The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2013, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future
Does Vasectomy hurt physically and financially?

Any bros have experience here? How much it hurts? How expensive is it? How long it takes to recover (no sex period)?
Old 03-05-2013, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 20
AgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Does Vasectomy hurt physically and financially?

Very major op.
Sad news.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentSmith View Post
Very major op.
Sad news.
exactly correct
Old 06-05-2013, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
StillLearning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am not sure about how the procedure is done in Singapore.

But in Canada, your family doctor has to refer you to an Urologist, who meets with you, does an inspection, and schedule an appointment for you. In Ontario, Canada (all other Provinces too), medicare is free. You have to pay for prescription medication.

The night before, you have to shave your pubic hair around your testicles.

The actual procedure does not last very long (about 15 minutes), local anaesthetic, but you can feel the ducts being cut, a few stitches. You will be weak after the procedure, and suggest that your spouse accompany you there, to hold your arms to go home to rest. No shower for a few days. No lifting especially heavy lifting, and exercise at the gym, for about ten days. I skipped going to the gym for 2 weeks.

At home, place ice pack on your testicles to reduce swelling. Recommend that you do not engage in any sexual intercourse for several days. After that, you have to climax about 20 times to ensure that all the sperms in the ducts are discharged. Then you are no longer able to impregnate a female.

I recall that 2 days after my vasectomy, I had sex with my spouse. I was fine.
Old 06-05-2013, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

wow.. nice FR on vasectomy.. curious about ligation too..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 19-01-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillLearning View Post
I am not sure about how the procedure is done in Singapore.

But in Canada, your family doctor has to refer you to an Urologist, who meets with you, does an inspection, and schedule an appointment for you. In Ontario, Canada (all other Provinces too), medicare is free. You have to pay for prescription medication.

The night before, you have to shave your pubic hair around your testicles.

The actual procedure does not last very long (about 15 minutes), local anaesthetic, but you can feel the ducts being cut, a few stitches. You will be weak after the procedure, and suggest that your spouse accompany you there, to hold your arms to go home to rest. No shower for a few days. No lifting especially heavy lifting, and exercise at the gym, for about ten days. I skipped going to the gym for 2 weeks.

At home, place ice pack on your testicles to reduce swelling. Recommend that you do not engage in any sexual intercourse for several days. After that, you have to climax about 20 times to ensure that all the sperms in the ducts are discharged. Then you are no longer able to impregnate a female.

I recall that 2 days after my vasectomy, I had sex with my spouse. I was fine.
Thanks, you pointed out something that I absolutely require as a lifelong teaching. I did not know that after vasectomy one can still have sex with one's spouse. My impression was that vasectomy takes care of the prostrate gland other than the testicles, which takes out the entire lubricating function needed to have any form of irrigated sexual intercourse. What you are sharing with me is information that suggests that even if I have my sperm ducts cut, sexual activity is still possible, which ain't a problem of course, but it means that I made some wrong assumptions too about vasectomy. Thanks in the meantime, I will speak with a professional about this as I explore this subject matter further.
Old 19-01-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Any bros have experience here? How much it hurts? How expensive is it? How long it takes to recover (no sex period)?
The physical pain is just about 1 week or less. As with any surgery, the younger and healthier you are, the faster you heal. You will still release semen but it contains no sperm that will make babies.

The financial pain (cost) of the surgery is really a tiny fraction (nothing) compared to the financial pain (cost) of raising children born by your wife, ex-wife or other women in the form of child support for nearly 2 decades.

Last edited by maxman; 19-01-2017 at 11:36 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1