The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2017, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
once again u neber jio me...

Huh??? We tokking about JKT leh, you got go meh???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 20-01-2017, 07:58 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha...now then you knew...abit too late...but anyway still can get...

No lah you know I'm not into this points fetish in 1 or 2 years time I already planned to totally retire from posting in SBF so all these efforts in exchanging of points thingy will just go to waste

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 20-01-2017, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
5 Vietnamese women rescued from forced prostitution in Malaysia

By VnExpress January 19, 2017 | 04:33 pm GMT+7

Police said they were trafficking victims and had been forced to work as prostitutes in Malacca for 10 months..

Just say about Malacca only now they also kena......

But also good lah those trafficked Vbs are damn poor thing....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-01-2017, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussMan View Post
Hey all, just got back from HCM and have 2 VINAphone SIM card to give away free. Both card got roughly 3 weeks left (started 13 Jan) and 4gb of data.. anyone going to Vietnam this few days can PM me and i will let u know where to pick up the stash without meeting. Best

Wah you sounds like a kidnapper telling people how to pay the ransom anonymously

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-01-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Already say liao, I no jio anymore is I wait for people to jio me liao cos most of this outings is orguinice by others anyway even if have you also cannot go cos it normally starts at 11pm to 3am which at 1am my eyes already half-closed liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
haha...i sleep by 9pm...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-01-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Huh??? We tokking about JKT leh, you got go meh???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
u must jio then I plan leh...

Old 20-01-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
No lah you know I'm not into this points fetish in 1 or 2 years time I already planned to totally retire from posting in SBF so all these efforts in exchanging of points thingy will just go to waste

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
okok...respect your decision...

Old 20-01-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just say about Malacca only now they also kena......

But also good lah those trafficked Vbs are damn poor thing....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
haha...say the next place then also kena...

Old 20-01-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5769 / Power: 20
needsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond repute

Min 3 to exchange

Exchange of Points, just a Game for Fun.
Old 20-01-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster

Ho Chi Minh City launches digital traffic map

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 01/20/2017 11:05 GMT + 7

The Ho Chi Minh City Department of Transport has announced the launch of a digital traffic map aimed at informing commuters of traffic congestion in the city in a bid to alleviate congestion on busy routes.

The free-of-charge traffic widgets were officially launched by the municipal transport department on Thursday to give commuters better access to traffic information across the southern hub.

To access the widgets, users can visit www.giaothong.hochiminhcity.gov.vn on their computers or mobile phones or download the ‘TTGT Tp. Ho Chi Minh’ app on Android smartphones.

According to Tran Quang Lam, deputy director of the city’s Department of Transport, the website is designed with four primary functions which operate using data collected from the city’s traffic cameras and other specialized sources.

Accordingly, the application updates its users on real time traffic, including the volume of traffic and the average speed of vehicles traveling on specific streets.

Congestion, construction, and renovation warnings are also provided and users can access traffic flow images from several hotspots throughout the city captured by a system of over 300 transport department operated cameras.

The service can recommend the most suitable route for commuters to reach their destination, helping them avoid certain streets with serious gridlock or where accidents have occurred.

Users can also request speed limit, parking lot, restroom location, weather, and temperature information.

During the upcoming Lunar New Year holiday on January 28, citizens will also be able to acknowledge where local festivals are organized.

The website is equipped with a tool to receive reports from residents on any shortcomings regarding traffic infrastructure and administrative procedures.

The digital map will be accessible 24/7 to serve people in the city, Deputy Director Lam stated, adding that it will be upgraded regularly.

Le Van Khoa, vice-chairman of the municipal People’s Committee, has praised the transport department’s efforts, particularly the fact that the initiative is a non-structural measure to curb traffic jams in the metropolis.

Old 20-01-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

Vietnam a smart place to do business: US Ambassador

U.S. AMBASSADOR TED OSIUS
UPDATED : 01/19/2017 16:13 GMT + 7

Editor’s note: U.S. Ambassador to Vietnam Ted Osius shares his thoughts about the upcoming Lunar New Year in this piece written exclusively for Tuoi Tre News.

The new year is traditionally a time to look back on our accomplishments and look forward to the opportunities and challenges awaiting us. In that spirit, I would like to welcome the Year of the Rooster with some of my own thoughts about the year ahead.

I've witnessed tremendous progress in both the U.S.-Vietnam relationship and in Vietnam's own development over the past twenty years.

The United States is now Vietnam’s largest export market, and Vietnam is one of the fastest growing destinations for U.S. exports. Two-way trade grew over 300 percent in the past decade alone!

