The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-01-2017, 02:50 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreomaker View Post
any bros have wechat contact for this spa?
Wanna select before going down.
Better to do selection on the premises as their girls turnover quite fast. Many of the girls I took during last couple of months all have gone back to Vietnam and have new girls replace them. Yesterday 4 new girls from Thailand start work and feedback from the customers who try them were very positive. All gave them the thumbs up and I heard that they were experienced girls from the BKK soapies. Not SYTs but not that old either... maybe 24-28 age range. I should have selected one of them but instead I got a dud from Cambodia. Worse sex I ever came across.

After my unsuccessful attempt at Mavita spa..... I decided to drop in VIP as it the nearest spa. Had makan, soaked in the pool and watch a couple of parades before I was ready to choose my girl. As the line of girls trooped out, leading in front was a tall long haired Eurasian looking girl in red dress with creamy white half balls almost popping out from her dress. Easily the best looker amongst the line of about 12 girls so I chose her. Bad mistake.

Every time I visited VIP I always had the waterbed package but this time the girl quickly led me into a normal room. I told her I want waterbed but she replied no more which is bullshit as we were the 1st couple from the line to go to the rooms and I could see some of the waterbed rooms were vacant. I approached the captain who then told me 266 does not do waterbed service. So lan lan took the normal room.

She told me to rest inside while she went to take her things. 10 mins later she came back with a mini basket and a cup of ice cubes and a cup of hot water. Gave me false hope that I would be having some service (later I found out it was compulsory for all the girls to collect the ice cubes & hot water + towels).
She undressed me and proceed to remove her clothes..... another disappointment. Her boobs is actually saggy and she was using push-up bra. Tummy had stretch marks which I believe had given birth and close up she looked much older than earlier seen at the parade. Mood already down halfway.
Had SOP shower together and move to the bed. I was shocked when she suddenly ask "You fuck me or I fuck you?".... WTF!! No foreplay no service at all straight to boom boom. I told her to give me a blowjob. She declined saying she dun blow.... even with condom. No kissing either. Allowed to touch her boobs but no sucking or licking. Pussy is shaved but can see only cannot lick or finger.
Sibeh jialat leh...... straight away want to cap me and fuck.
Knowing that I already tulan she became teh teh and turn on her charm offensive..... but still no service at all. Just capped and did cowgirl and finished off in doggy. She still got the cheek to tell me to sleep as still got time left and she will wake me up when time is up.

I took a quick shower and went out to complain to the captain... maybe I was too loud and others were looking at us so he brought me to one corner to slow talk me and calm me down.

The girl I had was no.266 and her Eurasian features were because she is from Cambodia. Other than her good looks she really CMI......
Old 18-01-2017, 05:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
ben1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any brother going over today?
Old 18-01-2017, 07:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
It will happen again if you go on 27th & 28th of this month.
I understand they are close on CNY eve and CNY 1st day.
Business resume on 2nd day of CNY (29th). As is customary, bros visiting on that day please prepare some angpows for the viet gals unless you want to get cursed.
Correction.

VIP will be closed for 3 days during the CNY from 27th to 29th Jan. They will resume on 30th Jan 2017. Remember to prepare many angpows if you intend to visit.

GONG XI FA CAI
Old 19-01-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Better to do selection on the premises as their girls turnover quite fast. Many of the girls I took during last couple of months all have gone back to Vietnam and have new girls replace them. Yesterday 4 new girls from Thailand start work and feedback from the customers who try them were very positive. All gave them the thumbs up and I heard that they were experienced girls from the BKK soapies. Not SYTs but not that old either... maybe 24-28 age range. I should have selected one of them but instead I got a dud from Cambodia. Worse sex I ever came across.

After my unsuccessful attempt at Mavita spa..... I decided to drop in VIP as it the nearest spa. Had makan, soaked in the pool and watch a couple of parades before I was ready to choose my girl. As the line of girls trooped out, leading in front was a tall long haired Eurasian looking girl in red dress with creamy white half balls almost popping out from her dress. Easily the best looker amongst the line of about 12 girls so I chose her. Bad mistake.

Every time I visited VIP I always had the waterbed package but this time the girl quickly led me into a normal room. I told her I want waterbed but she replied no more which is bullshit as we were the 1st couple from the line to go to the rooms and I could see some of the waterbed rooms were vacant. I approached the captain who then told me 266 does not do waterbed service. So lan lan took the normal room.

