The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-11-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
Sometimes it just happen. Same thing happen to me once. After finishing the deed and washed up and changed, we were still chatting non stop until she receive a message that next customer is here and proceed to show me out. It was only 30mins later then I realize that I have not paid and then return to pass the cash.
Happen to me once also. Book a sibei shiok fl from dome 2 (one of the best bonk from dome 2). her gfe gao gao until i dress and left and crossing the road already then i remember havent pay. she also never get back to me, so I message her tell her and i went back to pay.
Old 16-11-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
klip2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelle View Post
Happen to me once also. Book a sibei shiok fl from dome 2 (one of the best bonk from dome 2). her gfe gao gao until i dress and left and crossing the road already then i remember havent pay. she also never get back to me, so I message her tell her and i went back to pay.
Yes me too. I have been shortchanged on time before. I think the planner need more trainings on how to do proper scheduling. Maybe we should send them to our ports to see how they do good work planning
Old 16-11-2016, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klip2345 View Post
Yes me too. I have been shortchanged on time before. I think the planner need more trainings on how to do proper scheduling. Maybe we should send them to our ports to see how they do good work planning
I believe if possible, they will arrange it back to back. A few girls shared their schedule with me before and some of the more popular ones, I seen that their schedule can be packed until past midnight. The only time they are able to eat is after ending work at 2am or when a customer leaves early. Other than having enough time to eat, you can imagine the downstream chain reaction should one or two few person come 15min late but still insist on the full 1.5hr time slot.
Old 16-11-2016, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
klip2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I believe if possible, they will arrange it back to back. A few girls shared their schedule with me before and some of the more popular ones, I seen that their schedule can be packed until past midnight. The only time they are able to eat is after ending work at 2am or when a customer leaves early. Other than having enough time to eat, you can imagine the downstream chain reaction should one or two few person come 15min late but still insist on the full 1.5hr time slot.
I understand bro but the onus is on the operator and not the customer to correct the chain reaction. This point should be very clear to the person doing the planning. If not, the customer ends paying for less time and also I think this creates a lot of stress on the girls/business.
Old 16-11-2016, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klip2345 View Post
I understand bro but the onus is on the operator and not the customer to correct the chain reaction. This point should be very clear to the person doing the planning. If not, the customer ends paying for less time and also I think this creates a lot of stress on the girls/business.
Personally I think they should allow some buffer but most of them plan based on a profit driven mentality unfortunately
Old 16-11-2016, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2Espresso View Post
anymore fr on Aon from Dreamz88.
Their website fr all rating from 8 to 11/10!
but in sbf so far its an average 6-7
hmm. weird
I tried last week

Looks wise I think so-so. She looks most like her bottom right photo on forum site - so she is ok looking (6/10 or so for me) but not as good as some of the model types we sometimes get here. Has issan look (half Lao/issan I think) but with some Japanese styling typical of agogo girl in BKK.

But I found experience worth it. COF was available if you want to try (so don't expect makeup). BBBJ is quite good. And generally she's very nice girl to talk to between sessions with decent English, and was happy to initiate 2nd shot.

On agent - like others I had problems with the agent in the past when I visited another girl last month (waiting at location 30min with no reply), but bro seems to have fixed for now with fairly prompt responses
Old 16-11-2016, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Personally I think they should allow some buffer but most of them plan based on a profit driven mentality unfortunately

From what I heard they're only given 5 mins break (usually at customer's expense) to tidy up the room, reapply make up etc. May get a 15 mins break around 2-3pm for some food, but that's about it. The more popular ones almost never get any kind of rest while the less popular ones are relegated to kitchen duty, cooking and washing during their free time.

Imho, it's a tough enough job sucking off different dicks every hour, and lying on their backs for money. Bros who steal their money are absolutely the scum of the earth.
Old 16-11-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
FeradoRazor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaFluff View Post
Yes makes one think why the disparity between the two forums
Thanks for the up bro.
Old 16-11-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

RTF Tess ( LUST VEGAS)

She has been here quite a few times under PS.
Had bonk her few times last time.
Picture show her exact look in live.
Curvy body, big enchance boobs & big ass.
Service is very powerful kind ,semi commando.Very accomdating.
Never wear any bra or panties to fetch me up the room...kind of kinky...squueze her boobs inside lift liao....
French all the way once i step in the room.
Make me damn horny faster proceed to shower.
Inside shower continue our frenching and her cathbathing.
Cant wait to bonk her on the bed after her intenese cathbath & BBBJ.
Had a wonderful shot after few position change.
2nd shot get her to blow me till CIM.Totally suck me dry dry!Sibeh song ah!
Definetly a RTF material.Sweet mouth lady with good service.

ejazz
Old 16-11-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
husker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
Some a**ehole here bonked from a stable operating out of a hotel and left without paying the lady.

While I know on occassion there are such bastards around, some even go to the extent of stealing from the ladies, I'm still absolutely appalled and deeply disgusted by this d**khead's actions.

None of us here are angels, I'll be the first to admit that, but yours is a different kind of despicable. Evil I should say.

I hope your d**k gets a massive outbreak of cauliflowers till its spreads to your anus and shuts it off. May your tongue rot and smell like a dead rat and fall off soon. You'll frolick in the deepest pits of hell man...

