The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-07-2015, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
Well different people different mindset. You may have some bad encounters before leading to your present mentality, I feel it's kinda extreme but i respect that. Nobody is right or wrong.

KTV is honest living as well, it's hard job drinking and smiling every night and basically working your liver and health away. One can even die from alcohol overdose.

I have ML friends that I did not go for their massage before, and I have ML friends that we agreed that I do not patronize them again because it feels awkward.

When I go Mainland they hosted me graciously They bring me to local places and pay for everything. I am thankful for that.
No. My thinking been the same all along and not of any bad encounter. My account to set up to expose the hard truths and prevent my generation frm falling into kc traps. My posts on these dated back to 2010.

Therefore u shall not spread these poision thinking in this forum. Follow by the cheongster rule. Why will anyone want to be friend with a ml?Unless we doing a business and making money。

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 20-07-2015, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=544718

Very Disappointing

Does not look like the pic

Dont allow this dont allow that . Even say you take so long to cum still want 2 shots.

Nothing to say, just go off after 30 min. Sick of the face
I've repeated many times in this thread to skip this ML.
How many times must I create awareness?
Use the search function to read MRs before you book any ML.
Old 21-07-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
uchiha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=544514

Any bros tried her?
Old 21-07-2015, 12:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh. Guys, everyone has their opinion on the morality of these girls working here. After all, we have a registered account in a sex forum, it speaks volumes about us too. Please keep this thread to FRs, and leave the discussions about the girls elsewhere. Start a thread somewhere else if you want, but it clogs up this thread with pages and pages of arguments where there are NO RIGHT ANSWERS. So what's the point?
Old 21-07-2015, 12:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
uMeMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
Not all FL/ML are into $$$. True their objective to come to SG is to earn $$$, but most have integrity (at least those i've known) not to 'cheat' guys feeling and rip him off. They themselves know it might disrupt their work if they get involved with guys.

I've made some ML friends whom we go out and they offer to treat. I did not even patronize some of their massage even. We just go out weekly like pals, exploring places to eat. I drive, they treat.

If guys want to give expensive gifts willingly, why will the gals reject?
imho most of the time guys themselves get KC-ed and just give them gifts willingly, the girl most probably did not ask for it.

my 2 cents.
These days, this thread is getting very "exciting" and "very hard" not to join in the fun discussion.

Not all ML/FL are into $$$ ???
=> Sure or not? They are not into $$$ why do they take risk to come to SG?
I am pretty sure they are not here to celebrate SG50.

True their objective to come to SG is to earn $$$, but most have integrity (at least those i've known) not to 'cheat' guys feeling and rip him off.
=> I have to agree not all are out to cheat. Since we are all humans, mutual respect is an important element while having fun. I would say most of the time if there is a "willing" party who want to give tips, gifts, love.... no one can stop right?
==> I have got a few encounters where the ML will tell SAD stories or try to hint if I can buy this or buy that for her. If any brothers who have spare cash to spend on these MLs, as long as they are happy, no one can stop them or say they are wrong.

They themselves know it might disrupt their work if they get involved with guys.
==> Most of the MLs that I know go out and get paid for their time when they are out they shopping, eating , walking with the "paying" brother. I don't see how it would disrupt their work. Unless that bro did not pay after that... then that will really disrupt their work.

I've made some ML friends whom we go out and they offer to treat. I did not even patronize some of their massage even. We just go out weekly like pals, exploring places to eat. I drive, they treat.
==> I must say bro you are very lucky. Did not patronise their massage and they even offer to treat you. You must be making a lot of "paying" brothers here very "angry" or "evny".

My personal view for such matters, there are no right or wrong.
If one is willing and capable of spending, no one can stop you or say that you are wrong.
If one is willing and NOT capable of spending, then better STOP before its too late. I have friends who borrow $$ to spend on MLs, and when advised to think properly gets angry and wants to end friendship. Problem when small heads takes over control...... SAD.
Old 21-07-2015, 12:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=544718

Very Disappointing

Does not look like the pic

Dont allow this dont allow that . Even say you take so long to cum still want 2 shots.

Nothing to say, just go off after 30 min. Sick of the face
Bro, all bad review, u should check this before u go...

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=13294857
Old 21-07-2015, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Eugene696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

would like to intro this girl too all massage lover. Very beautiful and chio masseur.

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=223
Old 21-07-2015, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 15
Nabz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNabz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNabz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNabz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNabz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Moon >> http://www.sexydreamgal.com/#!moon1/c1k0k

Location is a bit far. Need to walk 10mins from the nearest bus stop to her place. No MRT station nearby. Her room is very nice and tidy with an attached toliet.

