The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-01-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky7 View Post
I fully agree, there are some MLs that request for top up just to go topless, and their stupid excuse "for you only, I don't even give that option to others"..... Yeah right
Just stand up and get yourself dressed and leave. if everyone does the same, i will see how many fully dressed will remain.

Unfortunately , we have too many weaklings among us
Old 19-01-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
etan999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overdue MR for : http://mygongzhuwang.com/hua-er/

Showered alone.

Location: 5/10 - Lives alone. Central/RV, not near MRT, limited buses. Unit is low floor facing the main road (noisy!!!)

Looks: 8/10 - Photo is over over photoshop'ed, smallish eyes however still a pretty SYT

Body: 9/10 - Nice figure, almost model like !!

Boobs: 8/10 Smallish B--

Msg: 0/10 - First time trying 1 hand massage, 99% of the time on the phone (no idea doing what). Good strength but all the wrong spots, body was sore for the next 2 days . Ice super thick, more interested in the phone than talking.

BF: 5/10 - tissue paper no need money one.

HJ: 5/10 - Commerical, nothing special. Top roaming (luckily removed top automatically) . 69 with panties on and limited roaming (WTF!)

Had a discussion on the various points above with her as my feedback (she deserves to know!) . Final conclusion was that she is happy with her current procedure and don't see any need to change. I respect her decision.

Damage: $110. Once she took the $, just said "bye bye" and continued on the phone sitting on the bed. Had to literally walk myself out ...

RTM: No.
Maybe I was just unlucky to get her on a bad mood/bad day ???

Last edited by etan999; 19-01-2017 at 08:18 PM.
Old 19-01-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
etan999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKANE View Post
Can any other Bros who tried Summer before confirm or deny this??
Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black ....
Old 19-01-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 19
aries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie1985 View Post
https://samsforum.com/showpos...4&postcount=17

Anyone got any news of Cassie. Heard from a fren he saw her shopping here with a guy somewhere. Simply love her special. Still reminisces that special moment that we had. LOL
In her wechat profile i did saw a guy taking a photo with her. OMG.... Maybe he got either a beautiful heart or he is filthy rich. I guess it's the latter. LOL I saw a very big CARROT smiling. BTW she looks haggard in that photo. Did anyone noticed that too.?
Old 19-01-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

RTM her before pic is her discount 20%.
B rather than c.

The rest is solid service massage and technique. Been in here since 1996 when sammy is at delphi forum. The statement by the poster with a new account with below avg point. I would rather ignore.
Old 19-01-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
sabrewolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysabrewolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ML Compilation Thread 2.0

Just visited Caroline/Rita/Ada.

http://sgbeautycastle.com/caroline-massage-hj-cim/
http://sgdragonlady.com/caroline-massage-hj-cim/
http://mygongzhuwang.com/rita/

Body: 5/10. Saggy small B cup. Tummy with a big C-section scar.
Face: 5/10. Nothing to write home about. GND.
Massage: 5/10. Not bad but also nothing to write home about too. You don't want to go there if you want a real good massage.
Service: 4/10. Not sensual. SOP. No GFE. Mechanical and going thru the scripted motion. BBBJ is mediocre. Too much spitting in between motion. The BBBJ was also not wet enough. Not very comfortable. I went there for the BBBJ but was disappointed. She also didn't lick or did not know how to lick.
Attitude: 4/10. She did not give me the second pop. Pretended she didn't know and blamed me for not telling her. As you all experienced hobbyists know, those are lies. I did texted her confirming that 2x. Anyway, I didn't want to go thru the fuss of arguing with her. The other low point is she kept returning texts during the session.

RTF: Hell no. I should have spend that $100 for two good pops from 2 beautiful young girls from Geyland. If you want to waste your money, go for it.

Peace out !
Old 19-01-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
Milo808 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
RTM summer 3 times , 80% same to picture , i would say her boobs is nice may be B to C cup , service and attitude is very good , provide hot water bj and cat bath licking whole body , no regret and money well spent
Old 19-01-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
freezy_frenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for : http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-s-massage/
http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-s-massage-unlimited-hj/

This is my first ever MR in SammyBoy after trying more than 10 different MLs. I am determined to shoot this ML because I am fking pissed about the standard of dirty message service provided by her.

The apartment is like wow, 2-level. Once entered, she smiled at me. Went up the stairs, showered alone. The heater was spoiled so I just roughly wash the btm will do.

I told her I want 2 times and then lay on the bed. She started pouring the oil onto her hand and start helping to DIY infront of me. it's just very mechanical way of DIY, up and down only. Throughout the next 5 Secs, she just up and down like this. LOL

What the Fk man! I have been to so many MLs and none of them are as noob as her. Initially, I thought she just came. So I asked how long has she been here. She said 2 months. Wait till I came back home and start searching the compilation list, KNN she has been has since 1 year plus ago. Seriously? Her business should just bloody close down.

