The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 6
balianlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbalianlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbalianlee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: this property agent join onlyfans

Not sure why being an Onlyfans content creator make you lesser in anyway? How far back are you in terms of your thinking? I will be damn proud to have if she is my gal, anyone willing to strip can do onlyfans ? I 100% sure i naked also no one will pay to see and i am sure that goes to same to most of everyone here and you all passing judgement on her ?
Old 09-01-2023, 04:10 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by balianlee View Post
Not sure why being an Onlyfans content creator make you lesser in anyway? How far back are you in terms of your thinking? I will be damn proud to have if she is my gal, anyone willing to strip can do onlyfans ? I 100% sure i naked also no one will pay to see and i am sure that goes to same to most of everyone here and you all passing judgement on her ?
I know for a fact she has been working out for months, despite her other hats.

seems quite serious about OF, and presenting the best body she can.

Hard work for an older lady, what's there to despise?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 09-01-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 6
balianlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbalianlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbalianlee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I saw some guys saying not good for her career? If my housing agent is able to do Onlyfans I will be like that is damn hot and damn fun.

Please do wake up in the present world or stop succumbing to the society's pre conceived standards set up by the most ugly people, you know what i notice ?

Those that try to shame those who can are usually because they cant just like most of the ugly ladies out there who probably need to pay me to even want to look at them.
Old 09-01-2023, 05:13 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by balianlee View Post
I saw some guys saying not good for her career? If my housing agent is able to do Onlyfans I will be like that is damn hot and damn fun.

Please do wake up in the present world or stop succumbing to the society's pre conceived standards set up by the most ugly people, you know what i notice ?

Those that try to shame those who can are usually because they cant just like most of the ugly ladies out there who probably need to pay me to even want to look at them.
yeah she is hot man...

p/s bros don't ask me about her if I know her.

its OF, you like her, you subscribe. and I didn't start this thread btw...lol...I am just an admirer of her work ethics and entrepreneurship
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 09-01-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

Whats her IG handle?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
yeah she is hot man...

its OF, you like her, you subscribe. and I didn't start this thread btw...lol...I am just an admirer of her work ethics and entrepreneurship
Old 10-01-2023, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alexio15987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yeah she is hot man...

Damn MILF is hot. Butt a bit saggy but damn, HOT.
Old 10-01-2023, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

Looks good. Support local. But too ex for me. Haha. Wait for sale, if any, before sub.
Old 10-01-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
she has some photos like this(so far)

Hahaha.

Nothing much to see but up to individual then.

Thanks anyway for great sharing.

Old 10-01-2023, 11:05 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
Hahaha.

Upped +150

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-01-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 5
sexysexybomb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexysexybomb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

she got more sexy photo?
like show nipple?
Old 10-01-2023, 11:45 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
Hahaha.

sure. last share anyway.
Old 10-01-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Upped +150
Return you my small up!
Old 10-01-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
sure. last share anyway.

Thankyou bro for great sharing.
Old 12-01-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 957 / Power: 11
Spartatiger is a splendid one to beholdSpartatiger is a splendid one to beholdSpartatiger is a splendid one to beholdSpartatiger is a splendid one to beholdSpartatiger is a splendid one to beholdSpartatiger is a splendid one to beholdSpartatiger is a splendid one to beholdSpartatiger is a splendid one to behold

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=2...post 21662386
Old 13-01-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Doubt she could do that? Remembered a guy got into trouble for uploading obscene material as OF content creator.

But she has twitter: https://twitter.com/LynnieChua

Looks sexy good

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexysexybomb View Post
she got more sexy photo?
like show nipple?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1