She is very pretty IMO, has that typical china doll look with thick makeup.

Proceed on to massage after the shower. Massge was decent, has sufficient strength sometimes when pressing at the correct spot. Allow roaming top during HJ. Her HJ was quite ok, wasnt in a hurry to finish you off. Will lick your nips and moan in your ears when doing HJ.

Her attitude was very good. I was late but she did not throw temper unlike some ML. Before the deed still ask if the aircon is too cold, ask if i want water or not etc...

Overall quite a good experience. Might consider RTM

Xiao Xiao >> http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-xiao-massage-hj/

Location is a bit far. Need to walk 10mins from the nearest bus stop to her place. No MRT station nearby. Her room is very nice and tidy with a common toliet.

She is quite pretty but really skinny. Her complexion is a lot darker than it seems in the picture, even she admits that she is quite tan. The thing i like about her is she likes to smile/laugh.

Proceed on to massage after the shower. She was clothed during the entire session. The massage was passable but her HJ got space for improvement. A bit hard to cum very for 1shot adding on to the fact that she is fully clothed. Never perform any HDLY also. After massage just turn around and pump liao.

Overall a bit disappointing given the hype around her. Will not RTM

Mint >> https://samsforum.com/showth...=544084&page=2

Operates in the B area. MRT station is a distance away but there are quite a few buses there. The guards there are more troublesome, request for me to sign in but as usual i just whack in all the false info with a valid unit number. The place is quite nice and clean with an attached toliet.

Enter the room and put down my bag, straight away she come to be and help me undress. After removing my top, she went on to first attack my nips and played with my didi before allowing me to go bathe. In the shower she still playfully demand me for a kiss and demand to let her wash my didi.

Proceed on to massage after the shower. She removed her dress leaving only her panty on. The massage and JG was not super but was passable. Constantly trying to make small talks to keep a conversation going. HJ is where she is best at, really has a lot of different pattern and the best time is she is not in a hurry to finish you off. Takes her time to slowly alternate the pace of her stroke combine with the different pattern makes it very interesting for me at least.

From the chat we had, I think she is coming up with new pattern soon to capture your wallets~~ haha....

Overall i think her GFE gao gao..... one of the more willing to please ML. Will surely RTM
Old 21-07-2015, 06:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15576 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone please advise if these 2 ladies are the same person? Their profiles are very much the same

Eileen https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=545139
Agnes https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=540930

Thanks.
Old 21-07-2015, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Can anyone please advise if these 2 ladies are the same person? Their profiles are very much the same

Eileen https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=545139
Agnes https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=540930

Thanks.
Even the MRs are the same for both ladies. I remember reading those on the thread of paris/pairs.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 21-07-2015, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 22
blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!

Which XX from SLG are you referring to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcvzx View Post
Haven’t seen much recent review on Xiao Xiao (from SLG) so I thought I should share this FR. Visited her couple of days ago for a 90min session. Begin with the first HJ, worldwide roaming, she was wearing a short dress without any undies! You are free to explore top and bottom. After first release, comes smoothing oil massage. Massage is pretty SOP, nothing impressive, because I personally prefer hard massage instead. Can tell that she attempts to do her best as I felt her thighs perspiring when she was sitting on me. Last but not least, comes nuru (finale event) that I was waiting for. She strips down fully naked to perform this whereby her boobs and buttock glide all over me on both the back and front. Sensing that I was hard-on for a second time, she automatically changed to a 69 position for me to play with her wet pussy while proceeding with a second HJ. I exploded quickly to such a pleasant sight. I must mention that not many ladies excite me to fire so quickly on a second HJ.

Warning: Do not expect a SYT. She’s a MILF. Worth trying for bros who’s looking for more than just top roaming and a little more fun?

Appreciate some encouragement if you find this FR any useful.

Pls up if you like the MRs...thanks! Cheers!
Old 21-07-2015, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Even the MRs are the same for both ladies. I remember reading those on the thread of paris/pairs.
Wah bro so early today... sexcited cos one of your favs is back?

C
Old 21-07-2015, 08:20 AM
Samster

Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Wah bro so early today... sexcited cos one of your favs is back?
Lots of bros's fav indeed. Have to update my list soon
Old 21-07-2015, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Lots of bros's fav indeed. Have to update my list soon
Hee Hee... things are really looking not too bad. Next month should be even better

C
Old 21-07-2015, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurrsotong View Post
Which XX from SLG are you referring to?
Bro, this one https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=13268237

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1