The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2016, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Donky123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Not sure what's the commotion about but I'm a newbie to GL scene decided to try G5 when I saw posts about how she has big boobs and gives good head. I'm a boobs and BBBJ lover. And fucking hell, she has big boobs that are soft. Almost thought they were natural at first. She also gives one hell of a blowjob. In addition to all that, she has a nice soft big ass. Didn't get CIM unfortunately but damn I'll still go back to her for those tits and BBBJ. Hopefully can get CIM next time if I'm lucky.

One question though, I'm a newbie do you guys have any recommendations for girls with big boobs and awesome BBBJ? If not I will really keep RTF her but feel like it will be a waste not trying other girls hahaha. Thanks in advance bros.

Last edited by Donky123; 25-12-2016 at 08:38 PM.
Old 04-01-2017, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Wah, tried to visit the old link and cannot access.

Googled and found this new link. Heng ah, can still find lobang.

Wanna find G5 but she off, sian leh. Saw G2, business also very good. G1 also seems pretty busy.

*Sigh* got to go home and come another time liao.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 04-01-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Wah, tried to visit the old link and cannot access.

Googled and found this new link. Heng ah, can still find lobang.

Wanna find G5 but she off, sian leh. Saw G2, business also very good. G1 also seems pretty busy.

*Sigh* got to go home and come another time liao.
So she on red now ? If u big boob lover haven't try g5 u missing out big time lol
Saw another girl in the tank with shoulder lent hair .quite chio sia...but didn't see her badge...
Old 05-01-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
LTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is g5 available these days?
Old 07-01-2017, 10:17 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

G5 neh neh damn big but a bit saggy. Fire ice bbbj good. Tight pussy. But her figure slightly bah bah. Face not really syt. Overall quite a gd bonk for $50

G19 interests me. Tanned slim syt
Old 07-01-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
G5 neh neh damn big but a bit saggy. Fire ice bbbj good. Tight pussy. But her figure slightly bah bah. Face not really syt. Overall quite a gd bonk for $50
the boobs are so big and heavy, cannot defy newton's law lah.....I would say it droops more than sag.

She is definitely not those slim type but i wouldn't put her in bah bah category (more like curvy), unless she put on weight. if you look carefully, she actually has no tummy.

If she has a C cup instead of an F, will be perfect.
Old 07-01-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
the boobs are so big and heavy, cannot defy newton's law lah.....I would say it droops more than sag.

She is definitely not those slim type but i wouldn't put her in bah bah category (more like curvy), unless she put on weight. if you look carefully, she actually has no tummy.

If she has a C cup instead of an F, will be perfect.
Average looks but willing to please. For me it is bah bah category
Old 10-01-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
cyrenaic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

just went in to see g2, but not available, need to wait 30 minutes. so I tried g10 instead

FR for G10

general description - must try if you're into sweet cute girls with good GFE
service - over 9000, best WL attitude i ever had despite language barrier (i can't speak chinese) and being first time with her.
very nice, outgoing, right mix of cute and slutty. the girl already moaned when i reveal my dick. had a playful shower.

very little command of english (quite unfortunate for me) but she's very good at reading my body language, so FJ went naturally without much talking.
i wonder how much i'm missing out by not speaking chinese/thai. must be "damn shiok"

face - 5/10 lights on (looks like the make-up is wrong color ) but looks 8/10 cute with lights dimmed
body - 8/10 short petite with big boobs. high quality implants, feel kinda soft unlike hard fake boobs of other girls
catbath - 9/10 quite SOP but tongue feels damn smooth. with her boobs and hair dragging across my body, couldn't wait to fuck her.
BBBJ - 6/10 light, with more licking than sucking, but still i like her smooth tongue working up and down my dick
AR - 10/10 very nice with her tongue action. protracted, looks like she really likes doing AR. for the extra, she asked me to bend over so she can HJ while AR.
FJ - 9/10 i was still really aroused from her AR+HJ, and her pussy was wet too. perfect moment to fuck her really rough, doggy style. loud sexy moans.
switched over to a slow lovemaking in missionary position for a short while to regen my stamina.
but alas, the bell rung. i took off my condom and finished in her mouth to get the last feel of her tongue.

RTF - HELL YEAH
Old 10-01-2017, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
rachelmon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF G2 a few times.
She is really cute.
Service okok.
But she seems to be always sleepy face. Haha.
Overall a cute SYT.
Old 11-01-2017, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelmon View Post
RTF G2 a few times.
She is really cute.
Service okok.
But she seems to be always sleepy face. Haha.
Overall a cute SYT.
I love G2 also! Rtf quite few times.
Love her sleep face actually. When her big eyes droop with sleepiness, she looks very cute!
Service so so, but I don't care as I chose her for her other attributes.

Different girls have different style, to cater for different needs.
Old 11-01-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 11
Khai25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKhai25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is G5 still around? Anybody knows? Would love to try those boobs.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G5

Looks - 6/10 average, not my type, look tired and I was the second customer, her business too good.
body - 6.5/10 big boobs, body fleshy, so cushioning good
CBJ - 6/10 surprise, if she is good at BJ, even CBJ I also can cum, but that was not the case. She is the only gal in 1818 that I ask fr CBJ.
FJ - 7/10 - obliging girl and did her in a few positions, good cushioning all round
Summary - for boobs lover, BJ skill average. IMHO. My fav in this house is the yakuza girl, her back is covered with tattoo. see my earlier review.
Old 15-01-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
seraph321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is G5 still around?
Old 21-01-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
localboy81200 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by seraph321 View Post
Is G5 still around?
Anyone have pics of g5?
Old 21-01-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 9
R00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to all

Tried G12 a couple of weeks back.

Looks - 6.5/10
Body - 7/10 Nice ass and B boobs. Skill smooth and white.
BBBJ - Hot Cold and normal.
FJ -standing doggie and mission.

Problem with this house is a little too short. Didn't manage to cum. But enjoyed myself with her. Friendly character and willing to try anything with me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1