In a way, the ladies are here to provide a service and are making a living with their bodies, some with kids to feed or elderly parents to tend to. At least for a good number of them. After having been humiliated and taken advantage off, they still need to pay off their operator's share as there's no proof they can bring up of non-payment. Oh, the agony and helplessness...

And they've been reminded to always collect before starting the service. Now I totally understand why some stables practice collecting first before the start of the session and hope bros here also see why and be understanding about it.

You prick, I bet you wouldn't even dare to eat a plate of chee cheong fun at the hawker centre without paying. A**ehole.

If you're reading this and notice some bumps at your nether regions, you'll know why. I wish you enjoy your journey down to that most vile part of Hades reserved for pond scum like you.
up you my pathetic 1 point for your glorious insults
Old 16-11-2016, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!

Name: Mali From Dream88
Height: abt 150 damn Petite
Weight: abt 48kg damn light u can carry her
Looks: 9/10, Uni Student
Body: 8/10, no fats, very slim, Sweet
Boobs: 8/10 nice natural b cup tits
Pussy: trimmed. and tight. feel shiok, painting and FJ damn nice
Skin tone: Thai Tone, so not a issue with me
Shower: we shower together as SOP
BBBJ: 7/10, I think she still shy when she is doing but to me its good enough
Painting: allow painting
Fingering: yes, plz be gentle as she is young
FJ: 9/10, try various positions, accomdating and her moans soft but sexy

Communication: basic english
Room: 9/10. nice room and her location is easily accessible
GFE: 8/10 (good gfe) its takes time for her to start the engine hahaha
OVERALL: 8.6/10!

Take note plz be gentle to her as she just come here to earn so bucks.
Old 16-11-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
husker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i just read pegasus' replies from a few days ago. notice how he went all indignant rage about his real pics when a) real pics can be real pics from 5 years ago and the girl looks like F now; b) and he conveniently failed to address the hooha about the fake FRs

re: the below, to be fair, there's nothing he could really do at that point in time. i don't think it's uncommon for many stables to book the popular girls b2b. the girls also want to maximise their earnings. i'm not saying it's right, but that's the reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeradoRazor View Post
For the bros that wanted to know the conversation on how Thai Pegasus stood me up last Friday and still dare to proclaim he's soooooo "REAL"
Old 16-11-2016, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Had Yaya from Siam Paradise

Current arrangement not ideal for me.
Need to book own room first.
But OKT was sincere enough and we managed to nego an arrangement that suit both them and myself to book a slot with Yaya

Action was non stop from the entire 90mins

She has high sex drive, very very horny and really good sex stamina and energy
Her service level damn high, similar service standard to Thai FL of yester-years

Looks: 7 ( 80% to Posted Pic, typical thai tan )
Body: 8 ( Bah Bah type, bout 160cm )
Ass: 9.5 ( Round, fleshy and taut, perfect for doggy )
Boobs: 8 ( Natural Full B to Small C, responsive nipples, she love it when you suck and play with them )
Pussy: 8 (Trimmed, quite tight, gets wet really, dunno if she squirt but after 1shot, there is a big wet patch on the bed )
Painting: Yes, she cum quite easily
Fingering: Yes
BJ: 6.5 ( Nothing to complain nor to shout about )
FJ: 8.5 ( She is one hardcore whore, usually found in pattaya, continued riding me even after i cum till she satisfy herself, and after 2nd shot finished she still want another shot from me cos she still horny )
Old 16-11-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SiamParadise69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loathsome View Post
Had Yaya from Siam Paradise

Current arrangement not ideal for me.
Need to book own room first.
But OKT was sincere enough and we managed to nego an arrangement that suit both them and myself to book a slot with Yaya

Action was non stop from the entire 90mins

She has high sex drive, very very horny and really good sex stamina and energy
Her service level damn high, similar service standard to Thai FL of yester-years

Looks: 7 ( 80% to Posted Pic, typical thai tan )
Body: 8 ( Bah Bah type, bout 160cm )
Ass: 9.5 ( Round, fleshy and taut, perfect for doggy )
Boobs: 8 ( Natural Full B to Small C, responsive nipples, she love it when you suck and play with them )
Pussy: 8 (Trimmed, quite tight, gets wet really, dunno if she squirt but after 1shot, there is a big wet patch on the bed )
Painting: Yes, she cum quite easily
Fingering: Yes
BJ: 6.5 ( Nothing to complain nor to shout about )
FJ: 8.5 ( She is one hardcore whore, usually found in pattaya, continued riding me even after i cum till she satisfy herself, and after 2nd shot finished she still want another shot from me cos she still horny )
Thanks bro
Old 16-11-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
From what I heard they're only given 5 mins break (usually at customer's expense) to tidy up the room, reapply make up etc. May get a 15 mins break around 2-3pm for some food, but that's about it. The more popular ones almost never get any kind of rest while the less popular ones are relegated to kitchen duty, cooking and washing during their free time.

Imho, it's a tough enough job sucking off different dicks every hour, and lying on their backs for money. Bros who steal their money are absolutely the scum of the earth.
Yeah, the girls try to get you out the door with about 10 min to spare. That's how they set their alarms.

I agree such thieves are absolutely the worst but tough job or not - the money these girls make in the 2 weeks, can go a looong way in thailand. Heard one tell me can don't work for a year or more. True?? Better than letting their boyfrens fuck them for free right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1