The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2005, 10:30 AM
wcph_ol

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie_tong
Reporting in!!

I also prefer to put down to the knee or best if just put down enough to insert the "club" haha

pulling it down to the ankle is the same as not wearing it at all in my humble opinion
Seems like a lot of PH bros like the hose to be pulled down just enough rather than going below the knee caps...

Tell me, if any of you please, how does that excites you?
Old 21-03-2005, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcph_ol
It's an honour that the PH bros will keep cumming... mmmm..

Would you like to cum on my hose?
Yes please, oh dear PH goddess.... Use those PH-clad toes and feet on my little general and he'll soon be spurting... but not before I give your peds a good seeing-to with my tongue... :P
Old 21-03-2005, 11:29 AM
wcph_ol

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom
Yes please, oh dear PH goddess.... Use those PH-clad toes and feet on my little general and he'll soon be spurting... but not before I give your peds a good seeing-to with my tongue... :P
Ooo... your little general is eager to feel those nylon clad feet?
Old 21-03-2005, 11:37 AM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ooo... your little general is eager to feel those nylon clad feet?
You are such a tease..... With those pics - of course the little general is eager to meet those feet....
Old 21-03-2005, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
You don't have to understand.

He doesn't know my nick in the forum because I didn't tell him to take pics for this forum. So by having that little note, he'll question me, and I don't want that to happen...
You can snap the pics yourself.

Let me guess....you don't have a camera ?
Old 21-03-2005, 03:53 PM
wcph_ol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
You can snap the pics yourself.

Let me guess....you don't have a camera ?
So you're saying to use 1 hand to hold that little note, and the other to hold the camera? The camera that we're using doesn't have a screen that can rotate 270 deg.
Old 21-03-2005, 04:37 PM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
So you're saying to use 1 hand to hold that little note, and the other to hold the camera? The camera that we're using doesn't have a screen that can rotate 270 deg.
If your camera has a timer function, you can pick your spot and set the timer on. If you are doing this, do me a favour. Show me your web feet without the shoes. My personal favourite.

Put a note "For Sammyboy's Peter North"
Old 21-03-2005, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 20
chessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi fellow samsters, sorry to dampen all your spirits but please click on this link.

http://www.s-way.org/gallery/aina02/...aina02_009.jpg
Old 21-03-2005, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessepie
....sorry to dampen all your spirits....
Good spot, bro...

I was actually just comparing the two pics posted - and I was thinking the feet/toes dun actually match up..... The toes in the first pic were more rounded but the ones in the second pic were flatter.... Just didn't want to stir up a shit storm unnecessarily by pointing it out...

Oh well....
Old 21-03-2005, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessepie
Hi fellow samsters, sorry to dampen all your spirits but please click on this link.

http://www.s-way.org/gallery/aina02/...aina02_009.jpg
The day that i am waiting to come has finally arrived

anyway from the first view of it, i already had the feeling its not a local pic and and definately not originally taken...

bro North!! where r u ? i'm sure u will have something to say about it
Old 21-03-2005, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour
The day that i am waiting to come has finally arrived

anyway from the first view of it, i already had the feeling its not a local pic and and definately not originally taken...

bro North!! where r u ? i'm sure u will have something to say about it
Hehe...you are back ? Got go Tang's to recce pantyhose for me ?

Remember we shared notes privately on wcph_ol ?

That's the reason why I've been asking her (or him) to insert the Sammyboy note.

Good work from Chessepie ! We needed evidence, and you provided us.
Old 21-03-2005, 08:34 PM
Samster

Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
Hehe...you are back ? Got go Tang's to recce pantyhose for me ?

Remember we shared notes privately on wcph_ol ?

That's the reason why I've been asking her (or him) to insert the Sammyboy note.

Good work from Chessepie ! We needed evidence, and you provided us.
erm nope.. heee sorry.. but dun worry.. i promise after my exams i will definately go tangs recce for u

ya... all along i had doubts after we did some discussion.... and now its proven... wat a sad thing for the other brothers here who are so in love with wcph_ol's nylon fantasy...

ps: i feel so bad not warning other bros out there....
Old 21-03-2005, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
...i feel so bad not warning other bros out there....
Dun worry - I'm sure most of the experienced bros have been taking things with a pinch of salt.

These sort of fake-sters have been around since the delphiforum days. One even went so far as to pretend to be someone I knew.... but after a few deliberately misleading questions I threw at 'her', the cover was blown as 'she' played right into them. Sometimes I seriously wonder what gets these people off... Oh well, everyone gets his kicks in a different way I guess.

At least the 'literature' that 'her' (wcph) spawned has been entertaining reading - just treat it as reading one of those columns in playboy or something, which we all know are fake but still read for kicks...
Old 21-03-2005, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom
At least the 'literature' that 'her' (wcph) spawned has been entertaining reading - just treat it as reading one of those columns in playboy or something, which we all know are fake but still read for kicks...
Yep... but i dun get a single kick or excitment reading her post cos i just somehow felt she was actually not someone real
Old 21-03-2005, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yep... but i dun get a single kick or excitment reading her post cos i just somehow felt she was actually not someone real
Oh, I was referring to the stuff that others wrote in response to her taunts - not her stuff.

And I just realised I made a silly typo in my post...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1