The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2016, 10:33 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
cashshop is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: East Area Tampines Massage

can share location and contact bro?
Old 08-12-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

hi bro, please share this playground! I am staying @ Tampines!
Old 08-12-2016, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deyond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share ctc?
Old 11-12-2016, 09:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
yong89 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro can share contacts?
Old 20-12-2016, 06:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
JonL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

care to share
Old 20-12-2016, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
zero_hero is Cool - loads of Potential

Able to share ctc pls?
Old 20-12-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 22
Gold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro can share ctc?
Old 20-12-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ShadowBi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can pm me the contact?
Old 02-01-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 8
ziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to all

And so I decided to revisit the same spa again after 2 months of 'sabbatical' here...

As my regular ML had already flew back to China weeks ago, I searched on this forum for another ML and paid her a visit 2 months ago (last yr Nov). She's a Viet and as I was there about 15 minutes late, I got scolded and as I always had the habit of wearing my own undies, she immediately scolded me by saying that it was too small (I always had the habit of wearing my own and changed into my fresh undies before massage) and asked me to either just wear their boxers or wear on top of my undies.

There was a slight teasing for that first encounter, but first impressions of her was pretty bad, so I will rate her as:

90 minutes session
Massage: 6.5/10
Tease factor: 4/10

Tipped her (as always) and left in the rain...

So last month I decide to revisit this ML again. This time, I reached 15 minutes earlier and as it is a Friday evening, they expected a full house. I waited for about 10 minutes before this same ML attended to me. This time, I wore a slightly bigger undies (for your imagination...) and before she left the room I asked her if I could wear my own, just like in the previous session. She just replied in Chinese that if I don't mind my undies stained with massage oil (it's actually baby lotion from what I found out), or if I were to soon dispose my undies, then it is ok. So yup, washed up, and changed into my own undies.

Changed out, laid down on the bed and the ML came in and in Chinese, she exclaimed
ML: "Wah, still a bit small".
Me: "Err, I prefer my own one eh, more comfortable. You want me to wear the boxers over?"
ML: "It's ok, like I said if you not scared the oil will smudge the colour, it is ok"

So yes, the massage proceeded and this ML's technique is very different from my previous ML from China; This time she was more patient, more focused on areas and as I'm not a very chatty person, most of the time I was enjoying the massage quietly (the first part of it). Certain areas such as the shoulder area, she will exert more force and yes, it's pretty painful...

Then after she was done with the initial part, she will remove the top towel and proceeded to pull my undies to the thigh area. This is where she did differently from the first massage - she dripped the oil directly at the butthole area and started to massage my thigh in a circular motion and slowly all the way up onto the butt area, then to the shoulder. My gawd this is enough to send me to Cloud 9...

Thereafter she will continue the regular back rub, and then all the way back down to the ball and thigh area, with frequent accidental brushing against my rod. This teasing to me was already quite 'high level' already.

So then she pulled up my undies (as it was very thin sides, it will fold up if not pulled properly), then proceeded to my legs area; her pressure points are my calf and knee area was good, but once again she decided to focus more on the thigh area, occasionally digging into my thigh and always accidentally brushing against my balls and sometimes my 2IC. I was already letting bits of pre-cum and it was feeling so heavenly such massage.

So then probably God knows how long after, she asked me to flip over and my 2IC was already quite stiffened up and she just proceed to cover me up and went the usual drill on the leg area. When she was doing her last bit on my left leg, I already felt that I was about to release my load of army, but better not, later she tio-ed sabo...

Proceeded with the chest area and wow, it was pretty shiok as well. All in all, the 2nd experience with her was way much better compared to the first, to add on, probably she was in a better mood that day.

90 minutes session:
Massage: 9/10
Tease factor: 11/10

Most samsters in the East (Tampines) may already know of this place, those who are interested to know can PM me, will appreciate trades or points up. Also, some may agree with me that this spa charges almost much higher than regular joints, but for the experience, I am willing to pay

PS: This is a clean joint, the previous ML from China said that there were a few people popping GQs and the ML will not hesitate to stop the entire session. Just some heads up!
Old 05-01-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: East Area Tampines Massage

Hi bros,

Looking for a good recommendation in Tampines with GQ. Not interested in clean joints.

Thanks!
Old 05-01-2017, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mrbigg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro dm share ctc
Old 18-01-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 13
MatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to all

Look like more and more 24hr spa is popping out in Tampines

Just spotted another one but this one is located on the 2nd floor.

Those who have tried it should know which one I am refering to
Old 18-01-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixOne View Post
Look like more and more 24hr spa is popping out in Tampines

Just spotted another one but this one is located on the 2nd floor.

Those who have tried it should know which one I am refering to
I stay nearby

Will go down c c look look

Thanks for sharing, Up u with my little pwr.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 19-01-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
konte99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkonte99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkonte99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkonte99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkonte99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, share with me too
Old 20-01-2017, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any new ml in this shop?i have tried all their ml n seem to get bored with this shop already.any recommendation for east side with such set up?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread