The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 19-01-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Johnjohn95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonykhonggeez View Post
Whats wrong with her face? Is she pretty?
I don't want to comment on that, you know what i meant...
Old 19-01-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjohn95 View Post
Any bros got any lobang on below 150 de mistress pure foot fetish can liao. Except mistress snow and marry...
who is mistress marry, do you have a link?
Old 19-01-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1809 / Power: 20
d2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
who is mistress marry, do you have a link?
i think mistress mary. he typo.
Old 19-01-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any bros got any lobang on below 150 de mistress pure foot fetish can liao. Except mistress snow and marry...
An'Er ...
I think most ML can do if you ask for foot fetish
Old 19-01-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I don't want to comment on that, you know what i meant...
the wechat photo, her legs damn nice loh.
Old 19-01-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro on top , her feet like not very nice leh and it's in a hdb sia I find it not discreet...
was in done inside the hdb flat or at staircase like that? she stay alone?
Old 19-01-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
I have not try her service;

http://www.liltigersden.com/bei-er/

Let us know how it goes if you try ....
Old 20-01-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recently there was news of a BDSM pimp who was arrested and apparently he ran a stable of ladies who provided BDSM services. Does anyone know what happened to these ladies and which stable is this?
Old 20-01-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
asslover22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmaster View Post
Recently there was news of a BDSM pimp who was arrested and apparently he ran a stable of ladies who provided BDSM services. Does anyone know what happened to these ladies and which stable is this?
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...or-an-array-of

i think this is the person you're talking about. no updates regarding the victims nor the stable.
Old 20-01-2017, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Johnjohn95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
the wechat photo, her legs damn nice loh.
It's not the same leh, actual one the skin is much darker...
Old 20-01-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
opella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No wonder girls like CIM and swallow:

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/woma...m_source=email
Old 20-01-2017, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
outonbail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
Just concluded a private play party theme party! While the events are fresh on my head I'll write it down.

Planned and organized by Lady Lucelle, the event was held in a private discrete location. There were in attendance , Lady Lucelle, and her friend, Mistress Yuki, Mistress Candy, Mistress Belle and Princess Yura. All the local beautiful dommes at one place at the same time! Also a female sub and 8 male slaves.

We were informed beforehand that this was a cfnm event. Meaning all males are slaves and naked while the ladies are clothed throughout.

At the start, we had our dicks measured lol and made to shower in the presence of the mistresses. After I had showered clean, a mistress came in and peed in a cup and made me kneel down . She wanted to pour it over me. I said, I just bathed. She didn't care though and poured it over my face and made me drink it lol. I had to shower all over a agin.

Event was great and started off slowly with the lone female sub taking all the blows thru the canes and whips. A pain slut it was. With all the naked male
Slaves kneeling down in a circle watching her getting punished by the mistresses, who looked so expertly and joyfully dishing out what the sub deserved. I was hoping I would not receive the same treatment lol.

The rest of the mistresses then had us start by worshipping their feet. Each time a slave arrived, he had to kneel down and kiss each of the beautiful feet of the mistresses.

It was an excellent event and well planned , to much discretion and privacy. Slaves who were concerned of privacy had the option to be hooded and masked.

Sounds of the cane and whips lashing on bare skin could be heard throughout. Lotsa girlish laughters from the beautiful mistresses completed the orchestra.

I believed each and every male naked slave present thought we were in heaven when we were kneeling down before all these beautiful local mistresses.

The mistresses certainly made sure no slave was left out as attention was given to all slaves equally.

While I was taking in the different happenings around the room, suddenly, I was kicked in my butt and made to crawl to the center of the room. Oh no. I thought . Before I could think of who kicked my butt. I heard a loud PIAK. And instantly followed by a sharp pain to my balls. I went down in pain much to the amusement of the mistreses. They started to focus their attention on me and more specially my small bird. All of them could not believe I had such a small penis. They were poking it and making fun of it and when you are in a room of 8 naked men with dicks much bigger than yours , and ) beautiful women laughing at your dick, it's damn humiliating . Trust me.. no hole in the ground for me to hide my head anyway.

Elsewhere other happenings were going on, facesitting, teasing, slapping, ball kickings. It was like a dream.

We stopped for dinner break thereafter and continued after 45 mins.

This was when the real action started. Condoms and lubes and all appeared out of the blue. If u think this was an orgy and fuck fest . You are so wrong. He slaves were made to kneel side by side and the size of the dicks really made my stand out.

Slaves were made to blow each other with condoms on. The mistresses forcing our mouths to go deeper and gag even. It was a heck of an experience.

Too bad I couldn't stay thru but I knew they had more fun after I left. After the event, some slaves stayed on to chat and mingle with the mistresses.

Indeed it was a truly fun event and well planned one. Certainly looking forward to the next.

Slaves had their limits written on their arms so mistress could see.
How did you know about this party? How to join in?
Old 20-01-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by asslover22 View Post
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...or-an-array-of

i think this is the person you're talking about. no updates regarding the victims nor the stable.
This is an interesting story. The Straits Times is quoted as saying the following:

"On Thursday (Dec 1), Wong was jailed for four years and fined $2,000. He pleaded guilty to 20 charges consisting of eight distinct crimes across four separate laws.

The offences include: arranging a sham marriage, procuring a woman for the purpose of prostitution, living on the earnings of prostitution, recruiting a child for sexual exploitation, theft, criminal breach of trust, and cheating."

When you look at the finer detail of what this guy was convicted for, I would say none of it relates to bdsm. Bdsm is not prostitution. But it's a different matter of the dominatrix also provides sexual services....that's where this guy crossed the line. And if you are recruiting girls under the age of 18, swift justice deserves to be served. And it doesn't help if the guy was arranging shamed marriages & stealing from people.

B 'n' Y
Old 20-01-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknyellow View Post
This is an interesting story. The Straits Times is quoted as saying the following:

"On Thursday (Dec 1), Wong was jailed for four years and fined $2,000. He pleaded guilty to 20 charges consisting of eight distinct crimes across four separate laws.

The offences include: arranging a sham marriage, procuring a woman for the purpose of prostitution, living on the earnings of prostitution, recruiting a child for sexual exploitation, theft, criminal breach of trust, and cheating."

When you look at the finer detail of what this guy was convicted for, I would say none of it relates to bdsm. Bdsm is not prostitution. But it's a different matter of the dominatrix also provides sexual services....that's where this guy crossed the line. And if you are recruiting girls under the age of 18, swift justice deserves to be served. And it doesn't help if the guy was arranging shamed marriages & stealing from people.

B 'n' Y
Yup agreed with u. I guess they just wanna put something on headlines.

Bdsm or offering bdsm services is not ilegal
Old 20-01-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by outonbail View Post
How did you know about this party? How to join in?

Pm me if u keen to join
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1