The link for compilation: https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthre...post1 3276558

Other MLs will at least do catbath for you, use their hair to do the sensation feeling. Blow your ears or use their boobs to rub again your body to get you high. But this Xiao S did nothing. She is like a robot who just hold up and down. Fk her lah! I paid 110dollars not for this kind of service! I came all the way to the east not for this kind of langjiao standard! Really like a XMM who knows nothing about this trade and just started.

Next, I requested that she licks my nipple. Her licking is lousy as well. There is no energy at all. It's just going along with the motion, touch a bit then retract. Touch a bit and retract the tongue again.

I wanted to lick her nipple and suck, she said cannot. LOL wtf! I heard of MLs rejecting to be sucked in the forum before and I seriously hate this kind of MLs! You are the one who chose this job and you don't let people to suck it? Really must condemn!

TBC. . . .still have part 2
Old 19-01-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
CHANEL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=635173

My opinion of Aini after trying her. She has nice body & is very young SYT. Her photos is with a lot of make~up. Real person is with little make-up, and I felt that she looks better than photos.

I rather pay $10/$20 more and wait 1 or 2 days to get appointment with Aini than pay $100~$110 for one hand massage/piano massage/fully clothed/half-naked MILF ml. Think it may be personal preference as some brothers here only like those older ones.

At least she is fully naked for most of the time, and provides 2X HJ. Just my few cents worth of thoughts.
Old 19-01-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
freezy_frenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My part 2

No choice, just visualise and shoot. For the rest of the 40mins, it's just normal message. I won't deny that her message is relatively better than average MLs. But pls note, it is RELATIVELY better. It cannot even be matched with those 24hrs massage centre in the neighbourhood.

During the massage, she asked me if I met lousy MLs before. I told her lousy MLs are those who only DIY like a robot without doing cathbath, stimulating moves, hugging etc. Then she got defensive and said that there is no much time to provide so many things. The massage is already taking up most of the time. In my mind is like, FK you lah, if other MLs can do it, why can't you provide all these small little things. I'm here not really for your massage. If I want the massage, I can go to those 24 hrs massage centre who can massage better than you. You yourself Noob just accept it =.= I didn't bother to shoot her. I just yea yea yea yea because I don't want her to get pissed and compromise her service.

2nd time DIY, same thing again. Hais. . .hopeless. really hopeless. Wanna lick also don't allow again.

What is the point of being relatively prettier? Other MLs who are not pretty or has petite will cover up their disadvantage by being more service oriented. Eg, more hugging or gfe or blowjob. No point being friendly (as a friend) when your sensual portion is lacking. I'm here to have fun, being able to touch and suck, not here to be your friend!

I respect her decision for having her principles. But you are providing a close to sex kind of service leh. She thinks that my expectation is too high while I think her expectation is naive. I know there are still some MLs who are like her. Some are worse by not stripping at all. Bros out there, stop patronising those lousy ones and it should be them who should change their expectation for us instead. We are the one paying! Once again, FK her for screwing up my night. Thank you Xiao S.

Looks: 7/10 - Really look like Paige Chua but the lousier version of it. The photos you see in SLG and SBC are all photoshoped and it's just 80% similarity. SYT

Body: 7/10 - Slim and petite. Just those normal Singapore ah lian lor.

Boobs: 5/10 Smallish B--

Msg: 7/10 - Nothing special. Just normal pressing. Relatively better but not considered good.

HJ: 1/10 - Commerical, nothing special.

Damage: $110.

RTM: No, I will do my research thoroughly next time.
Old 19-01-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Reviewer123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinybee View Post
Of the bros who wrote the MRs, 4 of them at least to me are familiar bros here. And I trust their MRs.

Maybe u kena bait and switch? Or you are out to sabo her after you were not able to get what you want?
Not here to sabo anyone. This is the summer i am referring to:-http://sglonelyguy.com/summer-massage/. Just sharing if you all dont want to waste a trip.
Old 19-01-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 10
TuaTua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTuaTua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://sglonelyguy.com/summer-massage/

Thats the Summer I visited last week. Not sure what happened between u and her, but I find her look and service not bad for $100.
Old 20-01-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't know about you but I had a nice time with her. One of the better ones out there in this industry.
Old 20-01-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky7 View Post
I fully agree, there are some MLs that request for top up just to go topless, and their stupid excuse "for you only, I don't even give that option to others"..... Yeah right
Depends how good looking and suave you are. If you doing well sianing girls in the society,here is just a piece of cake.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 20-01-2017, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
Tannedwolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTannedwolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reviewer123456 View Post
Not here to sabo anyone. This is the summer i am referring to:-http://sglonelyguy.com/summer-massage/. Just sharing if you all dont want to waste a trip.
I think you shld explain why you are not happy with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1