh.. errgh.. super shiok… I love it!” said Amy before resuming to fuck me.

My wife then saw Jane kissing Amy’s boobs. She decided to join her.

She disengaged from Andy’s cock and moved towards Jane.

“Brian, come with me,” she ordered. Brian followed suit to make sure the doggying action continues.

Seeing my wife moving towards her, Jane instinctively turned to my wife and they both started kissing each other passionately while both their hands were fondling Amy’s breasts.

By now, Jane’s pussy was available. Andy moved in to satisfy his lust from my wife’s sucking.

But he didn’t proceed to fuck Jane immediately. He started fingering her for a bit. Jane’s body twitched a little, but did not resist Andy’s fingering.
Old 13-10-2023, 07:03 AM
Samster

Emboldened by that, Andy started to lick Jane’s asshole while fingering her. He was conscious of Jane’s slight reservation towards him. So he thought it best to go easy with his anal fetish on Jane, lest he be repelled by Jane. This was different when he went straight into attacking my wife’s asshole earlier given my wife’s warm response towards him.

Jane has never been analingused before. She wasn’t sure how to react in front of Brian. Brian saw what was happening. He was focussed on Jane’s reaction as she continued to kiss my wife.

From my angle, I could see what was happening too. I was a bit jealous that Andy did that before me.

Jane started to give in to the pleasure of being fingered and analingused by Andy. That weird but yet arousing feeling of Andy’s tongue on her asshole, a body part which she has never let Brian touched nor has he ever asked to touch. But she could feel her body giving in to the pleasure derived from Andy’s licking, coupled by the fingering. She started to break away from kissing my wife and began to moan.

Brian heard her moaning in pleasure.

“Dear, you like it? You like Andy fingering you?”

“uummm..” replied Jane. She was too shy to respond in words.

“I want to hear you say it. Are you being pleasured by Andy?”

“I am… but not by his fingering… but by him licking my asshole!”

“You like him licking your asshole?”

“You heard me already and you still ask me” replied Jane shyly.

“Say it again. I want to hear you say it to Andy.”

Jane hesitated for a bit.

“Come on dear, say it.”

She turned her head slightly to meet Andy’s eyes. Andy by now was very eager to hear what Jane had to say to him.

“Andy, thank you for licking my asshole so well. I love it.”

Andy was over the moon to hear what Jane said to him.

“I am happy that…”

Before he could finish his sentence, Jane continued “Can you now finger my delicate asshole like how you did to Tanya earlier?”

All the males in the room were shocked. Brian was shock to hear that request from his wife. Andy was shocked because he thought the maximum he could go with Jane was to lick her asshole. I was shocked because I thought if ever anyone would be asked to do it, it would have been me. So I thought.

“I am happy to do that Jane, anything for you,” and with that Andy lubed up his index finger and got ready for action.

He placed the tip of his finger near Jane’s asshole. He circled his finger on the asshole. He could see Jane’s asshole relaxing and contracting. Jane was trying to get herself ready to be finger-analed. Andy was trying to wait for the asshole to open bigger before inserting his finger in.

He started pushing his finger in. Jane’s body reacted in slight pain and instinctively pulled away from Andy’s intruding finger. But Andy took control of the situation and guided her body towards him by his hands on her waist and said “Relax.. relax.. soon your asshole will get used to my finger.”

Brian was fixated this whole time with the interaction of Andy’s finger and his wife’s asshole. He has stopped doggying my wife. My wife was also enjoying the show. I was still fucking Amy as the scene in front of me is now fuelling my lust even more.

We were all waiting to see what will happen next and then Jane said “Andy, push it in, push it in!”

And then there was a loud shriek which was a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Brian could see Andy’s finger was in his wife’s asshole. The whole of the distal phalanx of Andy’s index finger to be precise!
Old 16-10-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

All that could be heard at this point was Jane’s moaning. It was a mix of pleasure and pain. In between the moans, she kept calling out Brian’s name.

“Brian… dear… it’s painful… but I like it…” said Jane as if asking Brian to save her.

“Do you want Andy to stop?”

“… I don’t know… I like the feeling, but at the same time he is hurting me..”

Brian looked at Andy and said “Andy, maybe you could slow it down a…”

“No.. no… please continue Andy… can you please fuck me now as you finger my asshole? Pleaseeee…”

Andy’s cock was fully erect upon hearing that lusty demand from Jane.

