The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Re-location advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
I want to come leh.. even the puying quality there now much better than SG. But like i said, I dont have party to cheong pussy dungeon with me, and no car to drive up also. Sibei sad. But ah 3k in 3 nights quite heong leh. but I guess for siam diu is considered cheap already la.
I think must plan one trip to Kuala Lumpur soon 555!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 08-01-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
bro, ASGARD in Ipoh has closed since the beginning of 2016. As with most Thai discos in Ipoh, they seldom last as most Thai-inclined patrons in Ipoh would rather drive up north to the border on weekends.
Sorry, me old man !. It is not ASGARD Club. This was shut down. Me never went to ASGARD.

It was replaced by LAVO Club and in the same location.
Old 09-01-2017, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
I think must plan one trip to Kuala Lumpur soon 555!
Hahaha ya. I actually havent been to KL for donkey years. Sounds like a good time with the shiok exchange rate now.
Old 09-01-2017, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 16
Lion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I want to come leh.. even the puying quality there now much better than SG. But like i said, I dont have party to cheong pussy dungeon with me, and no car to drive up also. Sibei sad. But ah 3k in 3 nights quite heong leh. but I guess for siam diu is considered cheap already la.
Dun waste your energy to drive up to KL. I take the midnight bus now from Golden Mile and sleep all the way after clearing Tuas/Malaysia checkpoint. Arrive in KL @4 or 5am fresh and ready for action....... so many high and horny partygoers at this hour waiting for guys to bring them back.
Old 09-01-2017, 02:43 AM
Samster

smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion_Barbell View Post
Dun waste your energy to drive up to KL. I take the midnight bus now from Golden Mile and sleep all the way after clearing Tuas/Malaysia checkpoint. Arrive in KL @4 or 5am fresh and ready for action....... so many high and horny partygoers at this hour waiting for guys to bring them back.
Hmm then how u travel around once you are there? Take Taxi ah? the taxi there fucking cheebyes one leh all out to scam you. And where you go and "pickup" the ladies?
Old 09-01-2017, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 16
Lion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hmm then how u travel around once you are there? Take Taxi ah? the taxi there fucking cheebyes one leh all out to scam you. And where you go and "pickup" the ladies?
The bus will make a stop at Bukit Bintang before proceeding to the Terminal.
I always get off there right at the party doorsteps.
No need to take taxis as the various pickup joints are within walking distance of each other.
Old 09-01-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Kuala Lumpur

Quote:
Hahaha ya. I actually havent been to KL for donkey years. Sounds like a good time with the shiok exchange rate now.
Could not be a better time than now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion_Barbell View Post
The bus will make a stop at Bukit Bintang before proceeding to the Terminal.
I always get off there right at the party doorsteps.
No need to take taxis as the various pickup joints are within walking distance of each other.
Good recommendation!

Next time ask the coach driver to drop me off at Bukit Bintang.
Book one hotel around here before setting off from Singapore.

I usually take coach from Larkin Bus Terminal, Johor Bahru.
More value.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
please forget about our Msian taxi. use UBER or GRAB. they are widespread and reliable throughout Klang Valley. compare the rates to your stated destinations between the two apps if you must, to get the best rate.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
please forget about our Msian taxi. use UBER or GRAB. they are widespread and reliable throughout Klang Valley. compare the rates to your stated destinations between the two apps if you must, to get the best rate.
Thank you for your kind advice. Since I havent been to KL for more than a decade, (pre UBER'GRAB days) that's why i condemn the taxi there strongly. Now only need to find like-minded horny kakis like me to share the cost
Old 12-01-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thank you for your kind advice. Since I havent been to KL for more than a decade, (pre UBER'GRAB days) that's why i condemn the taxi there strongly. Now only need to find like-minded horny kakis like me to share the cost
We still condemn our taxi daily and defend UBER, GRAB ferociously. you can check out the comments on UBER, GRAB Facebook for an idea.
Old 13-01-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
My last couple of trips up to KL I did not have the opportunity to ride either the taxis or Uber/Grab. All my travelling was done by MRT and on foot.
Old 22-06-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just booked a condo 1.3m Baht in Pattaya Tai on my recent trip there. Going up again in aug to do the title transfer. I think it will be a good investment.
Old 22-06-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantelfin View Post
Just booked a condo 1.3m Baht in Pattaya Tai on my recent trip there. Going up again in aug to do the title transfer. I think it will be a good investment.
Why is it a good investment??
Old 22-06-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Why is it a good investment??
Hope to get 7% yield from rental. The first 2 year guaranteed by developer.
Old 22-06-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantelfin View Post
Hope to get 7% yield from rental. The first 2 year guaranteed by developer.
1.3 mil, guess it is a small unit about 30 sqm. Rental will be about 8k per mth. Maybe after 10 yrs, u can't rent it out at 8k cause it is old but assume u can rent out at 8k every mth....U will need about 14 yrs to get back 1.3 mil.

If add in tax, maintenance, insurance and other fees and not every month your condo is rented....Near to 20 yrs before u get back all your 1.3 mil. After 20 yrs, u will have to sell this old condo at lower price and hopefully someone likes your old unit and there is no new project in your area or around Pattaya.

Is this consider investment?? Personally to me, this is not investment but maybe to u and others, this is passive income. BTW, hopefully within this 20 yrs, nothing crops up.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1