In 2016, we increased opportunities for travel and trade, we opened the door to increased cooperation on regional security, and we witnessed our leaders’ historic visits to each other’s nations. This shows that America’s interest in a strong partnership with Vietnam is more important than ever.

Sharing Vietnam’s goals

Vietnam’s goals of economic growth and global integration are goals we also share. Continuing to reform state-owned enterprises, creating space for small and medium-sized enterprises, protecting intellectual property, and fairly, transparently, and uniformly applying laws, labor standards, and environmental regulations will help encourage growth and U.S. investment.

Strong Vietnamese leadership of APEC 2017 will show the world that Vietnam is a reliable partner and a smart place to do business.

We fully support Vietnam’s priorities for APEC and look forward to jointly promoting sustainable, innovative, and inclusive economic growth, deepening regional economic integration, strengthening the competitiveness of small and medium enterprises in the digital age, and enhancing food security and sustainable agriculture.

We look forward to Vietnam playing a larger role in the discussion of regional economic priorities, building consensus on breaking down trade barriers around the Pacific, and encouraging member economies to align with international norms.

The United States also shares a mutual interest in minimizing our collective environmental impact and helping vulnerable populations adapt to the effects of climate change.

Here too, Vietnam, as one of the countries most vulnerable to climate change, will drive these discussions through its leadership of APEC. Climate change has the potential to affect tens of millions within the region – most significantly in Vietnam. We are committed to helping Vietnam and its neighbors mitigate the impact of climate change.

Heal wounds of past

Fostering deeper people-to-people ties between our nations will continue to be a top priority.

By connecting the boundless potential and aspirations of the Vietnamese people with the tremendous energy of the Vietnamese-American diaspora, we are working to heal the wounds of the past. Only through reconciliation can we close the difficult chapter of our history with honor and focus on the future.

Nothing builds compassion, eliminates misconceptions, and dissolves distrust between people more than traveling and exploring each other’s cultures first-hand, particularly when linked with education.

That’s why I am so excited about the launch of Peace Corps Vietnam and Fulbright University Vietnam.

The Peace Corps program will bring bright, energetic, and dedicated American volunteers who will help Vietnam’s diligent students learn English.

And Fulbright University, the first private, nonprofit American-style Vietnamese University, will demonstrate the value of a transdisciplinary approach, meritocracy, transparency, and academic freedom.

Our countries are working together to ensure our mutual security and to strengthen ASEAN unity. Together, we are powerful advocates for the need to safeguard peace, stability, and the rule of law in the East Vietnam Sea – and to oppose any nation using coercion to press its territorial claims.

With President Obama’s decision last May to lift fully the ban on the sale of lethal weapons, we have finally normalized our defense ties. We will continue to work together to strengthen Vietnam’s ability to protect its maritime security and to work with partners to deliver humanitarian aid in times of disaster.

Vietnam has set ambitious and commendable goals for its development, including the creation of an environment in which ideas compete, capital is accessible, entrepreneurs take risks, and innovation can thrive.

From our own national experience, we have learned that innovation requires the free exchange of ideas. When all members of society can challenge the conventional wisdom, the country can forge a truly entrepreneurial path.

Vietnam is in a “golden moment,” blessed with a large, young population full of passion, talent, and entrepreneurial ideas. I encourage Vietnam to expand the ability of young people to contribute.

We’ve made great strides in our bilateral relationship, and momentum is on our side.

I have no doubt that in this new year, if we continue to work in a spirit of mutual respect, we will achieve even more together.

Old 20-01-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Tan Son Nhat arrival hall jammed as locals gather to see Viet Kieu home

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 01/20/2017 12:24 GMT + 7

While the departure hall of Tan Son Nhat is often overcrowded with family eagerly boarding flights to visit loved ones for Tet, the arrival hall at Vietnam’s busiest airport is also jam-packed these days.

Numerous overseas Vietnamese, or Viet kieu have begun their yearly return home to celebrate Tet, or the Lunar New Year holiday, next week, but they are not to blame for the congestion; instead, it’s their dozens of family members showing up to greet them who are clogging the area.

Upon arrival, many Viet kieu are greeted not only by one or two family members, but half a dozen, and sometimes, their entire multi-generation family.

As Tet is less than a week away, the number of people entering Vietnam via the Ho Chi Minh City airport is spiking on a daily basis, the airport customs said Thursday.

According to the customs agency, approximately 17,000 passengers travel through the airport each day, many of whom are overseas Vietnamese, according to the customs agency.

Nguyen Minh Tuan, deputy director of the Southern Airports Authority, shared different numbers, saying that the number of arriving passengers is nearly 20,000 a day, up 5,000 from this period last year.

“There are more than 150 flights landing at Tan Son Nhat each day, up 20 flights from last year,” he added.

With one arriving passenger having at least six people waiting for them, it is inevitable that Tan Son Nhat, already operating beyond its capacity, will be extremely overcrowded.

According to a Tan Son Nhat representative, peak travel times at the airport are between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm, and 4:00 pm to midnight, when most international flights land at the airdrome.

Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper visited the arrival hall on Thursday and witnessed a sea of people waiting outside, many in large family groups from other provinces waiting to welcome their loved ones.

Tuan said the airport authority has “prepared solutions to deal with the congestion.”

“The airport itself has also taken measures to ensure speedy entrance for arriving passengers keeping order,” he added.

Old 21-01-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

Saigon, Hanoi traffic leaves commuters helpless, one week before Tet

UPDATED : 01/21/2017 10:17 GMT + 7

Millions of car and motorbike drivers in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi were stuck in heavy traffic on Friday, when people rushed home to pay tribute to the Gods of kitchen, a ritual held exactly one week before Tet begins.

Gridlocks were recorded in multiple streets in the downtown areas of both cities during the after-work rush hours.

Friday was the 23rd day of the last lunar month, when Vietnamese people traditionally make offerings to the three ‘Kitchen Gods,’ or Ong Tao, the deities believed to monitor household activities of a family.

In Ho Chi Minh City, streets in the city center including Ton Duc Thang, Nguyen Huu Canh, Dong Khoi, and others surrounding Me Linh Roundabout were completely over-packed with vehicles of all kind.

Most of the big vehicles such as cars, taxis, and trucks were seen motionless at many intersections while motorbike drivers had to take to the pavement to escape the jams.

On streets such as Ton Duc Thang in District 1, many drivers stepped out of their vehicles for fresh air and a small chat, having ‘surrendered’ to the congestion.

Traffic at the interaction of Nguyen Thi Minh Khai and Dinh Tien Hoang suffered the worst jam, with vehicles effectively ‘paralyzed’ all due to faulty traffic lights and the significant amount of vehicles in this area.

In Hanoi, vehicles were seen inching along many downtown thoroughfares such as Giang Vo, Huynh Thuc Khang, Thai Ha, and Tay Son in the late afternoon.

On Ngoc Khanh Street in Ba Dinh District, motorcyclists and drivers were not able to move, even for a small distance.

Gridlock also occurred on Nguyen Luong Bang – Tay Son Street, starting from 4:00 pm with increasing traffic coming to this area.

click here to continue reading
http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/39202/...eek-before-tet

Old 21-01-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

Vietnam to allow casinos in 3-year project

REUTERS
UPDATED : 01/21/2017 08:39 GMT + 7

Vietnam's government on Friday published a decree to allow Vietnamese to gamble in approved casinos under certain conditions in a three-year pilot project.

People over 21 years old with a regular monthly income of at least 10 million dong ($443.07) will be allowed to take part, said the decree which was published on the government's website.

The casinos must be part of an entertainment and hotel complex with investment capital of at least $2 billion and comply with several other requirements, it said.

($1 = 22,570 dong)

Old 21-01-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

Vietnam to seek gov’t feedback on $880mn Tan Son Nhat expansion plan

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 01/21/2017 12:00 GMT + 7

A panel formed to seek solutions for the overloaded Tan Son Nhat International Airport has made up its mind on a final proposal to submit to the government, after five meetings with three options up for debate.

The team, led by the Ministry of Transport under supervision of Deputy Prime Minister Trinh Dinh Dung, announced after the fifth round of meeting on Friday that the last of the three options has been chosen.

Tan Son Nhat is currently the country’s busiest airport, and the transport ministry and the aviation watchdog had repeatedly been urged to find feasible expansion plan for the Ho Chi Minh City airdrome.

The selected proposition suggests building more taxiways, which will link the two runways and connect them with the apron areas, and improving the existing runway in the northern side of the airport.

The plan also includes constructions of a mixed-use terminal T3, capable of serving 10 million passengers a year, and a passenger terminal T4 with the same capacity.

These facilities will be built on a military-owned land plot, which the defense ministry has promised to transfer the using right to its transport counterpart.
This proposed plan costs about VND19.7 trillion (US$879.46 million) and takes no more than three years for completion.

Once finished, the plan will expand Tan Son Nhat capacity to 43 million or 45 million passengers a year, compared to the current 25 million.

Deputy PM Dung has decided on this proposal, requesting relevant agencies to prepare a complete proposition to officially submit to Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc for feedback by February 25

Continue to read here
http://tuoitrenews.vn/business/39204...expansion-plan

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1