The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
dragonhospital deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

their bj quite good long duration
Old 02-04-2024, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

7H patty 26yr 5 years at 7H

Looks 6/10 not a looker syt side small
Boobs 6/10 a cup
Body 6/10 average
Bbbj 9/10 solid skilful very gentle passion
Cim 99/10 very very good, as I Cim I held her head and she took it all in and than spits out and than start sucking again

Patty is very skillful and part time at 7H and does a very good post Cim sucking until I was very satisfied and completely dry and clean. She is very gentle, not much hands, lots of bobbing and licking, eye contact is strong too.
Old 03-04-2024, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chutoro View Post
Kinda want to ask something and get some help.
I am a virgin, yes, never saw a girl nude, never shown my dick to girl, never touched someone's breasts.
Planning to visit Bangkok.
I am intrigued to visit MC, go for Bell and Whiskey.
I'd like to get rimjobs and bj, enjoying my first step towards the world of sex.

Questions-
1. Can I fully touch girls in MC? Just want to grab tits and explore how pussy and anal looks like.
2. I'd wear safety condoms, would it prevent most of sexual disease threat? Don't want to get caught with disease in first experience
Lastly, do you recommend going to BJ bar for my first ever sexual experience?

Yeah, I know the questions and myself are weird, but I just want to graduate being a loser virgin. thx.
Don’t go get a rimjob, once you start cannot stop
Old 03-04-2024, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
samuel645 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros anyone in bangkok im thinking to visit a bj bar
Old 03-04-2024, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel645 View Post
bj bar also need someone to hold your hand to go huh?
jia lat man....
Old 03-04-2024, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
samuel645 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
bro just wan make friend nia after that can go drinking ma
Old 04-04-2024, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light

Need recommendation for good 2 girls tarns
Old 04-04-2024, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
bro just wan make friend nia after that can go drinking ma
drinkin at bj bar?????
u go nana plaza or soi cowboy find such bros much easier
Old 13-04-2024, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perepopy View Post
Don’t go get a rimjob, once you start cannot stop
Stay home ...must be a total loser ...ffs why u still V ...so much free puss around sg now...geez
Old 13-04-2024, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 877 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
- Location/FR: Madam Claude Bangkok (BJ Bar) - To end off my trip I decided to visit MC. Initially wanted to go MC earlier then Woodbar last day but maybe cos I pewpew many2 so my 2ic also tired. Read many good FRs from bros visiting this place. What made me want to visit is they offer "Icy BJ" and AR. Despite paying for double the price at usual BJ bars is I can't say no to those services and wanted to give it a try. Dropped them a Line a day before and booked Aiko. I arrived and Aiko brought me up to the room. The room has a long sofa and basin. Aiko helped me wash my 2ic and I lie on the sofa. She asked if I want AR and ofcos I said yes so she told be to lie forward. I also told her to strip and she only took off her top to reveal a pair of Dcups! She got to work on my 2ic and went to town on my kachng. Wah seeing her bend down and using her mouth to dig into my kachng I got a nice view of her ass! Like any AR I also spread my kachng and her tongue reached deep into my hole. The ice usage was interesting but I don't think it's worth to pay extra THB400 and just do once. Her suction was good and sometimes would do deepthroat. She would switched between sucking, using ice and eating my ass. When it's time I unloaded into her mouth and she sucked every last drop. She spit it out and help me washed before I got dressed and she brought me down. The place looks like gothic and classy. One thing I dislike is the room is very dark.

- Name: Aiko

- Lady: She has meat and I bet if do full service it would be damn good. She has a pair of natural Dcups but it's not solid but rather soft and slight sag. Her nipples are buried into her boobs so even when erected still can't feel anything. The room is dark so I couldn't see what her nipples look like. She definitely did her nose.

- Damage: THB1700 (Icy BJ)+THB100 tips

- RTF: If I don't mind spending double rate than usual BJ bars ofcos I will come back. Anyway, "Icy BJ" is good for first time but if I go back again I will just go with normal BJ. For ladies and prices can just Line them and the mamasan will send it.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1