The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 18-01-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 22
Piranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud of
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Kannapolis her too due to the fake photo used

Bros, please help to up my reputation. Have been zapped for posting the truth.
Old 18-01-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Piranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud of

She will force you to have 3some with another old aunite staying with her. Any Bros here kanna also?

Old 18-01-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1917

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1981

http://mygongzhuwang.com/bei-bei-2/

http://www.sgrelax.com/girl/16-xi-xi/

All above are the same girl diff profile. And yes she has a few more fake profiles

Last edited by Piranas; 18-01-2017 at 01:49 PM.
Old 19-01-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39974 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

If some bro give u info dum ask " r u sure " its very unappreciative n disrespectful
If u dum believe just go ahead n come bk w yr own version
Will appreciated u too to prove him wrong
Old 19-01-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster

Nah, not surprised coz this girl is an expert in scamming. Give her a try and post it here, simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
If some bro give u info dum ask " r u sure " its very unappreciative n disrespectful
If u dum believe just go ahead n come bk w yr own version
Will appreciated u too to prove him wrong

Old 19-01-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

http://mygongzhuwang.com/candy-2/

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1917

Notice the same video used? Does the two sets of photos used look like the same girl to you? What does that show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piranas View Post

Old 19-01-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Qazwsxt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any gems to recommend? Thanks
Old 19-01-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piranas View Post

This photo has appeared in multiple pages in $$$$ website. All with different names, different locations, different numbers.

I am not saying this is fake, but for sure it is highly suspicious unless you further investigate to find the answer.
Old 19-01-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Why does the forum censor 4wb-b and sgwol-f?
Old 20-01-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Why does the forum censor 4wb-b and sgwol-f?
Can click through also. Cannot see anything, how come? Also those stables no longer featured in SB. Why? Maybe breach of contract?
Old 21-01-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Can click through also. Cannot see anything, how come? Also those stables no longer featured in SB. Why? Maybe breach of contract?
Not sure about that, but sgw0lf has retrieved all its advertisements in this forum, both in FL Dome2 and Massage sub-forums.
Old 22-01-2017, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartbonk View Post
I thought the last time she kana white card already. By right, they are not allowed to visit SG again.
I have known of gals who kena white card but has returned in a very short amount of time.

I guess if you know people with connections, you might still get through
Old 22-01-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexboy1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post

This photo has appeared in multiple pages in $$$$ website. All with different names, different locations, different numbers.

I am not saying this is fake, but for sure it is highly suspicious unless you further investigate to find the answer.
Every brothers, because of the girl's personal privacy issues, we should advance statement, you now see photographs are not the girl herself, we found her very similar pictures. When you see her in person. If you feel gap is very big, please directly turned to leave. Brothers are welcome to experience her, and write down the most authentic reports!每一位兄弟,因为女孩个人的隐私问题,我们要提前声明,你现在看到的照片并非女孩本人,我 们找到和她很相似的照片,当你见到她的本人,如果觉得和本人差距很大,请直接转身离开。欢迎兄弟们体验她, 并写下最真实的报告!
$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1917
Old 23-01-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

B u m p for awareness
Old 24-01-2017, 09:09 AM
Samster

http://www.sgrelax.com/girl/16-xi-xi/

Fake this is, she is a scamer

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1