The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2016, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Different way to meet BKK girls

Many ways to know gers.... but I prefer they come n know me.

Let me boast a bit since ppl like to "canon"... I was in Chula when a ger approached me, asking me to push a car which was blocking hers. After the help, she gave me her biz card and I gave her mine....She was a doctor and studied in Chula yrs ago. She was back to collect some documents.

Weeks later we traveled to Hanoi, Guangzhou and Guilin.... The true life story of me meeting a chula ger. So u can meet gers anywhere in Thailand even in Gents cause the cleaning lady will be cleaning while u peeing. I always hide my dick cause I afraid the cleaner will "complain", "Pii, nong chai yai na..."
Old 17-11-2016, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
vin33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I use thaifriendly also and get quite a number of chats and requests to add on LINE, but usually just the avg looking girls or ladyboys. I've never met anyone though. Usually chat abit I damn sian liao can't be bothered to carry on conversation haha. Kudos to you for meeting and bringing them back to hotel.
Old 17-11-2016, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Another Korean superstar spotted!

Lately many superstars popped up in Thailand threads!
i love this type of stories

over at adult discussion got people posting their conquests in thai disco..

i should go grab popcorn first..
Old 17-11-2016, 05:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
i love this type of stories

over at adult discussion got people posting their conquests in thai disco..

i should go grab popcorn first..
That's why they don't dare come here and post.

Adult discussion folder mostly fiction stories.
Read for comic relief still can lah 555!
Old 20-11-2016, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
happyable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am using thaifriendly as well. lol!

1) blocked all girls that you will never have intention to up.( those CMI one lor)

2)clt c and clt v the same msg to all (SOP). only response to those that willing to reply and block the remaining.

3) start casual, if you feel that they are too decent for you, either just slowly backoff.

4)some are just horny after a while, i had phone sex with a few.

and also, i use my fav list to only fav those that give me their line id, because i really got confuse on who is who, and had to refer back to thaifriendly for their information. Dont wanna get expose too much, i mean i called them wrong names sometime.

and those ladies seem to love video call a lot! so you know exactly what you are going to up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1