The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2016, 02:43 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Prostitution is allowed in Singapore. Are foreign women and Singapore permanent resident women allowed to be prostitutes here?
Anyone whether she is a foreigner / PR or local can prostitute themselves.
Just dun get caught.
Old 07-11-2016, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

Hi squiggle. Thanks for enlightening me. I mean are those foreign women and permanent resident women who are not registered legal Geylang prostitutes allowed to work as prostitutes here since prostitution is allowed?
Old 12-11-2016, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Age 16 can visit FL ?
Old 13-11-2016, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
Age 16 can visit FL ?
Nope, 18. Some of the brothels they will put the sign that only 18yo guys can try their service, unless you look old enough, then could bypass this. As they don't check on the customers IC.
Old 18-12-2016, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 9
Eternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of light

Guys, I wonder if those websites (such as $$$$$$, $$$$$$ etc) that advertise China FLs are illegal? If they are, why they existed for so long and nothing happened? Thanks!
Old 26-12-2016, 02:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
nash89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Loving the free info in this forum, thanks to those who answers!
So my question is, below 18 can't enter hotel right? Is there any hotel that don't check IC, cheap hotel of course. Or is there any other alternatives? I was thinking of airbnb, but just want to have more choices. (:
Old 02-01-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
adamsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

woah this thread quite depressing to read about
Old 27-01-2017, 05:45 PM
Samster

squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternit View Post
Guys, I wonder if those websites (such as $$$$$$, $$$$$$ etc) that advertise China FLs are illegal? If they are, why they existed for so long and nothing happened? Thanks!
Gov will once awhile raiding them all either to show public that they got do something about it or just for show as the public are complaining. They cannot once and for all end illegal sex trade for good as it will never be happen, people will continue creating new sites and new girls keeps coming into SG. If too harsh people have not much alternatives to release their sexual urge, sexual offences might rise or offending the mafias.
Old 27-01-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nash89 View Post
Loving the free info in this forum, thanks to those who answers!
So my question is, below 18 can't enter hotel right? Is there any hotel that don't check IC, cheap hotel of course. Or is there any other alternatives? I was thinking of airbnb, but just want to have more choices. (:
You can ask around, maybe can check out geylang there or get someone else who is 18yo to help you to book (but now most hotels are installed with cctv, is close to impossible to siam).
Old 14-02-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
RinaKoma is Cool - loads of Potential

Prostitution is allowed in Singapore. Are foreign women and Singapore permanent resident women allowed to be prostitutes here?
Old 14-02-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 11
PlainJanet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlainJanet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks bros for posting, sg law on sex related issue are too good so far.
well, keep updating and posting here with regards to the issue of sex related. Thanks
Old 15-02-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1004 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 11
fingerlicking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfingerlicking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfingerlicking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Post more bros, want to know all SG law on sex related issue. Keep it up
Old 16-02-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!

Many people want to ask about the sex related issue but most of all they didn't know well but when I read all this thread, I think this is great post. Thanks all bros, keep it up.
Old 18-02-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 15
S_i_lent is one of the Best!S_i_lent is one of the Best!S_i_lent is one of the Best!S_i_lent is one of the Best!

Thanks for sharing idea. Really appreciate it.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinaKoma View Post
I don't think so, only foreign women with 2 years contract that's all. If a girl want to be FL/pros, best is to be one without pimp/OKT, so that you get to keep all the money you earn all by yourself. But the cons will be everything will be all by yourself if anything were to happen also.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1