She told me to rest inside while she went to take her things. 10 mins later she came back with a mini basket and a cup of ice cubes and a cup of hot water. Gave me false hope that I would be having some service (later I found out it was compulsory for all the girls to collect the ice cubes & hot water + towels).
She undressed me and proceed to remove her clothes..... another disappointment. Her boobs is actually saggy and she was using push-up bra. Tummy had stretch marks which I believe had given birth and close up she looked much older than earlier seen at the parade. Mood already down halfway.
Had SOP shower together and move to the bed. I was shocked when she suddenly ask "You fuck me or I fuck you?".... WTF!! No foreplay no service at all straight to boom boom. I told her to give me a blowjob. She declined saying she dun blow.... even with condom. No kissing either. Allowed to touch her boobs but no sucking or licking. Pussy is shaved but can see only cannot lick or finger.
Sibeh jialat leh...... straight away want to cap me and fuck.
Knowing that I already tulan she became teh teh and turn on her charm offensive..... but still no service at all. Just capped and did cowgirl and finished off in doggy. She still got the cheek to tell me to sleep as still got time left and she will wake me up when time is up.

I took a quick shower and went out to complain to the captain... maybe I was too loud and others were looking at us so he brought me to one corner to slow talk me and calm me down.

The girl I had was no.266 and her Eurasian features were because she is from Cambodia. Other than her good looks she really CMI......
up u for yr fr n tks for sharing..

last time from what i know, their bj branch will penalty the gal for bad

service.. that y most of the bj shop standard r quite high.. but that abt

2 yr ago since i go to their shop.. ( i move to aman sari spa ) not sure

is their service still up to par..
Old 19-01-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
CHANEL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro can share the thai girls numbers? goin on weekend to try. thank you
Old 19-01-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster (B)

Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHANEL View Post
any bro can share the thai girls numbers? goin on weekend to try. thank you
73, 75, 76 & 78

All 4 of them service is super tokcong give you same feeling like in Thailand soapy.

Today me & 3 other brudders went there and all of us grabbed the Thai newcomers. I had no. 73.... no regrets.

Boobs enhanced, pussy shaved and ordered me not to do anything. She will do everything for me. Loves to lick & suck and made me cim while giving me BBBJ in shower before even starting on massage..... enjoyed her nuru b2b on the waterbed with lots of rubba rubba and licking. Finally rinsed me clean and towel dry proceed to the bed for round 2. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, sidespoon before surrendering to her in doggy. Definitely one of the best I ever taken in this spa. It would be perfect if only she was few years younger.

Feedback from my brudders their girls were also gave super tokcong service too.
Already planned another session tomorrow but we will rotate the girls as I want to try the others too.
Old 21-01-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 8
laobubu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylaobubu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any one have wechat of this place
Old 21-01-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 13
hootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by laobubu View Post
Any one have wechat of this place
their wechat always kana removed due to infringement of T&C.

a better solution to see their update of girls is to google " plaza sentoa vip spa" and click on the link with the chinese words as they usually update their stock list there
168 - Elieen
183 - Wiwi
135 - Miko
131 - Cute
98 - Cat
198 - Diamond
122 - Dada
73 - Blue
130 - Pinky

NZ spa
125 - Yoko

Magic Spa
29 -
Old 21-01-2017, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 8
laobubu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylaobubu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hootduadua View Post
their wechat always kana removed due to infringement of T&C.

a better solution to see their update of girls is to google " plaza sentoa vip spa" and click on the link with the chinese words as they usually update their stock list there
Thanks for sharing this information.
Old 21-01-2017, 02:40 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
73, 75, 76 & 78

All 4 of them service is super tokcong give you same feeling like in Thailand soapy.

Today me & 3 other brudders went there and all of us grabbed the Thai newcomers. I had no. 73.... no regrets.

Boobs enhanced, pussy shaved and ordered me not to do anything. She will do everything for me. Loves to lick & suck and made me cim while giving me BBBJ in shower before even starting on massage..... enjoyed her nuru b2b on the waterbed with lots of rubba rubba and licking. Finally rinsed me clean and towel dry proceed to the bed for round 2. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, sidespoon before surrendering to her in doggy. Definitely one of the best I ever taken in this spa. It would be perfect if only she was few years younger.

Already planned another session tomorrow but we will rotate the girls as I want to try the others too.
Thanks for sharing, shall visit soon.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-01-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
limelite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
73, 75, 76 & 78

Bros cn share the damages in total. Tq.
Old 22-01-2017, 01:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelite View Post
Bros cn share the damages in total. Tq.
I took the waterbed package and paid rm258.
I think there is no change to the prices whether it's Vietnam or Thais.
Normal bed = rm218
Waterbed = rm258
Old 22-01-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster (B)

There may be slight increase of rm20 during the CNY period.
This was told to me in confidence by the boss but he has not decided whether to implement. Final decision will depend on the staffs / girls attitude on having to come back for work during the CNY.
Old 25-01-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
zwli84 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

2 shot also same price ?

Quote:
73, 75, 76 & 78

Old 25-01-2017, 01:24 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwli84 View Post
2 shot also same price ?
The package is for 1 shot but whether the girls give you extra shots depends on her and the chemistry between both of you.

73 blowjob in the shower was too powerful for me and I came inside her mouth. Our session had only just begun. Maybe that's why she let me have the 2nd shot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread