The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-01-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Steady1112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Anyone try jojo or mango from Devilhouse before?
Old 15-01-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 9
Keiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah ny tried katty , mango from dh?
Old 15-01-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hgfb05 View Post
had my rtf with audi from dreamz recently.
she already knew what i wanted this time round so the cof was just fantastic.

i basically just mouth fuck her while standing with one cigarette in my hand. damn fucking shiok. as i came, she quickly pull out my anaconda so that i can shoot all over her face while she rub it around her chin and cheeks. yes she loves my sperm very much and it's like what you see in jap av. shot so much so some dripped onto her boobs. used my cock again and her hands at the same time rub my sperm all over her boobs

knn...uncle here really cof fantasy came true gao gao.
Can smoke in the room? Transit hotel or apartment?

Power lah bro. Fantasy come true. But my sperms limited cos bonk too much. Need to store for this fantasy... thanks for sharing.
Old 15-01-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
ToP_kTv_WaiTeR is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

agree with u bro.. tempted to try penelope but still no frs on
her..
Old 15-01-2017, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToP_kTv_WaiTeR View Post
her..
Not jus penelope. Few other 36DD ones. Got video somemore. All look damn power and hot!!!! But surpisingly not a single FR on this stable.

My mother say if its too good to be true, don't go commando.
Old 15-01-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
ToP_kTv_WaiTeR is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
her..
But given their past reputation with mimi and xiaojie in their wings
i rekon it wont be that bad..But again ones meat is another mans poision
Old 15-01-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
baluku13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Stable: Wonderland

Girl: Veronica

Looks: my type with wonderful smile. Loved it. Abt 85% similar to photo

GFE: very power...she speaks good english....complains some other customers dun like to talk make her feel very awkward haha.

BBBJ: Heavenly....havent had one so gd for over a year.

Body: very nice hips and butt....not for boob lovers though.

FJ: tight...esp doggie. Has great stamina for cowgirl as well.
Old 15-01-2017, 06:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
Can smoke in the room? Transit hotel or apartment?

Power lah bro. Fantasy come true. But my sperms limited cos bonk too much. Need to store for this fantasy... thanks for sharing.
Actually depends on how good is the chemistry with the gal. I smoked in several apts before whwn i have the urge. So far no rejection.
Old 15-01-2017, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
But given their past reputation with mimi and xiaojie in their wings
i rekon it wont be that bad..But again ones meat is another mans poision
That would be their peak. After that downhill... no respond no reply.
Old 15-01-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
oneshoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Emma - Kimi

Confirmed SYT. Cute face with a nice, shapely body. B cup breast.

She is a good kisser and gets more passionate as she warms up. She starts off a little shy and her english is pretty basic. Very sweet personality though. Really good BBBJ. Top 20% and especially impressive for a SYT (Not sure if she will do CIM). FJ was a little tough as she kept pushing me back with her hips. Asked her if she was in pain but she said she was OK.

Overall very nice and planning on RTF.

Saw Jolin and Zoey while going back and forth to the shower. Jolin is small and had a naughty look. Zoey is a bit meaty (similar to her pic on the site) but I liked the look. Zoey english sounded really good actually (americanish accent).

OKT was a bit slow to respond on the scheduling but ok after that. Normally he is dependably fast.
Old 15-01-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

BroLouis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryguy80 View Post
That mean you tio ban or blacklisted liao
Old 15-01-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

BroLouis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
For the price of 110/2/90, it must be too good to be true.
The Bro above should u-turn immediately after realised he's being cheated instead going in and let her suck his cock.
Which stable are you referring to?
Old 15-01-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Club nirvana - jo

this is the start of a good year, many firsts. As per my usual style i don't give points, I seldom write FRs except to those that truly deserve it. Bad FRs wont come from me as they don't deserve flaming since they are poor enough already with no customers.

looks - 100% as per pic. this speaks volume since the pic posted of this lady is a very pretty one in the first place. no need video when pics are this accurate. while alot of stables nowadays have quite accurate pics (keep the honestly up), hers doesn't rely on funny camera angle, lighting or what-nots to bring the best out of her.

Skin - chinese fair and no i am not color blind. thai tan is not fair no matter how u cut it under UV/infra red or whatever light. i can differentiate that bit.

body - natural Bs, as per some others have claimed, it is indeed to me (whom is a big boob lover) have the absolute perfect body proportions for a woman of her stature i have seen in a long time. For a natural B to gain my Fr...she is there.

FJ - i am a one shot or stay till the very last minute to get the 2nd shot out kinda guy. she managed to get me out of the house within an hour. because i have done both shots and have little reason to stay. i have never had a thai lady arouse me enough to get that little one up within 60 min to puke at her. she managed to simply because of the combination of factors above with service and earned 30min of free time for herself.

cost - now seldom do i put this in but at this price, for this lady, i felt the bar is set so high that its near impossible to beat ever in dome 1 in terms of value.
Old 15-01-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jeffwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryguy80 View Post
Tio blacklisted liao. Ask alot of questions is it??? Book but no show or cancel appointment. Okt hate guys like this.
Old 15-01-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 9
charkwaytiao123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycharkwaytiao123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

this is my first time writing a FR.

Stable: Wonderland
Girl : Veronica

Looks: about 80% close to pics. She has a wonderful smile.

GFE: This girl is really friendly. She loves to have someone talking to her. Her hands was all over me when we are chit chatting. GFE was good. she speak relatively good basic english compared to other girls. Communication was okay for someone who doesnt know thai.

Frenching: passionate frenching. i guess it depends on chemistry.

BBBJ: Awesome BBBJ. hardworking girl. she lick from my shaft to my balls and to my ass. she has got good stamina.

Body: nice body with little fats. Not for boobs lover but its fine for me.

Pussy: almost bare. no smell at all. painted her and she said she likes it. she gets wet very easily.

FJ: She is hardworking. During cowgirl she even lean forward and hug me and initiated frenching. Good stamina.

RTF: Yes, definitely !!! she doesnt give you the feel that you are with a FL, more like a close friend. Very service - oriented! Recommended!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1