Brian on the other hand was shock at his wife’s dirty demand.

Andy slathered some saliva on his cockhead and rammed it into Jane’s tight hole while still making sure his right-hand index finger is still in Jane’s asshole. He skilfully dropped some saliva precisely around where his finger was in Jane’s asshole to lube it up even more.

This time Jane no longer felt disgusted with Andy’s fucking as she felt earlier. She was truly enjoying Andy’s long cock this time. She turned to my wife and said “You were right, his cock is so fucking long I can feel it hitting my womb!”

Looking at Andy fucking his wife and her openly enjoying it now, not to mention the finger-analling as well, Brian felt a sudden surge of wanting to fuck someone else’s wife to satisfy his lust. My wife was engrossed with Jane’s reaction and continued frenching her. Brian rubbed my wife’s wet pussy with his fingers, then moved to my wife’s asshole to slather it up with some saliva.

My wife was waiting to be treated the same way like Jane, turned around and said to Brian “yes, yes.. finger my asshole Brian… finger it like how Andy is doing it to your slutty wife…”

Brian looked at my wife lustily, smiled and said “I am going to anal you!” and with that said, Brian pushed his big cock head into my wife’s asshole.

Needless to say, apart from shock, my wife’s body reacted in pain. But Brian had gripped on to my wife’s waist to prevent her from withdrawing her body from his cock. He skilfully and slowly insert his cock head to open up my wife’s asshole and also to “open up” my wife to the idea of being analled.

“Eergh!! Brian.. slow down! You are hurting me… slow down slow down…” came my wife’s response. I was shocked. She did not ask Brian to stop. She asked him to slow down. Meaning she was ready to be analled.

“Slow down… let me take a breather and we will move in unison slowly.”

“Ok ok,” said Brian, taking the hint that my wife wanted to be involved in the analling process.

“Babe, I want you to watch my very first anal experience.”

“Yes.. yes.. tell me all about it… in realtime.. how you feel…” I said as I picked up my pace with Amy.

“I can feel almost all of Brian’s dick head in me… it’s painful but I will now try to push myself towards him as he thrust me so that I can get more of him into me.”

Having heard that Brian moved his body in unison with my wife.

They both moved slowly towards each other cock and anal wise.

“Babe, I can feel his whole dick head in me now… it feels like nothing I have ever felt…. I am now just moving in and out feeling his whole dick head.”

“You are turning me on so so much now laopor… can you try and take more of him now?”

“I will try… Brian, slather some saliva along your shaft now and i will try to take more of you in.”

Brian did as he was told and he slowly pushed himself into my wife.

“yes.. yes.. slowly.. that’s it.. I can feel almost half of Brian in me now babe… Brian, fuck me.. fuck my ass… fuck me…”

And off they went with Brian now steadily fucking my wife’s asshole with at least half of his huge and thick cock.

Jane was looking at his husband enjoy his anal-fucking my wife.

“Dear… you like it?”

“errm… very much dear… very much… you like Andy’s long cock in you?”

“yes… and I am so turned on this time because he is fingering my asshole…”

With that both my wife and Jane continued frenching, but this time Amy also joined in. we could all see them kissing, licking and sucking each other’s tongue.

By now the moaning of the wives were like viagras to the husband.

Jane was moaning like a JAV porn star.

My wife was slightly rougher potentially because of the analling.

Amy by now was again with her animalistic grunting. And little did I know, she has been playing with her clit as I was doggying her.

It was all too much for me.

“Babe, I am going to cum! I am going to cum!”

“Cum in me! Cum in me!” shouted Amy.

“Aaaargh!!!” came that unglamorous sound typical of men when cumming.

Just was I was savouring the moment of my soldiers trickling into Amy, I suddenly felt her vagina gripping on my cock tightly and she said “I am cumming too!!!!” With that her body shivered and followed by a gush of liquid from her pussy. She squirted again!!! I could feel my nether regions and inner thighs wet. She continued shivering and her pussy gripping on my cock.

“Oh my god.. that felt soo good! Thank you Tom!”

“That was so fucking amazing Amy! Well done dear,” said my wife, beaming a big smile at me as she was continued to be analled by Brian.

Last edited by chial; 18-10-2023 at 07:47 AM.
Old 17-10-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
winniepeg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn fucking hot actions!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1