The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old Yesterday, 07:41 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 6
sheridan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersheridan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersheridan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersheridan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
For membership @ Pimp, Bikini/show girls 1st hour 7LDs - 2100baht , PR girls 5LDs - 1500baht.

Subsequent 30mins - 1LD - 300baht

Standard open table - 200baht
2 X LDs for sales rep ( mamasan ) - 600baht
Fruit platter - 300baht
like that add up, it means to stick with ktvs in china liao as least i know with around 1000rmb can open a small room there
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kelthai is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
i am who i am... i write what i think... you don't need to agree with me... even you don't agree with me i will not shoot you down like james... wait i am confused... are you james or kelvin now...???
i am who i am... i write what i think... you don't need to care i am james or kelvin

all i know is i give gclub mamasan 1k baht tip unlike cheapskate property agent like you

sometimes i am also cheapskate. i fxxk coyote in my condo no need to pay money as my job have perks
Old Today, 01:03 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 3
Confusius is a Helpful and Caring SamsterConfusius is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the update!
So the barfine quoted to me was correct as the "official" numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
In order to bring out the girls, one MIGHT need to pay FULL set of drinks ( 20LDs/30LDs ( 6k/9k ) on weekdays/weekends respectively. Excluding the fee that u will negotiate to pay to the girl separately.

There are ways without paying the girls to "barfine" if u are familiar with the sales/girls there.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily